[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy War Balkans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1448283199280.png (91 KB, 1113x832) Image search: [Google]
1448283199280.png
91 KB, 1113x832
Okay boys, now is the perfect time to declare war on Turkey again, turkey shot down russian plane, balkans + russia against turkey + albania should start right now, holy war, we need to retake constantionple and ethnically cleanse the european area of turks, move them all back.
THERE IS NO BETTER MOMENT BOYS.
>>
thread music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
>>
We must wage wars against the Turks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ7dgNC0JM4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65_5pw0ThXE
>>
>>56585577
Fuckoff
>>
>>56585419
I will literally drop everything and join the holy fight if Russia declares war on worst Turk.
>>
>>56586759
If that happens just come in any balkan country, pretty sure even nato members bulgaria and croatia and greece would fight against turkey.
>>
File: 1441654748774.jpg (113 KB, 334x339) Image search: [Google]
1441654748774.jpg
113 KB, 334x339
>>56585419

Last time i checked byzantines got shrekt by mo and his gang
>>
>>56587339
did you eat glue for lunch?
>>
>>56587597
balkans not baltic you fuck.

Also you sniff glue, you don't eat it.

Also it would happen, we all hate turkey more than they "love" nato, which is to say none at all.

>>56587461
Serbian Empire, split 6 ways between warring factions.
Bulgarian 3 way split between warring factions
Byzantine had a decades long civil war between two sides.

Turkey comes and conquers. TURKEY STRONG
Right. no.
>>
>>56587954
turkey is still a member of NATO, and I don't think that big brother is ready to cut this organization loose. 5th article is still in force
>>
>>56587339
If we didnt get c*cked and had any army left, we would. We are pathetic these days, nothing like out glory days of the Balkan wars, Serb bro.
>>
>>56588207
Yes ? so it was when france was attacked ?
desu, NATO would probably kick out turkey rather than risk a world war.
They already took most of their equipment and left a couple of months back from turkey.
And most of these countries that are in NATO apart from the big 3 are completely useless in a fight and wouldn't declare war against russia.

>>56588360
We'll get equipment and support from Russia.
Though Serbia already has rather good tanks and missile launchers. Our M-84AS is comparable to a T90 and M-87 orkan was at the time it was produced the most powerful missile launcher in the world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-84AS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-87_Orkan
We can teach you how to build these.

Plus as I said I could see getting equipment from the Russians, they did so in the past.
>>
>>56587954
Not our problemo if you can't get your shit together mang
>>
>>56588595
France was attacked by what? A sovereign recognized country? NO, Only big brother can make 5th article work against terrorist organization. NATO didn't recognize Paris attacks as sovereign country attack against it's member.
>>
Lol you wouldn't've had a hard job recruiting some of us if you didnt take the piss out of our religions
>>
>>56588864
actually yes.
ISIS is a sovereign country.
The fact it's not diplomatically recognized is another matter, considering they have de facto control of territory and infrastructure there and on reports are trying to build a civilization there.

Truth here being NATO will not risk a WW 3 for turkeys sake.

>>56589128
who needs heretics and others. This is for a balkans holy war.
>>
>>56589241
You're right. NATO likes to put their fingers in their ears and pretend that Assad has control of more of Syria than they do.
>>
>>56585419
Im in on this serbro.
>>
File: impaler.png (147 KB, 450x210) Image search: [Google]
impaler.png
147 KB, 450x210
WE will answer the call!
>>
>>56589726
>>56589777
Now we need somebody with Macedonian, Montenegro, and Greek flag.
Optional would be Croat, Slovene.
Half of Bosnia will fight also on our side, 1.4 million serbs living there in Republika Srpska.

And the Holy War will truly begin.
>>
>>56589893
My dad is macedonian , my mom is from the Rhodopes . Where i live is a place where the population never gave in to islam during the 500 slavery. We go hard against kebab in here.
>>
>>56589241
ISIS might be sovereign, but it's not recognized as a country de jure
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.