[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German politician brags about the programmed genocide of her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: Germancuntracetraitor.jpg (339 KB, 1836x963) Image search: [Google]
Germancuntracetraitor.jpg
339 KB, 1836x963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Ys621qFPE

Notice the 3 other cunts behind her....Western women are a cancer to their own civilisation.
It's not as bad in eastern europe or central europe...But the west is in suicide mode right now.
>>
>>56598017
they just want dicks

but mohammed doesn't want their old haggard bodies
>>
File: 1447764122253.png (282 KB, 300x565) Image search: [Google]
1447764122253.png
282 KB, 300x565
>>56598017
are these subtitles legit?

>>56598193
imagine fucking up your country so hard that even sweden makes kek jokes about you
>>
>>56598353
It's like she's trying to one-up that jewish cunt whore Barbara Spectre...
>>
>>56598353
pretty much legit subtitles
>>
>>56598017

>berg
>>
>>56598865
And so , all germans are totally indifferent to what she's saying ?...It's not going to end well...10 or 20 years from now...who's gonna pay for the welfare system ? the millions of third world welfare parasites ? You can't have unlimited immigration and a welfare system...This woman is not just a race traitor...she's insane.
>>
File: FSmyCxH.jpg (714 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
FSmyCxH.jpg
714 KB, 2560x1600
>>56598017
Government level: Matriarchy
>>
muh rope
one day

these people are traitors and treason to one's own country and its people on such a high level was traditionally punished with death
most deserve just prison but sometimes man...
>>
>>56599177
It seems like the government's interpretation of "matriarchy" is destroying the interests of its iwn children...
I don't get it. It makes no fucking sense...what's the end goal ?
What happens when their nightmare comes to fruitation ?
German society will simply collapse.
>>
>>56599069
I don't know I am not a german, but there are many that don't agree and the green party is a minor party.
>>
>>56599364
Women don't comprehend concepts of borders, nations, cultures. They are blinded by a desire to seem humanitarian.
>>
>>56598017
>dat is a good thing
>one person claps

Lel. They cant even sell that shit to other politicians anymore.
>>
I'm slowly beginning to realize why the majority of women were never allowed anywhere near these sorts of positions in the past. This is next level insanity with no thought to the future of her own people. It's like shes completely ignoring the reality of the situation and is fooling herself on the belief that people of different cultures are all nice and loving and get along.
>>
File: 1448358425112.jpg (31 KB, 566x491) Image search: [Google]
1448358425112.jpg
31 KB, 566x491
Women in power? What could go wrong?
>>
>>56598017
they always say its good to see ethnic germans disappear, its good to have many different ethnicities and multiculturalism but i never hear them give any good reason why its supposed to be a good thing. one day all the greens politicians will pay for their treason against our people.
>>
>>56599615
just as minor as AfD though.
>>
>>56598017

Get rid of her Germany.
>>
I knew it was over for germans when that liveleak video was released of native germans getting kicked out of government housing to make room for refugees. The reporters were trying to goad the germans into saying something discriminatory against refugees but the germans just basically bowed their heads and said "I know nothing..."
>>
>>56598353
yes, 100%
>>
>>56599312
There will be justice, the one or the other way.

If it becomes true what she says, then there is a high likeliness that she will be the victim of an Islamic terror attack or that she will be raped, robbed and assaulted as crime levels will extremely raise due to immigration of uncivilized and poor hordes from the Third World. She will also get her reward by having to live in a Third World country with all its inconveniences, from lack of medical help to lack of pensions (especially critically if you have just a few or no children which is usual for the self-hating anti-whites).

And if after all the pendulum will strike back for even a short amount of time - this will be the moment of great justice. And traitors like her will be punished by the people's court and hanged publicly.
>>
Nobody cares about Hamburg anyways. It's the most leftist city in Germany and keked itself for decades now. Nothing of value will be lost there.
>>
File: 1445026200885.jpg (451 KB, 1000x877) Image search: [Google]
1445026200885.jpg
451 KB, 1000x877
Why are women such subhuman shit? White men build everything around them, give them the rights no other women have anywhere else in the world and what do they do? Just give it all away.
>>
>>56598017
this is reverse hitler shit mane.
>>
>>56601517
didnt read all of the post you screencapped, but the first part pretty much sums up the problem. when you have 50% of your population (women) vote leftist traitors youre really having a hard fucking time making political change, especially when voting right is stigmatized anyway, which scares male voters away. women are fucking us over. the few male leftists and liberals certainly are a problem too, but they arent the driving force. these women are like children that dont understand that what they are doing is wrong, because they dont see the consequences until they experience them first hand. (i guess thats true for every liberal though)
>>
>>56598017
Why does that recording look so old

Also who the fuck is that
>>
>>56602292
they openly say that the german state and ethnic germans need to cease to exist. imagine someone said something like that about any other ethnic group or a minority, we would get thrown in jail for hate speech.
>>
File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>56598017
COUP WHEN
>>
File: 1445895304724.jpg (493 KB, 1256x1028) Image search: [Google]
1445895304724.jpg
493 KB, 1256x1028
All according to plan
>>
>>56599177
> Government level: Matriarchy

WORSE.

It's a matriarchy that wants to submit to a patriarchy, but cannot find one inside the country. So it has to import the patriarchy.
>>
>>56601332
glaube du irrst dich
das dürfte berlin sein

hamburg ist sehr traditionell was die Bahöhe betrifft und ansonsten eigtl auch recht hübsch
während die linken löcher üblicherweise voller hypermoderner Gebäude, Ghettos und Wolkenkratzer sind

muss aber zugeben ich leb in Finkenwerder. Weiß auch sonst nicht viel über die Stadtpolitik........
>>
>>56599364
the end goal is always more control, every government in the history of the world has always sought to establish order over its people, and tried to take away freedoms over time
>>
>>56603066
its stefanie von berg. the video quality is poor in all of the videos that were recorded there over the past years.
>>
>>56598017
Most western women are insane
>>
>>56603214
Why jews so buthurt about whites?
>>
>>56603365
I still fail to see the end goal. I mean...Let's say the goverment gets what it wants and them more...Then what ? What happens when people can't pay anymore ? tax them to death ? Better yet , what can the government do against white flight ?...Surely , there's a limit to this insanity...Detroit is a prime example of this.
What the "plan" or "goal" is... It contains the seeds of its own destruction. Ir am i missing the bigger picture ?
>>
>>56599364
Women are so weak that they need people under them to feel empowered, that's the biggest reason they want these people here.
>>
>>56603365
>muh freedumbs

Fucking typical.
>>
>>56603911
Whatever the reason...it's only going to bring chaos.
>>
>>56603881
the answer to all the questions is: more immigration
>>
>>56598017
Why is there only women ? what's going on here ?
>>
>>56603340
>Hamburgische Bürgerschaft
Außerdem, ist Hamburg nicht rot-grün? Die haben meines Wissens letztens ein Gesetz durchgebracht, welches ihnen erlaubt, Wohnungen etc. zu beschlagnahmen.
>>
>>56598017
So I never bought into the whole 'human collateral' governments are supposed to be using to take loans from banks - I lack the legal knowledge to understand/refute, but...
>what if
deals have been made to allow 'refugees' from the third world (where govts are practically insolvent) into europe as human capital, as some form of payment...
the labour unions were universally corrupted long ago (or at least any major ones), and the new arrivals if given the vote would surely vote for the left
beyond the left/right however, it makes sense for corporate interests. outsourcing overseas is getting dicey for PR and other reasons, so why not bring that workforce home (besides that white genocide business).
also a divided population is easier to control/divert (not in the policing sense), just look at the US.
>>
File: Plan.jpg (182 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Plan.jpg
182 KB, 900x506
>>56603214
>>
>>56604520
ja ist rot grün
>>
File: Loxism.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
Loxism.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>56603837
>>
>>56598017
>Western women are a cancer to their own civilisation.

I am going to quote Isaiah Chapter 3 which is explicitly about the tribe of Judah but I think the same pattern is being followed by the west right now.

>12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

The whole chapter is worth reading.
>>
>>56599069
This

It's economically inviable. Who will maintain the infrastructure once the Native Germans leave?

Unless the Refugees learn how the system works, it will never pan out in the long term.
>>
>>56599069
That's the thing. I just don't understand how this is supposed to work in the long term in their mind besides "More Culture = More Good"
>>
>>56604971
>>56605159
they believe the sheer number of people they let in assures that there are at least a few of them that are qualified enough to keep shit running and shoulder the burden of having to feed the others.
>>
>>56605355
>assures that there are at least a few of them that are qualified enough to keep shit running and shoulder the burden of having to feed the others.

The problem with that is, at least how I see it: Why would they when they can just life off the benefits they get from Germans and move to the UK or something when those run out?
>>
>>56605721
they base this assumption on the 'success' they have had with immigration in the past. they do ignore the fact that they are importing completely different people though.
>>
>>56604971
How would you even begin to implement them in the workforce if they are given generous gibsmedat handouts from day one? Surely you cannot pay them more for unskilled labor, lowering minimum wage would probably be the result and once again the regular citizen, economy and general well-being of society suffers (not that it matters to these morons). Lowering government handouts is also a non-option, because surely a couple mill of unsatisfied /women and orphans/ would have consequences.
>>
>>56598017
>greens
>woman
>sounds almost illiterate, incredibly embarrassing to use such bad language as a politician
>absolutely no argument except for:"thats a good thing"

colour me surprised
>>
>>56598017
fucking christ. hamburg is one of the most multi cultural cities in germany. this woman is out of her mind.
>>
Didn't the Roman empire and Ottoman empire faull because of women too?
>>
File: 1448309351871.jpg (585 KB, 1000x4548) Image search: [Google]
1448309351871.jpg
585 KB, 1000x4548
/pol/ is always right, but the world is too blind to see.
>>
>>56605949
those are the logical consequences they deny or refuse to believe. mass immigration to combat the declining workforce is a concept that could work in theory but only under ideal circumstances.
>>
>>56605355
I don't know the difference with germany. (i know you guys have more turcs than we do)...But as far as my country is concerned...It's a total failure. Our African immigrants are parasites. litterally. It doesn't matter how many they let in..90% of them are on welfare. And when they're not...they sell drugs , and when they don't...They don't have enough money to contribute anything. (at least not like the indigenous european middle class)...Our prisons are filled with arabs & blacks. (and 70 to 80% are muslims).
It's a failure on every level...
Yes , a minority contributes , but it's too small to make any serious difference.
At this point , only the white middle class contributes to the system.
The only other non-whites who make a difference are east-asian immigrants. (chinese , japanese etc..)...But what we have right now is unsustainable. We're not letting engineers , scientists , doctors or inventors in our territory....
>>
>>56606673
>have a numerus clausus on medicine students
>bring in foreign doctors

FRANCE
>>
>>56601131

lol not really. she will get her fat pension and live comfy and suck some black cocks off in her older years. not as many as she did in her youth tho.
>>
>>56606460

kekd hard
>>
>>56598017

Giving women power has been such a great idea you guys.
>>
>>56598017
We have a nigger president but even such blatant statements would get you into trouble here.
>>
>>56608207
My gf watching ShekelMerkel on the news said that politics are just not the place for a woman and she isnt sure anymore that they should be even able to vote.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.