[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sp, NATO shoots down Russian plane in Syrian airspace. If you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Sp, NATO shoots down Russian plane in Syrian airspace.

If you would be Russian President/Intelligence Chief/Foreign Affairs Minister, what would you say/do?
>>
>>56588141
You have to look for opportunities, you know, is there a way to translate "accidents happen" into Russian? Does it make sense?
>>
shoot down one of natos
>>
Give NATO a moment to kick Turkey out of NATO.
>>
Carve up Turkey for Thanksgiving
>>
>>56588756
This.
And if they don't, their shit would start having accidents.
>>
>>56588141
declare war to KEBAB.
>>
"we are not french faggots. we will give you the gift of hate. you muslims like talking about god we will send you to meet him. our nukes are inbound"
>>
>>56588822
then there shit starts to have accidents.

This is how wars start.
>>
Bomb something in Turkey in retaliation.

If Russia does nothing, then it probably won't be the last plane to be shot down.

If Russia does something, then it makes the point very clear to NATO that these kind of 'mistakes' won't be tolerated.
>>
>>56588141
in NATO airspace, deal with it spam troll.

We will stay out of NATO airspace we learned our lesson.
>>
>>56588969
>something
smaller nuke on Turkey airforce stations
>>
>>56588141
i would say
>Syrian airspace
>>
File: story1845.gif (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
story1845.gif
41 KB, 600x450
>>56588141

>NATO shoots down Russian plane in Syrian airspace.

Do I have solid evidence of that? If I do, I would probably weigh my options carefully - retaliating right away would surely have a crippling effect of my economy due to sanctions.
First I'd probably present the evidence to the corresponding authorities. Assuming that they're actually solid enough, I wouldn't care about people screaming "fake". Then I would simply expand my ISIS ops into Turkey under the pretence that surely, since our aircraft was downed from Turkey, it couldn't be the government, right? So it just MUST BE that terrible ISIS. So what if we'll end up bombing dozens of turkmen villages with cluster bombs in the process of eliminating ISIS there, we'd probably get approval from UN at that point anyway.

If I don't have proof, I'd wait until I get one. If it was russia's fault, then, well, I'll suck it up and impose some economic sanctions of my own onto Turkey, because they couldn't take care of ISIS well enough.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.