[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler was right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (18 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg
18 KB, 343x450
well, Hitler was barbaric genocider, but He was right,

Slavs are totally subhumans.
They are always shitter and dumber than Germanic and anglo people.
They are even worse than kebabs.

I wish Hitler gassed all slavs instead of based Jewish people
>>
>>56598072
Why nippon say that? U so silly...
>>
>>56598183
nippon has any reasons to support slavshits.

They are totally subhumans.
>>
>>56598072
Nice shitpost senpai
>No arguments
>Supports genocide.
Classic sudoku farmer chink
>>
This meme has to end, Hitler allied with Slavs and treated them well.
>>
File: op.jpg (78 KB, 580x676) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
78 KB, 580x676
>>56598072
go back to your anime and wanking sessions weebo, your autistic mind has no place on this board
>>
>>56598072
OP nippon faggot with any knowledge of history and no bonds to presence. Go kill yourself
>>
>>56598548
fuck off germanboo slavshit

you can't be even German. deal with it.
>>
>>56598291
>>56598072
>tfw Chechnya sided with Nazi-Germany in WWII.
Chechens are still caucasian for the most part, though.
>>
>>56598733
In opposite of you, I never wanted to be anyone except Czech. Deal wit it you dickpraying cocklicker. Go and swallow your bukkake cum
>>
>>56599018
>I never wanted to be anyone except Czech
so is germanboo

Czech is Nigeria of europe desu
>>
>>56599147
>being this retarded
Czech republic is like America without all the niggers and obesity to be honest family.
>>
>>56598072
the holohoax never happened you kuck faggot shill
>>
>>56598072
Long live the Ustacha.
Ustacha master race.
>>
>>56599359
and pioneers of invention, glorious millitary power, advanced society and freedom.

They are totally not america. They are alike North korea who suck russian dick
>>
>>56599147
Whatever u scum. Nippon not worth to simile at all
>>
>>56599592
They have plenty of inventions the last time I checked. Probably more than Japan anyways.
>>
>>56599844
yeah Japan is shit, I don't deny it this nation is shit as same as czech.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.