[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there was ever a draft again and you don't want to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x442
If there was ever a draft again and you don't want to go die on foreign soil for a bullshit cause, what do you do? Just an hero?
>>
>>56583669
Lie
>>
>>56583669
Say you have asthma or attempted suicide with recurring suicidal thoughts
>>
pectus excavatum might save me
>>
Disappear, stock on everything and start running black market in that warzone like good little merchant.
>>
File: yo.jpg (27 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
27 KB, 405x720
>>56583669
Canada. Thats what
>>
>>56583669
enlist.
if i'm going to die i want to die soon and fast
>>
I will continue being 40. A whole bunch of you little shits will have to die before they come for me.
>>
>>56588447
I hope one day I'll see a video of you burning alive on Liveleak you old FUCK
>>
What happens if you refuse? Do you just go to prison?
>>
Wh-what's the cutoff age for the Draft?
>>
Luckily my DD-214 says I'm ineligible to go back into the military so I'm exempt from the draft. Don't worry though I'll take real good care of your wimminz
>>
Get one of your m8s to shoot you in the ass. A million dollar wound is your best shot if you don't want to be considered a coward.
>>
>>56583669
>99.98% of pol is too young to be drafted currently.
>>
>>56583669

You had all better be signed up for the draft because if your not your going to jail!
>>
>>56588710
You don't go to prison, you just have to live in Canada until a democrat becomes president.
>>
I already work for the DoD so I doubt I'd be drafted.
>>
>>56583669
Removing kebab is not a bullshit cause
>>
>>56589089
got any juicy secrets m8?
>>
>>56589260
Be more afraid of China than Russia.
>>
>>56589413
How about something less obvious.
>>
>>56589717
Top fucking kek, this
>>
You've got quite a few options:
>1. Get a job in an essential industry which they don't draft from
>2. Volunteer for an easy POG job the moment you think the draft is about to come in
>3. Get yourself diagnosed with autism so that they'll put you in a POG job
>4. Get yourself diagnosed as a transsexual so that you'll be classed as a woman and hence unable to be drafted
>5. "Accidentally" get a permanent debilitating injury from sports, a car crash etc.
>>
>>56583669
If it was a draft it ain't bullshit
I'd die for my country
What about you fag
>>
>>56591839
You're already part of the informal militia.
The moment they step foot on your soil, fight them.

But don't let the government trick you into dying for them on foreign soil for a pointless cause.

You'd be dying for your government, not your country.
>>
>>5659192>>56591929
I don't want them on my soil
There hasn't been a draft in God knows how long. If they really have to draft its gotta be for a reason
>>
Hmm. 18-24 year old males off to war. Im 28 with a stable job and no gf. This is my chance for a gf
>>
seriously no one is going to miss you if your get drafted and die overseas. this has to be the biggest c.uck ever. yah go die oversea while your home country is being over run by Niggers, illegal Mexicans, and Syrians. a country that shits on you ever turn. why would you want to die for that?
>>
>>56583669
>what do you do?

MAN THE FUCK UP AND KILL THOSE FUCKING MUDSLIMES YOU PUSSY.

IF YOU KILL THEM, YOU AINT GUNNA DIE.
>>
I have mental health issues. I doubt they'd let me pass.
>>
>ignore the letters
>ignore the phone calls
>don't answer the door for strangers
>avoid going out in public when not necessary

When the war ends, resume normal behavior. If anyone asks, you never read the mail or listen to voicemails and had no idea they needed help with war.
>>
Be comfy.
Autistic Canadian-American with horrible vision here.
>>
>>56584013
>tfw have both
So I'm draft proof? That sucks I'm not against the draft if there is a dire threat.
>>
>>56592173
>God knows how long
About 50 years? A bit less?
>>
I used to have health problems but not anymore. I would probably just go to war.
>>
>>56583669

So if they actually called a draft in the U.S., then that means something pretty fucking big is happening. I'd feel much better staying here to protect my family, not become cannon fodder.

So paying /innawoods/ until it's over.
>>
I'm 27, I doubt they'll be looking to conscript me over all the fresher meat out there. There's also the implication that
>Australia
>Relevant militarily
>>
>be 26
>yay i dont have to go!
>thinks about it
>i have very little to live for
>forced physical training will get me ripped as shit
>women love a man in uniform
>college grauate, smart enough to not be a grunt
>but my career is starting to take off

Fuck i dont want to sign up, but i dont think id mind being drafted eiter
>>
>>56593943
>college grauate, smart enough to not be a grunt
If you get drafted you will be fucking grunt, unless you enlist before hand.
>>
>>56593943
>>college grauate, smart enough to not be a grunt
Ahahahahaha
Do you really think your liberal arts degree has any worth whatsoever?
>>
File: 1448306489879.png (37 KB, 140x190) Image search: [Google]
1448306489879.png
37 KB, 140x190
>>56593943
>same mentality but more of a failure
>crohn's would keep me out of the military anyway
>>
>>56583669
We're neutral :^)
>>
>>56583669
Man up
War isn't that bad

Well, according to my grandfather it isn't.
>>
Shoot of your big toe, that's what Americans did who to escape draft during the Vietnam war if I'm not mistaken
>>
I have a laundry list of medical things wrong with me, so I think I'm off the hook.

And no, none of it is psychological.
>>
File: 1410399320546.jpg (31 KB, 338x310) Image search: [Google]
1410399320546.jpg
31 KB, 338x310
>>56592566
>ignore them
>nothing will happen

Lucky for me I wouldn't pass the physical.
>>
>>56584149
Wadda ya' buyin'?

Wadda ya' sellin'?
>>
Go fight pussy
>>
I would like to have an excuse to join the military but I'm already working as a software engineer at a defense contractor so I probably wouldn't be drafted
>>
File: 1435084809008.png (39 KB, 787x178) Image search: [Google]
1435084809008.png
39 KB, 787x178
>>56583669
I'd rather go to war than suffer in the "tolerance" camps.
>>
File: Submarine BBQ.jpg (557 KB, 1730x1182) Image search: [Google]
Submarine BBQ.jpg
557 KB, 1730x1182
>>56583669
Join the navy
>>
>>56588612
Fuck you
>>
>>56598021
I would rather die on a front line then watch as my country is invaded by communists
>>
>>56597251

I wonder how much buttsex goes on in those subs.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.