[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 km over Turkey in a supersonic jet >there are retards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1448362632346.png (58 KB, 599x481) Image search: [Google]
1448362632346.png
58 KB, 599x481
>2 km over Turkey in a supersonic jet
>there are retards here who believe that Turkey had the time to warn russki pilots 10 times during those few seconds when they were above turkish territory
>there are retards here who think that during those few seconds Turkey had time to scramble F-16s and order them to shoot down the su-24
>there are retards here who truly believe this incident is about territorial integrity and not about Erdogan buying shitloads of cheap oil from isis while paying with weapons and hating how Putin gets in his way

I want reddit to leave
>>
>>56587448
>there are retards here
There sure is.
>>
>>56587448
>there are retards here who believe that Turkey had the time to warn russki pilots 10 times during those few seconds when they were above turkish territory

I guess they warned them in advance.

>there are retards here who think that during those few seconds Turkey had time to scramble F-16s and order them to shoot down the su-24

Same.. I guess they scrambled F-16 when Russian jet was going towards Turkish border.

And... you can't deny the fact that THIS WAS DELIBERATE/CONSCIOUS strategic move by Putin. It's so obvious he just "tested" if he can get away with breaching NATO border. Obviously he... CAN'T. At least not without consequences.
>>
>>56590569
>warned them in advance
When the plane isn't even heading toward Turkey?
>>
>>56587448

They have warned about that.Sincerely Russian has broke out 2 Turkish warplanes for 2 years ago.
>>
>>56587448
it violated our airspace more than once. why do you think turkey sent jets to border?
>>
>>56590843
because they are bloodthirsty kebabs,

muslims (arabs in general) are just evil spawns of satan, like orcs in the Lotr series
>>
>>56590843
Fuck off, Russia is fighting against ISIS, you fight for ISIS.
>>
>>56590843
IIDF get out
>>
>>56587448
>>there are retards here who believe that Turkey had the time to warn russki pilots 10 times during those few seconds when they were above turkish territory
While I don't doubt your assertion, this is just a retarded basis to make it upon. You're assuming the Russians were headed directly into Turkish territory, not merely a "glancing" trajectory.
>>
>>56590843

Fuck off ISIS cvcks. Salafists cum munchers.
>>
>>56587448

Much respect to Poland for not liking kebab, but if you look closely you can see the Russian jet flew in a square pattern inside Turkey, there is no telling how many times Russia made that pattern. There was time.
>>
>>56590633

but the plane was heading towards turkish border.

and who believes that if turkish jets were to do the same to syrian airspace and russian jets wouldnt do the same, is a complete retard.

read some international relations keks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.