[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stuff dummies say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1446896872781.jpg (122 KB, 762x563) Image search: [Google]
1446896872781.jpg
122 KB, 762x563
>there is a difference between "niggers" and black people
>>
/pol/ was right again
>>
>feelthebern
The only bern they'll feel is the Mexican heat when they're deported
>>
>>56591826
"Thank you for your service"
>>
Trump 2016
>>
File: DEADMEMEKID.jpg (43 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
DEADMEMEKID.jpg
43 KB, 960x720
>>56591826
"that guy (some black outlier) is alright I'd have a drink with him"

c.u.cks gotta get shot
>>
File: 1421616687847.jpg (77 KB, 450x281) Image search: [Google]
1421616687847.jpg
77 KB, 450x281
awwwwww i love fennec foxes
>>
>>56592528
>He wouldn't have a drink with based Thomas Sowell
Shh desu senpai
>>
>>56592753
>black guy says what every normal person says
>suddenly based because no one expects much from a black guy

Sorry, I'm not impressed. If anything the exception proves the rule.
>>
>>56592876
>Normal people say what Thomas Sowell says.
Hello retard
>>
>>56591826
That's a cute fox.
>>
>>56593001
>Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good.

>It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance.

>The most basic question is not what is best, but who shall decide what is best.

>Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.

>If the battle for civilization comes down to the wimps versus the barbarians, the barbarians are going to win.

>The big divide in this country is not between Democrats and Republicans, or women and men, but between talkers and doers.

While these are true statements, people who think about things without a massive bias can easily reach the same conclusion. The fact that a black man said it, does not impress me.
>>
File: desktop-fennec-fox-pics-dowload.jpg (630 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
desktop-fennec-fox-pics-dowload.jpg
630 KB, 2560x1600
>>56593333
they are. nice trips
>>
>>56591826
There is a difference. It's the Left that think all black people are the same.
>>
>>56591826
I hate that fucking line. They say it because "oh ho! Look at me! Im being edgy but at the same time sensible!" Its like a 5 year old pretending a lollipop is a cigarette and thinks he's so badass
>>
File: Bennelong.jpg (31 KB, 562x600) Image search: [Google]
Bennelong.jpg
31 KB, 562x600
>people say that blacks are people
>>
If you've met west Africans you'd know how true that is. The African-American culture is malignant, violent, misogynistic and lionises crime. It encourages illiteracy and antintellectuality, meanwhile mtv execs, all white, sit back and laugh at the vicious cycle they've created as more and more people, not just African-Americans, buy into this degeneracy.

It's not a black thing, its an American thing. It's part of why we all hate you.
>>
File: Fennec Fox.jpg (399 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Fennec Fox.jpg
399 KB, 1920x1200
>Fennec foxes aren't the cutest breed of fox.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.