[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
again, why wasn't Turkey kicked from NATO yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 543637346345.jpg (607 KB, 1791x2481) Image search: [Google]
543637346345.jpg
607 KB, 1791x2481
>buys oil from isis
>gives isis weapons to kill kurds with, weapons which will later be used to kill christians
>attacks based kebab-hunting russia and hides behind NATO

we need a vote or something
>>
>>56583416

their geographic strategic location under NATO is why
>>
>>56583416
Americans elected a black president.

>>56583471
Really? you would just gulf war them so hard they would be turning into flying mincemeat, give the straights to Greece and everything would be golden.
>>
>>56583471

> geographic strategic location

1800s called

They want their meme back
>>
Turkey is literally cancer
>>
>>56583416
>kill christians
good.
>>
File: 123c338746.png (57 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
123c338746.png
57 KB, 300x300
>>56583539
But he is right.

The providing Turkey with weapons was NATOs guarantee, that no russian ships make it into the mediteeranean sea.
>>
>>56583416
> NATO member protects its borders
> Putincuks throw a tantrum
>>
File: gheges khan.jpg (221 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
gheges khan.jpg
221 KB, 1600x1200
>>56583416
pretty good summary, i too think Russia's strikes on the oil infrastructure has something to do with this aggressive response.
>>
>>56584300
>he thinks it's about borders
>he doesn't know crossing air and sea borders by military ships and aircrafts is a standard procedure for decades now resulting with official protests but with deadly force being unthinkable

ultimate kek, I'm sure you also believe Asad is worse than isis
>>
>>56584577
Hello, Reddit!
>>
NATO is a coalition that exists to contain and exert pressure upon Russia.
It was probably an American who gave the order to shoot the plane down.
>>
PROPHECY CONFIRMED!
PROPHECY CONFIRMED!
>PROPHECY CONFIRMED!
PROPHECY CONFIRMED!
>PROPHECY CONFIRMED!
PROPHECY CONFIRMED!
>PROPHECY CONFIRMED!
PROPHECY CONFIRMED!
>PROPHECY CONFIRMED!
PROPHECY CONFIRMED!
PROPHECY CONFIRMED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc
>>
Has anyone else here even seen a Turkish AB?

The runways are built by the US
They fly US-built jets.
Their uniforms look just like USAF uniforms except that they have a crescent moon and star instead of just a star.

They are US Air Bases in everything but name.
>>
>>56584300
Bullshit you stupid Anglo nigger, portraying a situation in an over simplified form is going to provide you an erroneous conclusion.

But of course you accept its conclusion because it backs up your bias.

Fuck head, go fuck a kebab
>>
We need to kill every single turk, every filty mudslide turk NEEDS TO DIE
>>
>>56583533

you mean muslim black president..
>>
How much do we need Turkey in NATO still? We haven't needed to put nukes there since the early 1960s when we made improvements in missile technology. Plus they're literally run by an Islamist party.

Given how serious NATO membership is on paper, we should reconsider whether we're willing to go to bat for the Turks if shit hit the fan. If not perhaps they should be removed from NATO. Maybe this incident plus the fight against ISIS could mean a strategic realignment for the US? Drop the Turks, let Assad stay in return for a Kurdistan?

On the flipside, they have a crap load of US tech/intel they could sell or use if that happened.
>>
>>56586675
Turkey being kicked out of NATO would be golden. Shame it isn't going to happen and instead NATO will bend over for Erdogan.
>>
>>56587146
Yeah Turkey will almost definitely stay, and nothing major will happen probably.
>>
>>56583471
Remember when Turkey strategically prevented all those muslims invading Europa?

Oh wait they were sent from turkey.

Turkey are traitors to NATO. If your country wasn't being subverted by a muslim Turkey would already be out.
>>
Because Turkey has the 2nd biggest military behind the USA in the Nato pact. I just looked this shit up.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.