[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are those chinese islands near our sea border, /pol/? After
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: _82385129_spratlys_satellite.jpg (45 KB, 660x407) Image search: [Google]
_82385129_spratlys_satellite.jpg
45 KB, 660x407
What are those chinese islands near our sea border, /pol/?

After knowing Russian plane getting downed by turks, china being allies with Russia and we being a major non-nato ally with US, I think shit's going down in our region SOON.
>>
File: 1447946615889.jpg (356 KB, 584x584) Image search: [Google]
1447946615889.jpg
356 KB, 584x584
>>56591573
I dunno chinkczech

keep me posted
>>
>>56591573

They care more about Taiwan.

It's part of anti-access area denial strategy to make a US intervention too costly.
>>
As much as I love a happening I wouldn't bet on it m8. Russia and China are friendly but their alliance is a vague one, China isn't going to do shit aside from their usual shit any time soon.
>>
>>56591573

>china being allies with Russia

yeah, no, when push comes to shove, China is more likely to stab Russia in the back and use the chance to expand and cement it's superpower status.

Russia would be a very heavy burden to carry through a whole war and China is a very practical country.
>>
>>56591999
They are force building a military base on a disputed territory that is currently being done in the international court.
>>
Military stations to deny territory to american carriers.Strait of Malacca is a very important strategic location.
>>
>>56591573
China is expanding their sea dong as much as possible because they want as much power/force projection as possible over the Strait of Malacca and associated trade routes.
Not like they'd ever be able to pull anything if the US Navy was involved.
>>
>>56592394
The Obama has been here earlier this year or late last year and said something about his "support".
However, that has not made China stop building sandcastles. They went into stealth mode for a while but never did they stop. Even with this said "trial" they aren't stopping. US planes have been flying over it, not sure if China will pull a Turkey anytime soon. Who knows? After years of eating dog meat, rabies finally would've gotten in their brains and shoot a plane down.

t'was nice knowing you anon
>>
>>56592885
>not leaving the country before the happening happens

I already have plans for new zealand m8
>>
>>56592995
I'm more ambitious than that.
Pitcairn here I come!
>>
>>56591573
unsinkable aircraft carriers.
>>
>>56593502
>>56592995

I'd rather die serving my country than to be a pussy fleeing faggot
>>
>>56594248
go and be a hero dying for this shitty country
>>
>>56594248
goodluck using weapons from ww2
>>
>>56591573
philippine became a NATO member?
>>
>>56596691
Ni hao. No we aren't, just an ally of a NATO state
>>
>>56592085
This
China is like a Turkey to NATO
Its just a strategic ally at best and sneaky motherfucker at worst
>>
>>56592085
Yeah, this whole deal smells like they are trying to push Russia to war so they(US or China) can take it out while it is distracted or weakened.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.