[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Russians are too c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: k.jpg (17 KB, 295x297) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
17 KB, 295x297
>Russians are too c
>>
>>56593170
You are one to talk, you fat fuck.
>>
>>56593170
lmao you really think they would declare war during a press conference? retard, he also hasnt had time to plan the war, its coming, dont worru
>>
File: w.jpg (4 KB, 156x156) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
4 KB, 156x156
>yfw op is right
>>
>Russian planes
>Russian pilots
>Russian manlets

Why are we supposed to be scared of them again?
>>
Probably a good idea if everyone in NATO started watching their six, likely going to be an outbreak of assassinations. They'll all look like accidents.
>>
File: 1440536224822.jpg (6 KB, 294x200) Image search: [Google]
1440536224822.jpg
6 KB, 294x200
>>56593170

>more UK sandniggers posting
>>
So many ahmeds
>>
>>56594022
lolno
>>
> Implying Russia won't give the Kurds ATGMs and anti aircraft missiles.
>>
>>56593170
Fuck off ahmad
>>
File: 1448355134558.png (60 KB, 417x512) Image search: [Google]
1448355134558.png
60 KB, 417x512
>>56594189
Not true, I want Russia to attack but they're as much of a paper tiger as us, a shell of a formerly great powers.
Nothing is going to happen, nothing even happens.
Happenings officially cancelled for eternity.
>>
>>56593170
is not an easy situation but this proves that Turkey is supporting ISIS big time and they are just opening their assholes to NATO and I am sure some under the table EU deal will go down. If Russia retaliates then it was nice knowing you all!
>>
>>56593170
>says kebab cowering under the protection of the uk
>>
Dude, it was only shot down couple of hours ago. Do you expect Russia to react immediately without analyising and discussing the situation?
>>
>>56593170
open war is not their type of strategy, it never was
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.