[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals subconsciously want to be keked >black raper >raper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: liberalcucks.png (202 KB, 493x621) Image search: [Google]
liberalcucks.png
202 KB, 493x621
Liberals subconsciously want to be keked
>black raper
>raper
>>
>>56591057
https://www.youtube.com › watch › v=N...
>>
>>56591057
Killer Mike is pretty good. you should check out "Run the Jewels" with him and El-P it's hype.
>>
>>56591057
>>56593210
>>56593238
RECORD LABEL MARKETING TEAM HAS ARRIVED.
>>
>>56593210
Wrong link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NARxgXEdlzs
>>
>>56591057
That page is satirical, you know that right?
>>
>>56593238
>RTJ
>Not white-hate propaganda
>>
>>56591057
>where the picture of a Jew and a black rapper will be completely normal
Already happened
>>
>>56591057
>completely normal
It's not normal even taking out the racial component. They are likely in two completely different social groups. Bernie doesn't likely "turn up," rap, listen to rap, go to parties, etc. Hate him all you want, but he's a well-accomplished politician and political activist, and that's a completely different crowd than Killer Mike's. Their paths only intersected because Bernie's afraid black women will attack him again while he's making a speech.

Say what you will about Donald Trump, and I hate his guts, but his supporters beating the crap out of those BLM activists was a wonderful moment.
>>
>>56591057
Killer Mike is based and redpilled to be honest
>>
>>56593238
Yes, everyone should buy his latest album, it's top quality and I still listen to it everyday, the price is not that bad either
>>
>>56591057
>I want THIS to be my America
>but not newsworthy
>THIS news I am writing about
>is what I want
>but not newsworthy
>I want THIS news to not be news
>however I am making THIS become news
>I am literally standing in the way of my own dream.
>>
>>56591057
What's so strange about an old white man and a black rapper talking? I mean, they just made it "newsworthy" by pointing it out, like it was
>>
>>56593238
Company Flow is better desu.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.