[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enough of this Islamaphobia, everybody join me in posting this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Enough of this Islamaphobia, everybody join me in posting this meme everywhere you can!

كان النبي محمد دائما ممارسة الجنس مع الخنازير
kan alnnabi muhammad dayimaan mumarasat aljins mae alkhanazir

it means "Muhammad is a prophet of peace for all peoples" because not all Muslims can be painted with the same brush, post this Arabic phrase all over Facebook out of respect for Muslims, and to to end islamaphobia!
>>
Fuck off!
>>
>posting this after mudshits downed a russian plane
the only thing that's happening is nukes
>>
>>56584436
gl hf
>>
File: 2015-11-24_13-16-36.png (10 KB, 435x189) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-24_13-16-36.png
10 KB, 435x189
are you trying to trick me again
>>
>>56584436
Fuck off Ahmed
>>
>>56584436
Cool clock
>>
>>56584723
that's the joke, now post this shit everywhere to turn it into a huge meme, and see how long it takes the normies to figure out. might only post the arabic text and as an image, so they can't just search it. should i change the "translation" to mean something else?
>>
>>56584723
I thought that was our prime minister?
>>
File: muhammad.jpg (226 KB, 1025x634) Image search: [Google]
muhammad.jpg
226 KB, 1025x634
>>56585612
>>
>>56584436
> a people that have a reason to be hated
> claiming hate speech

I bet nazis claimed this shit as well
>>
>>56584436
Muhammad was a filthy, bloddthirsty, child raping warlord who claimed false divinity, and conquored the middle east through suffering, bloodshed, brutality, and fear. Islam is a "religion" completey dedicated to conquest by ANY means necessary, to spread the word of their fase prophet. The very large amount of radical Islam and their hatred for other people and religions cannot be understated and that is the reason why they are incompatible with western civilization.
>>
Why are all
Mudshit countries deserts? Because you reject life.

Death surrounds those who reject life.

The King of Life and peace is Jesus Christ

Accept Jesus into your hearts and accept your forgiveness and join him in announcing the good news

Jesus has triumphed over death
>>
>Somalia
>Arab
k
>>
>>56586127
Damn I think the point of this thread went way above my head.
>>
All those shitskins, god, all you need is removal, the more brutal and violent, the better.

Fucking cockroaches, die already
>>
>>56586127
if even /pol/ retards fall for it then others will also. gj op
>>
I wish Spain had another Isabella I of Castile, overthrown the current Kuck Felipe VI known friend of shitskin monarchy as well as his father, and teach our felllow european neighbours how it's done, expulsion of Jews and Mudslimes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabella_I_of_Castile
>>
>>56586415
Thank you, now i know this is an effective post, i will make a Facebook group under a fake name, and post it with some shitty jpg of Muslims being not terrorists. might try and get one of the edgier 4chan facebook pages to put it up
>>
Cool kebab Ahmed,remove yourself
>>
File: islam peace 1.jpg (211 KB, 635x875) Image search: [Google]
islam peace 1.jpg
211 KB, 635x875
OP here
>>
File: islam peace 2 normies.jpg (221 KB, 762x1050) Image search: [Google]
islam peace 2 normies.jpg
221 KB, 762x1050
>>56587722
facebook filter version
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.