[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russians Planes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 1250x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 1250x1000
In most conflicts in air with considerably modern combat aviation soviet/russian planes were always btfo'd. There were arguments that the planes were old models that Russia sells to other countries or the non-russian pilots were untrained.

But could it be in a real combat they are just inferior in every possible way?
>>
they're called anti air missiles for a reason
>>
Getting shot down by Turkish AA isn't really getting blown the fuck out.
Russians faced better AA systems than Americans did in Iraq or Yugoslavia.
>>
>>56590945

wtf
>>
>>56590797
Dude, when you're bombing ISIS you're not expecting to be tag teamed by some F16's.

In combat versus a sophisticated enemy the Russian Su-24 would not have put itself in such a vulnerable situation.

Also both the Su-24 and F-16 are ancient platforms. Their combat ability today is all about the addon technology that has been installed, not about the frame.
>>
>>56590797
their planes were made in 60's, of course they are going to be shit today
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4pRmKGexz0

The pilot got killed
>>
>>56590797
>conflicts in air
out of all the conflicts russia has had, how many were in the air? thats what I thought.
>>
File: 300px-Sukhoi_T-50_Beltyukov.jpg (7 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
300px-Sukhoi_T-50_Beltyukov.jpg
7 KB, 300x200
>>56590797

this desu su-24 made in 1974 lets see them do that to russia's 4th and 5th generation aircraft
>>
>>56592020

Probs better than getting captured by those arab fucks in all honesty....
>>
>>56592348
Turkey is one of the largest and most frequent purchasers of US made military equipment.
>>
>>56590797

Su-24 is a tactical bomber, it's not meant for air-to-air combat at all.
>>
>>56592993
And Turkbros bombed the fuck out of it.
>>
>>56590797

Rare.

Also, in most modern combats the combatants have been US/European nations facing 2nd and 3rd world dictatorships with planes about a generation out of date.
>>
>>56592815

sorry are you implying that all military equipment made by america is the best ?
>>
>>56594042
Yes it is
>>
>>56592020
i guess they havent heard of the geneva convention
>>
>>56595132
>>56595132

Ok lets look at the f22 american bro is it not true that your f15 shot down f22's in a mock battle or that it needs 35 hours of maintenance for every hour of flight or something didn't the french Typhoons shoot down the f22's in mock battle? , oh and what about those abram tanks you guys gave to the iraqi's that got shot to hell

but whatever you have great tech but i don't know about all that propaganda about we are the best and stuff
>>
>>56593157
Dumb.
>>
>>56596609
I suppose nobody has the patience to explain wargames to s.a.?
>>
>>56597128

oh very sorry sir america is the best
>>
>>56596609
>french typhoon
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.