[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this photo really bothering you so much you would ''unfriend''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
is this photo really bothering you so much you would ''unfriend'' someone over it?
>>
>>56594459
Yeah I would, definitely. I've unfriended BLM shitters and sluts
>>
Yes.
>>
File: tumblr_mf74k32Wiz1r1u59to1_500.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mf74k32Wiz1r1u59to1_500.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
Yes, I only like heteroconformist gays.
>>
Quite happily. Don't have to hate or fear gays to think that looks disgusting, and the person sharing it is doing its for the sole purpose of being inflammatory.
>>
If someone is willing to put that shit on social media with the intent of getting a reaction then they're automatically >>>/trash/
>>
>>56594459

Yes because the people who post this sort of shit tend to be the pretentious and narcissistic type. I could do without those type of people in my social circle.
>>
>>56594459
No, but I would report them for triggering me and offensive spam for the lulz
>>
Wouldn't homophobic mean that you're scared of them? I'm just disgusted.
>>
>>56595142
>that hand in the back
spooky desu
>>
no, it's just two straight guys kissing
>>
>>56594459
those bois aren't cute
probs just unfollow desu
>>
>>56594541
>>56594459

If anything it shows people will facebook friend everyone they ever meet now since they will seemingly cut them out over literally nothing.
>>
i would "unfollow" just because someone unironically posting that shit on kikebook is not worth listening
>>
I don't care man just don't push that shit on me, I haven't met a gay person ever desu.

What I definitely hate is flamboyant behaviour.
>>
I don't have Facebook.
But, yes, because I already had this kind of shit shoved on me throughout high school with fujoshi whores.
Guys kissing or having sex grosses me out. Is it phobia? No, but I just don't like to see it.
>>
>>56594459
the photo does not bother me at all but a person stupid enough to do something like this is not worth being my friend

but since I go to my facebook only about once per year it does not matter to me
>>
Posting a picture of two dudes kissing doesn't bother me and I wouldn't unfriend because of that.

But being an edgy smug liberal is a good reason.
>>
>>56595546
>>56595598
this
>>
>>56595450
You probably are gay.
>>
>>56595450
Let's imagine that your friend will post a pic of guy and girl kissing. Is this flamboyant behaviour?
>>
>>56594459
Use the Acquaintance function you stupid goy.
>>
>>56595797
Still ew.
>>
>>56595770
better than a goatfucker living in the mountains bahrudine

>>56595797
I'm not saying that this picture is flamboyant behaviour, I hate flamboyant behaviour in general. It's just that most of the homosexuals are acting like divas/attention whores. I bet there are nice gay guys who aren't expressing their sexuality so aggressively.
>>
>>56594459
>implying i have kike's book
If the government wants to know who are my friends and allegations they will have to torture me like in the good old days
>>
>>56594459
Yes
>>
>>56594459
>is this photo really bothering you so much you would ''unfriend'' someone over it?

yep
>>
So so much gay and tranny propaganda shared on /pol/ lately.

Fuck off back to /b/
>>
>>56594459
I don't understand, is it impossible to not be comfortable with what someone's doing without having to hate the person themself

I hate this thinking that disagreement= hatred because it doesn't
>>
>>56594459
I unfriend people for posting less gayer shit than that
>>
>>56595259
No it means irrational hatred or hostility, in this case
>>
yea
>>
>>56595797
No it's inappropriate, as is posting something designed to make others uncomfortable
>>
nah, at least one of them isn't cutting their dick off and getting implants and pretending to be a girl. nothing wrong with being gay even though i personally find it gross as fuck
>>
>>56594459
I might "unfriend" someone who frequently posted pictures of men kissing because I would rather not have that in my feed.
>>
whew lad
>>
>>56594459
I unfriended someone over this.
>>
>>56595396
Or... you meet someone and they say "hey here is my facebook" ... "Ok this person seems ok I will accept their friendship." ..... New friend is a Bernie Sanders fag, an SJW, Post Gay shit like this... "Fuck, I thought they were normal... better unfriend this mental illness."....
>>
>>56594459
It's not homophobic just cause I don't want to see fags kissing

I know actually fags that told somone to shut the fuck up because abler gay claimed that if you didn't at least experiment with homo-sex you were a homophobe

Not every holo is a flaming in your face faggot
>>
>>56594459

The kind of people who need to flaunt their faggotry probably don't have many friends to begin with...
>>
File: 1444890797164.jpg (497 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444890797164.jpg
497 KB, 1000x1000
>see friend on facebook is a Berniefag Occupy Democrats shitter
>redpill said friend until they are full on Trumpfag
>>
>>56594459
The trick is to not friend every asshole on the internet in the first place.
>>
>>56594459
Reply with a picture of two fat ugly gay slobs kissing.
Fucking faghags and their "pretty boy desu" slashfiction tier obsession with boy love isn't "supporting ostracized minorities" or whatever self congratulating award their trying to pin on their shoulder with one hand whilst shlicking with the other.
>>
Why isn't kissing considered a sex act and treated like nudity?
>>
>>56599797
It's literally not a sex act.
>>
>>56594459
I'd remove them just for posting a pictrure meant to incite hatred
>>
>>56594459
I'd unfriend them for being a fart sniffing leftist cuntbag.
>>
>>56599797
Hayzues, kin. Don't OD on redpills...

>>56594459
I have gay friends on facebook. I wouldn't unfriend someone for posting pics of guys kissing. I would probably unfollow if they started posting pics meant to antagonize people. That's just annoying.

That's one of the few pics I've ever seen of guys kissing that doesn't seem gross to me. Not sure if mass conditioning is working on me or if they're just masculine-feminine partner couple enough for it to not be off putting. Not saying it's a turn on. It's just completely overlookable.
>>
>>56594459

>actually having a kikebook
>actually maintaining an identity in the Internet
>not shitposting anonymously

Shiggery diggery doo
>>
>>56594459
No
>>
File: facebook unfriend politics.jpg (46 KB, 480x419) Image search: [Google]
facebook unfriend politics.jpg
46 KB, 480x419
>>56594459
This is liberal projection of their own scumbag behavior desu senpai
>>
>>56594459
My best friends girlfriend posted this the other day
I didn't unfriend her but I blocked her status updates because I really don't want to see faggot propaganda the few time I actually log on to facebook to talk with family.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.