[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
based god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 587x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 587x720
based god
>>
>>56587031
saying "i could care less" means that you do care
>>
Remember, young padawan, there is always a bigger fish.

There is ALWAYS a bigger fish.
>>
nigga you dumb
>>
>>56587282
isn't he pretty much the biggest fish in all the jews control the world theories though?

Who could be bigger?
>>
I saw a video of some fedora walking up to jacob rothchild in some dark street and asking him about the NWO and shit

do you think if this guy was that powerful he would be able to be accosted by strangers?
>>
>>56587918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY

nigga dont give a fuck
>>
>>56588100
i wonder what's his wisdom
>>
>>56587031
>could care less
>>
>Timly mannor...

Yeah...
>>
>anybody thats gets in my way will be killed in a timly mannor

Why does no one ever spell check this shit?
>>
>>56588100
That was cringy.
>>
File: 101027-de-1.gif (58 KB, 672x438) Image search: [Google]
101027-de-1.gif
58 KB, 672x438
>>56587031

It is "couldn't care less" not "could care less"

"could care less" means you DO care about it for fucks sake.
>>
>>56587417
get off the internet, find the nearest busy intersection, and lay down
>>
The rothchild meme is really annoying. They are rich yes, but they aren't as wealthy as you think. Once Wall Street became the hub of banking the rothchild influence became ehh. The families are Rockefeller, Morgan, and Carnegie have more money and more influence post 1900. The 500 trillion meme is ridiculous. The world gdp is like 150. And world net worth is like 300.
>>
>>56587031
>could care less

opinion discarded
>>
>>56587031
He isn't the only investor, many are waiting. I am sure Mexican mafia wants some of that opium too. They are like vultures hovering over crisis areas, just waiting to get diamonds out of half-dead child's arms. Ukraine just experiences some of that ride, but if Syria won't recover they will be like Uganda forever.
>>
http://youtu.be/6sCioKnpHdY

Rothschild confronted
>>
>>56588100
He seems like a pretty nice guy.
>>
>>56589019

this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.