[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dawkins just wont let up on the newest American hero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: dawkins does it again.png (16 KB, 589x107) Image search: [Google]
dawkins does it again.png
16 KB, 589x107
The dear leader of so many people is at it again!

He may be following the ultimate bluepill cult but in some ways he's quite redpilled.

Will the church of Atheism soon experience a split?
>>
Dawkins isn't even an Atheist.

He knows it's retarded.

In almost all of his debates he openly states he is agnostic and the term atheist is used lightly.
>>
>>56582895
kek this guy sounds like a dumb faggot
>>
>be Dawkins
>really want to go to the White House and hang out with Obongo
>some filthy kid-terrorist get invited instead
>sperg out, whining about that it was not arabs that invented clocks or something
Poor Dawky
>>
>>56582895
Dawkins is a racist now. No going back. He might as well get a swastika tattoo on his forehead.
>>
How can a single man be so redpilled?
>>
>>56582895
literally racist kek
>>
>>56583515
I think he browses /pol/. He must.
>>
Anyone remember that "balloon kid" hoax a few years back?

this is the same shit
>>
File: 1436808482647.jpg (31 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1436808482647.jpg
31 KB, 413x395
>>56583331
kek
>>
File: stomping his followers.png (16 KB, 590x97) Image search: [Google]
stomping his followers.png
16 KB, 590x97
The replies are golden though, the atheist community is in upheaval as their great leader is showing signs of not following the doctrine but Dawkins just keep pushing it

>>56583087
>>56583331
>Muslim diaspora detected
>>
>>56583087

"This guy" invented the word "Meme" you retard.
>>
Uhm why do people think Atheists like muslims or stuff?

In fact most atheists I know hate islam even more than other religions, so I don't really see what's so weird about this.
>>
>>56583688
atheists arent SJWs

those are the agnostics, the people who claim theres a christian god but "all paths lead to one road" and theres no such thing as sin

they should die in a fire
>>
>>56582895
>Will the church of Atheism soon experience a split?
It already did years ago when feminism tried to take over.
>>
>>56583824
In a way Islam is a lot better at promoting atheism than modern Christianity.
>>
File: 1447886992964.jpg (40 KB, 1193x715) Image search: [Google]
1447886992964.jpg
40 KB, 1193x715
>>56583568
That explains everything. He's the one who shitposts on /pol/ every day with religion threads
>>
>>56583842
>atheists arent SJWs
Not all, but plenty are tbf.
>>
>>56583842
>atheists arent SJWs
Ofc they are. Liberal keks the lot of them.

>those are the agnostics, the people who claim theres a christian god but "all paths lead to one road" and theres no such thing as sin

Those are not agnostics

Anyway agnostics and atheists is the same thing, just that those who call themselves atheists suffer from a bit more of a special snowflake syndrome and wish to sharpen their edge above the rest
>>
>>56582895
I used to hate him back when r/atheism was everywhere.
But now I can say he might be an ally...

He is that kind of "I believe what I see" scientist, still he can be trusted in the real of what can be seen. And biology is his strong...
>>
>>56583824
>Uhm why do people think Atheists like muslims or stuff?

literally every atheist I know defend islam and attend pro-muslim rallies while chanting "preti pedofili" (catholic priest are pedophiles)
>>
Dawkins is pretty based

He's a scientist from the good old times and he sees what's happening all over academia

I'm not a fedorast but I respect him
>>
>>56582895
>dawkins
>bluepilled
that guy is the first to volunteer for the crusades
>>
>>56583688
I think it's time to bring him into the fold, yes? Can someone contact him, and deliver a dose of redpill?
>>
>>56583842
>atheists arent SJWs
A vast majority, at least in the US, are SJW types. The stigma of being likened to them is why I'd never consider myself an atheist. Even being considered a godless heathen that should be burned at the stake is more acceptable to me than being compared to the SJW faggots.
>>
>>56584331
>SJWs
>Atheist
Wiccans,newage hippies,"cultural christians" and "spiritual" people are not atheists.
Look up statistics of where atheists are more common,you think the national academy of science is made up of SJWs? they hate them for being rich old white men.
>>
>>56584065
>Dawkins is actually OuterLimits
>>
>>56584328
The ultimate thing would be him linking to the /pol/ video regarding the "refugees". The butthurt would be on another level.

>>56584478
>the majority of Atheists are scientists and doctorates
>>
>>56583842
Sorry but as much as you want to be part of /pol/'s cool kid club, atheism is all part of the communist clusterfuck that is feminism, multiculturalism and the death of family. The cultural marxist agenda is strongly against family unity, values that white Christians hold in high esteem, and most SJWs you talk to are either "atheist" or "not religious, but like, spiritual" despite being as well read as a third grader.
>>
>>56582895
haha, he's fucking obsessed with this kid.
>>
File: 1448236331567.gif (166 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448236331567.gif
166 KB, 500x281
>>56583690
>>
>>56584235

>literally every atheist I know
So 0?

I pretty much assure you these aren't atheists but rather spiritual keks or "unified religion keks" (or even muslims in denial) since Atheists generally think Islam is still where Christianity was 500 years ago and despise it as an utterly decadent religion.

They don't tend to be racist towards the people practicing it and think they too can be enlightened in the same way as fromer Christians were, but I never heard of any Atheist talking about the "benefits of islam" or any other bullcrap like that.

t. someone that works with a lot of atheists daily
>>
>>56583026
>agnostic
>atheist
those aren't even mutually exclusive

and your a fucking retard considering Dawkins fucking came up with a scale that he puts himself at 6.9/7 toward atheist
>>
>>56584595
I'm no Dawkins follower but I'd think he'd have a lot more success than fucking OuterLimits

or maybe i'm wrong and Dawkins really isn't that great at debating or putting fourth arguments either
>>
File: 1448131567289.jpg (81 KB, 628x814) Image search: [Google]
1448131567289.jpg
81 KB, 628x814
What the fuck is wrong with Richard Dawkins? This is the exact kind of hateful rhetoric that ISIS wants.
>>
>Church of Atheism

Why is that a thing?
>>
>>56584684
>redditick and moreddity
Consider suicide
>>
>>56584819
If The God Delusion is to go by he's not that great .
His understanding of metaphysics is lacking
>>
File: Metastasis.jpg (273 KB, 648x432) Image search: [Google]
Metastasis.jpg
273 KB, 648x432
>>56584880
>>
>>56584839

Why are regular churches a thing?
>>
>>56584839
satan made it

either you believe in God or in statan
there's no other opition
>>
File: Roaring Like a Lion.jpg (131 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Roaring Like a Lion.jpg
131 KB, 720x720
>>
>>56584617
In america it appears the majority is college educated.
>>
>>56584993
but you believe in both so there clearly are other options
>>
The fedoras already had a split, search up Atheism Plus.
>>
>>56582895
Ok, ok, I'll admit. Dawkins is pretty fucking cool here.

But why is he such a prick? He trolls people online like he's got a fedora
>>
>>56585133
He is simply fully embracing his position as King of Fedoras.
>>
>>56583842
Dude most agnostics don't give a fuck.

Personally I have no idea if there is a God, but see no reason to assume there is so fuck it, I got better shit to do than argue about that shit.
>>
>>56584101
Sensible people will be agnostic.

Atheist = absolutist moral crusaders.
>>
File: 91d2d9_5103030[1].jpg (160 KB, 1185x726) Image search: [Google]
91d2d9_5103030[1].jpg
160 KB, 1185x726
>>56584297
Dawkins has always been based. /pol/ just doesn't recognise it because of the fedora meme.
>>
>>56585031
that pic is what happens when people are pushed through an education system regardless of their actual intelligence level
>>
>>56585265
Holy fucking shit I had no idea he was this based!

DAWKINS FTW!!!
>>
>>56585265
Literally the next Hitler.
>>
>>56585133
Basically he's smart enough that he can either win or at least hold his own in any argument, but not quite as smart as he thinks he is. This means he can be devastating when he's making a good point, but a complete and utter twat when he's not, but he doesn't realise it.
>>
>>56585031
>literally shifting the burden of proof
>>
>>56585263
stupid people will fail to realize that athiest and agnostic are not mutually exclusive terms
>>
>>56584644
>most SJWs you talk to are either "atheist" or "not religious, but like, spiritual" despite being as well read as a third grader.

The ones who identify as atheists believe it for the wrong reasons and often go to islam, christianity or agnosticism

And those "spiritual" people are christfag agnostics

Christianity is meaningless and full of kekolds now. Are you people blind?
>>
File: Agnosticism-Atheism.png (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Agnosticism-Atheism.png
22 KB, 400x400
>>56585263
these aren't mutually exclusive
>>
>>56584701
>0

Unfortunately, a hugeload of my friends are atheists and communists. They're quite like the average italian commie (weed everyday, dreadlocks are cool, Marx quotes, talk about Berlusconi everytime, everything on earth is fascist, immigration enrich us).

They attended a pro-muslim pro-immigration rally recently

I guess the church of atheism has multiple sects
>>
>>56585397
hes a complete utter twat just when you remember his underlying beliefs arent aligned with yours, right christkek?
>>
>>56585031
burden of proof lies with the person making the claim. if you claim god exists its your duty to prove he exists, not the atheists duty. not a fedora fag here but its a bad premise cmon. scientific method involves a hypothesis, a theory, if you believe god amy exist and want to research in order to support your claim, it shouldnt be discouraged. agnostics are fine because of that. but if you claim you proved his existence without proof then you're just a fucking idiot.
>>
>>56585031
that statement is true and is actually why agnosticism is the only logical position t b h
>>
Dawkins is an insufferable faggot but can be pretty based sometimes
>>
>>56585344
A lot more people think that way than you might realize. The problem is it's social suicide to speak out about it because it's automatically interpreted as racist.
>>
>>56585421
Gnostics are so retarded theres no point in acknowledging them
>>
>>56584225
Proofz of God needed.

I just wrote a paper I think Jesus must've assisted me since it's brilliant. It's now made law deal with it lol.
>>
>>56585522
agnostics are only ok because they admit they have no proof of gods existence, yet. they can keep looking forever if they want as long as they dont lie and say that god exists when they just dont know for sure
>>
>>56585522
which is why most people considered famous in that community, like dawkins, hitchens, NDT etc, are agnostic athiests as apposed to gnostic athiests.
>>
>>56585456
>They attended a pro-muslim pro-immigration rally recently
sounds more like the catholic curch
>>
>>56585522
>Australia: sahitposter
>New Zealand: shitposter
>Vanuatu: shitposter
>>
>>56585618
I had a vision of Muhammad too! I wrote it also down he said that there is a possibility to make inter species of goat and men and that they were the next evolution therefore more mating with goats should be done.
>>
>>56585616
fundamentalists ARE Gnostic's
>>
He's redpilled but gets lumped in with blues because a lot of you think redpill means Christian... It really doesn't.
>>
>>56585673
In the Netherlands we have a party called CDA. They get jokingly called: Christen dienen Allah (Christians serve Allah).

As everything they do helps Muslims build more Mosques, subsidizes mosques etc.
>>
>>56585761
>redpill means Christian
who the fuck thinks this?
>>
>>56582895
>Will the church of Atheism soon experience a split?

Dude, we were like the first group that the new wave of feminism/SJW tried to hit. They got delegated to a tiny minority and a single blogsite that no one gives a fuck about.
>>
>>56585522

Sure it's true, but it's also meaningless. Just because you can't prove I don't shit into a golden toilet the flushes only with the tears of infants does not mean that I infact do. So when trying to make a point it is utterly useless to bring this line of thinking up.
>>
>>56585761
redpill is a meaningless term, people here just associate "what I believe" with "redpill". it used to maybe mean something at some point but that was certainly a long time ago
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>56585673
this hurts
>>
>>56585783
>>56585673
Oh they're also retarded enough to want a bigger defense budget and to bomb ISIS more and be more active in the fight against them. But they want to take in mass refugees, more Islam, more cultural exceptions to law etc.

I mean what's the point in bombing ISIS then if you're making your own country the caliphate lol.
>>
>>56585830
red pill means learning truths that depart from the doctrines taught to us in the school system Matrix
>>
we could be exploring the damn universe, but here people are still babbling on about dumb shit like faith. Humans will never change
>>
>>56584821
Pretty sure that what ISIS wants is lots of muslims in Europe.
>>
>>56585263
"strong" beliefs have a tendency to be more zealous as they believe they can prove their stance.

>there is no god and I can prove it!
>the existence of a god or gods cannot be known for sure, and here's proof why
>god exists and I can prove it!
>>
>>56585902
Humans need to be quarantined to the surface of this planet Indefinitely

And once we are all dead our sun will finally blow all the evidence of our disappointing failure
>>
Dawkins is right - anyone can see that.

Fuck this Islamic scam artist.
>>
>>56584235
>>56584225

I have no idea how anyone can consider atheists to be sjw or pro islam

To me being an atheist means being reasonable and logical. Definitely not supporting liberal groups or fucking muslims.
>>
>>56585761
Christianity is shit but before everyone became drug addled, STD carrying SJW NEET vermin sustained by their parents the mainstream blueprint for life was to be a Christian with a job and a family and we were all better off for it. /pol/ isn't stupid enough to conflate the two things.

At the very least the average person would have been taught morals by his Christian upbringing. I know a lot of older Christians, parents of my friends in their 60s among others, and they are lovely people.
>>
>>56583842
atheism+ is SJW though
>>
>>56586030
because people lump things together based on what they've seen anecdotal, /pol/ is particularly bad at doing this.

an athiest doesn't believe in god. theres no liberal or conservative etc etc leanings you should interpret from that statement.
>>
>>56585456

They're communists in the first place, not atheists. I realize I might sound like a "No true Scotsman" kind of guy but consider the following

Karl Marx mandated that communists should become Atheists because "religions keep the people stupid" but on the other hand countless communists are so convinced over the superiority of their ideology that it's hard to not to consider them a religion as well (Communist propaganda has more to do with promoting an unwavering belief in Communism's triumph than it has to do with reason and logic for example).

This might sound really idiotic and weird to some of you but I can hardly consider most communists as proper Atheists (not saying there aren't communists that are proper Atheists; but most of them are only Atheistic because communism dictates that they must be).

People that are Atheistic (and not overly indoctrinated with the false belief that an ideology is vastly superior to others) in the first place rarely tend to be fond of Islam and will generally despise it even more than Christianity.
>>
>>56586030
Logic dictates that we don't have any idea either way so agnostism is the solution.
>>
>>56585397
The problem with you idiots (not you personally, faggot) is that Dawkins is not Hitchens. He does not try to humiliate his opponents. You just want a show and have no interest in a real debate.
>>
>>56586108
yeah because SJW's fucking made it up to try to connect the unconnected concepts, and everyone told them to fuck off
>>
>>56585761

I think the true redpill or whatever is friedrich nietzsche style of living and thinking.
>>
>>56585902

no i think you're the stupid shit here desu making a statement like that.
>>
>>56585925
No they want Muslims themselves to kill Assad for them. They want to provoke western nations and do the retarded ''hurrr look at us being powerful killing the French in open!" while they're now getting bombed harder than before.

Though they could easily have smuggled 40 men in by now. If they assault a nuclear plant or a parliament they can put a country in deep shit.

Though if they slaughter parliament over here I would probably smile rather than be sad. Especially if they take some EU fucks like Timmermans with them.
>>
>>56585342
>>56585398
>>56585520
>>56585522

well, the question is wrong. It should be:
>What's your opinion on the origin of the universe?

We see this universe and almost everyone believes the universe exists. On these premises we have to explain why the universe is here. God isn't an irrational idea.

It's not a shift of the burden of the proof: the question is simply wrong.

Science and theism aren't opposed.
>>
>>56586222
Assaulting a nuclear plant would be exceedingly difficult
>>
>>56583026
I dislike ignorant people like you.
>>
>>56585031
That image rustles me
>>
>>56585680
>america: mad as fuck lmao
>>
File: runthistown.jpg (120 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
runthistown.jpg
120 KB, 620x372
too many happinings happening, I cant deal with freshly based dawkins on top of all this
>>
>>56582895
>church of atheism
>church
>atheism
lol
>>
Okay lads, at this point I'm convinced he is on this board...
>>
>>56585997
This
>>
>>56582895
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E
>>
I know you got the fedora image of atheists in your head, but honestly though, nowadays you can see the clash between two groups of atheists: the ones that reject religion because they think that there is no rational argument to be made for its truthfulness and the sjw ones that start out rejecting christianity as an edgy teenager because they view it as a part of the "establishment", of "patriarchy" etc. which is also why they tend to defend islam and think Harris, Dawkins and others are being "racist" for calling islam out on it's bullshit.
>>
>>56586461

Notice how none of these "happenings" ever amount to anything? Remember when it was north Korea about to start ww3 and /pol/ got all fucking hyped?
>>
>>56586330
the hypothesis of "god" doesn't explain anything
the hypothesis of "god" hasn't predicted anything

And you are still trying to Shift the burden, because you HAVEN'T demonstrated anything towards your hypothesis

and the simplest point is WE DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN ITS ORIGIN

when theism makes a claim and its fucking dead wrong then they are opposed
>>
>>56584617
Can you link me to it?
>>
>>56585265
If you wanted to split like that - it'd go much deeper than black / white / asian.

There's more diversity in Africa than in Europe. You could pick a white European and a black African with more in common genetically than picking 2 black Africans from different parts of the continent.
>>
>>56586614
I'm optimistic that something interesting will come of this tbqh.
>>
>>56585522
Agnosticism is just another form of atheism. Atheism and theism is a dichotomy, you have to be one or the other.

Theism = I believe in a God.
Atheism = I don't believe in a God.

Agnosticism = I don't know whether or not God exists, but since I don't attend Church or practice religion very devoutly, I'm not particularly worried about going to hell suggesting I believe it doesn't exist even though I can't claim I know for sure that it doesn't exist. Therefore, I don't believe in God. Therefore, I'm an atheist.
>>
File: BarackObama.jpg (40 KB, 378x452) Image search: [Google]
BarackObama.jpg
40 KB, 378x452
>>56583026
Do not ever research what atheism+ is all about.
You can be lucky Dawkins is still at top 5 atheism advocates in broader public.
Once atheism+ gathers some momentum, we're all fucked.
Seriously, just research 'atheism+', it's like tumblr personified. Feminism + Islam trying to live in peace.
>>
>>56586914
no thats wrong you kiwi fucking cunt, for fucks sake why do people spread this shit so much. the actual definitions for athiesm, theism, gnosticism and agnosticism are already in the thread.
>>56585421
>>
>>56583842

SJWs are inherently Nihilistic.
>>
>>56583680
was not pooing in the loo part of your plan?
>>
>>56587014
I think he was just saying that theist-agnostic is an unstable position and extremely rare once the individual acknowledges that
>>
it shouldnt shock you that a prominent athiest is against a fraud that used religion to con people.

"muh invention" is probably like nails on a black board to him
>>
File: 1448141609866.png (56 KB, 134x180) Image search: [Google]
1448141609866.png
56 KB, 134x180
>>56587014
Fuck off cunt come fight me irl.

That chart is fucking nonsense and bullshit. "Agnostic theist", are you fucking serious? You cannot be agnostic and a theist by fucking definition. Agnosticism is inherently skeptical, it's characterised by a lack of belief in religion. A lack of belief in religion is the definition of atheism.

Fucking dumb cunt Aussie.
>>
>>56585248
>Personally I have no idea if there is a God, but see no reason to assume there is so fuck it,
You're an atheist, bud. Sorry you had to find out this way.
>>
>>56587158
What's funny is how supportive he was at the outset
and then a few tweets later he got redpilled like a motherfucker
>>
>>56586914

Deism = I believe that the universe has a mathematical continuum ceated by God
Apatheism = I don't give a fuck about any of that shit
>>
>not being a nihilistic atheist
Blue pilled as fuck
>>
File: degenerati.jpg (99 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
degenerati.jpg
99 KB, 854x640
>>56586620
>And you are still trying to Shift the burden, because you HAVEN'T demonstrated anything towards your hypothesis

Yeah, my post goal was to shift the debate to the real subject (we are here but we don't know why and how). I wasn't trying to defent theism but agnosticism.

I will try to defend theism now, sorry for my spaghetti english:

The chances of life coming out inanimated matter are too much low to consider atheism the "probable" answer.
To observe the universe and say "chaos" made it's like to find a clock in a desert and say it naturally assembled itself.
>>
>>56587284
>Deism
Literally another branch of theism, you believe in a God.
>Apatheism
Literally another branch of atheism. You don't care whether or not a God exists, but you're obviously choosing not to believe.
>>
>>56587197
idiot
>>
Richard "Burn Multicultural Britain and Gas the Ethnics Too" Dawkins
>>
>>56587197
By that logic there are no Gnostic's because its inherently dishonest, and therefore there are only atheists

But that wrong

most modern Christians are Agnostic Theists, and are effectively "cultural Christians", just like there are cultural jews
>>
>>56587197
I am agnostic theist you dumbfuck
>>
>>56587284
>Apatheism = I don't give a fuck about any of that shit
In what way is this not atheism?
>>
>>56587197
You're just wrong you fucking idiot, literally every prominent athiest debater uses the terms given in that chart.

Agnosticism isn't necessarily a lack of belief in sopmething, its just a lack of fervent certainty in your belief. you wont say beyond doubt that this is the way it is, but you're reasonably confident.

>>56587361
hurr durr watch me completely simplify terms down to the most base level, completely removing any form of technicality.

did you lose all your fucking braincells at conception when your whore of a mother was smoking crack while getting plowed by the shittest member of the allblacks? fucking hang yourself
>>
>>56587316
>chances
which you do not have probability spread for

This Theist argument relies on a poor understanding of probability

>Literally Using The clock-maker argument in the year of our lord 2000+15
By that argument You are walking through an ocean of clocks
>>
>>56587361

So which one are you New Zeaussie? Why haven't you converted to Ignosticism master race?
>>
the reaction from twitter sjw's on this is hilarious. they just keep calling him mean, and basically insinuate that he's a senile old man (something they would never tolerate if they agreed with what he were saying)

tempted to troll with "omg ur so ageist, I can't even"
>>
>>56584101
We're trying to get rid of them.

We really are. They fucking ruined everything with Athesim+. Then we fucked the off.

Now they're trying and succeeding with Kotaku and other Games Media.

And naturalyl shit like blacklivesmatter and all that.

God as Socaist and an Atheist. I find myself in a weird situation where centrist right or even extreme right is my friend and the extreme left is my enemy.

All I ask for is reason and logic. Not emotions and pseudoscience.
>>
File: 1445873771772.png (355 KB, 794x501) Image search: [Google]
1445873771772.png
355 KB, 794x501
>>56587396
>>56587477
>most modern Christians are Agnostic Theists
There you go using that dumb shit term again. Is it just an excuse to justify your own apathy towards your own religion? No, you're not an agnostic if you're a theist, by definition. Stop weasel wording and inventing terms that don't exist. It's retarded.
>>56587494
>You're just wrong you fucking idiot, literally every prominent athiest debater uses the terms given in that chart.
>atheist debater
Holy shit dude be careful with that fedora.
>hurr durr watch me completely simplify terms down to the most base level, completely removing any form of technicality.
No one is denying that those things don't exist, but the point I'm making is that they all come under the umbrella of either theism or atheism, never both. You either believe in a god or you don't. You can be confident or not confident in that belief or lack thereof, but one way or the other, you're a theist or an atheist.
>did you lose all your fucking braincells at conception when your whore of a mother was smoking crack while getting plowed by the shittest member of the allblacks? fucking hang yourself
Nah but that reminds me of what I did to your mother last night m8 :^)
>>
>>56587488

Its considered a branch of atheism. Not all things are separate m8
>>
>>56587672
you have at least 2 people telling you you are a fucking retard and have given you examples, fuck off
>>
>>56586429
RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>56587316
>a creator can magically assemble itself but the universe can't
>>
>>56587672
>Nah but that reminds me of what I did to your mother last night m8 :^)
what, getting plowed by the shittiest member of the allblacks?

fuck off you maori faggot
>>
>>56586614
this is a much bigger deal then north korea's dumbfuck little missle tests
>>
>>56587784
Lmao rekt
>>
>>56586429

What it like being in that tiny little island Guamfag?
>>
>>56587316
>life can't come from nothing
>but my God can

Nature is a better god than God could ever be. Nature is the answer to the first cause argument.
>>
>>56584297
That Dawkins quote is fake, he said it on his twitter.
>>
>>56587962
>That Dawkins quote is fake, he said it on his twitter.
how is it fake if he said it?
>>
File: 1446415882965.gif (2 MB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1446415882965.gif
2 MB, 400x240
>>56587736
Oh wow, two retards, probably non-white, disagree with me on a Mongolian fingerpainting board, I'm definitely second guessing myself now.

>>56587784
All you did in that post was admit your mother is a crackwhore who has casual sex with various men. Was that supposed to be an attempt at banter? You must be Asian since no true blue Aussie would post something that embarrassing.
>>
>>56587316
Problem with that is that the clock we already know is a man-made structure. So of course we have to assume that the clock has a human creator.

With the universe we have no knowledge of a creator, so saying that matter comes to be from a creator is nothing other than a thought -we- attribute to the object, we have no way of proving or disproving it, nor do we have a pre-concieved notion that such is the case.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (14 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
14 KB, 225x224
>>
>>56588047
what is it about fucking Australia and new Zealand that causes so many shitposters?
>>
File: le srs man.jpg (64 KB, 1154x865) Image search: [Google]
le srs man.jpg
64 KB, 1154x865
>>56584225
>just that those who call themselves atheists suffer from a bit more of a special snowflake syndrome and wish to sharpen their edge above the rest
you have it backwards

theist: I believe in god and this is his book and these are all the things he wants me to do and this is how I'll get into his paradise
atheist: I do not believe in god
agnostic: hello, I'm sorry to interject, but I couldn't help but notice you were discussing religion over here and ahcktucally, according to this definition of "atheism" I'm using, *tips greasy glasses*, all atheists think they know god doesn't exist, while I, a enlightened and tolerant individual, know that I cannot possibly tell either way! why, I could flip this here coin, and that would reflect the chances of god's existence! thus, I have decided to not take a stance, and not insert myself into theistic debate, for such a thing is pointless without the evidence on which Science strives. do not worry, my theistic friend, I don't mean to offend you in any way. I merely wish to point out to this militant atheist "scientist" that what he believes is in fact illogical on the most high. for in a way, you are correct, as all religions are. now I must away, adieu!
>>
> Twitter intelectuals.

Shiggy desu senpai.
>>
>>56584684
He's right, you know. Dawkins did coin the word meme.
>>
File: 1399490321224.jpg (272 KB, 2048x1151) Image search: [Google]
1399490321224.jpg
272 KB, 2048x1151
>>56587962
>>56588030
>how is it fake if he said it?

I think he meant that Dawkins said on his twitter that the quote was fake.
>>
File: 1416850338324.png (179 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1416850338324.png
179 KB, 460x276
everyone post Dawkins quotes
>>
>>56588105
I blame the meme that we're all shitposters for most of it.
>>
File: 1412849682487.jpg (416 KB, 1864x1056) Image search: [Google]
1412849682487.jpg
416 KB, 1864x1056
>>56588303
>>
>>56588303
>>56588425
>>
>>56588331
I want to believe that, but memes exist for a reason, and flags are like, what 2 weeks old?
>>
>>56584793

they only started to be forced synonyms since the birth of the "new atheism," which has about as much respect for proper use of language as does the political left.

perhaps you're not old enough to remember - but i am, and these used to mean two totally different things
>>
>>56582895
SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR DAWKINS IS NOW MEME TIER!
>>
>>56584819
>or maybe i'm wrong and Dawkins really isn't that great at debating or putting fourth arguments either

he isn't. that's why he runs away from repeated invitations to debate William Land Craig. he also has about a third grade level of understanding of philosophy.
>>
>>56588576
words change

just like you trying to make the words "new atheist" mean anything at all, except there you are failing
>>
>>56588700

Lane*
>>
>>56588700
>William Land Craig. he also has about a third grade level of understanding of philosophy.
Yes

William Lane Craig does have a third graders level of understanding of philosophy
>>
>>56586746
That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>56584235
As someone who has turnes a lot of italian faggots into atheists while attending a salesian school: it's true.

Italians are completely alienated from reality, they have zero sense of logic.

You can literally make them do anything without them questioning it.
They are a bunch of sheep.

faggots
>>
>>56588576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93SjXowlJD0
get fizzlefaddled.

"agnostic" is a memeterm that serves no purpose other than to have retarded little debates over definitions. people who get caught up in that garbage are low IQ fucks who don't realize arguing over which definitions to use is not the same as being intelligent, and care more about which variety of transkintheist they want to call themselves today
>>
>>56587962
He definitely said the first 3/4 of that. I watch a lot of lectures/debates and shit.
I can't recall for sure if the 'bulwark' part was there, but it sounds right.
>>
>>56588700
"Debating" with WLC is pointless though desu
>>
>>56588277

I can smell her anus from here

Her little brown see-through shit crystals are floating up my nostrils like feculent feathers

Soon, when maximum arousal has been achieved - her smelling my semen in my balls - her clitoris will be engorged with blood and I shall bite it with my front teeth and roll it back and forward in a see saw motion, yummy for my tummy
>>
File: 1391303185670.jpg (27 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1391303185670.jpg
27 KB, 310x310
>>
>>56588726

i placed the term in quotation marks. this is the generally accepted means of rendering a popular expression. it's also two words - not one - and constitutes a term.

that's quite different than forcing a change in the meaning of words in order to fit an agenda. if, for instance, you don't think there's anything disingenuous about the political left changing the meaning of the term "immigrant" to mean what we used to refer to as an illegal alien, then i'm sure you're fine with changing the meaning of atheist to what used to be referred to as agnostic.

but it's a transparently underhanded attempt at manipulating language to fit an agenda.
>>
>>56585520
>burden of proof lies with the person making the claim

Atheists claim God does not exist.

This is also a claim.

Sure, to an agnostic you could use the burden of proof argument. Not when involving atheists.
>>
>>56588509
Doesn't this belief come from /int/? They've definitely earned their title over there, hell, one time an aussie literally hacked 4chins just to track down and out some local camwhore.
>>
>>56588936
>"agnostic" is a memeterm

Correct. This is why it's important to argue. Meme magic is real, and ultimately has real world implications for how a group is treated. Don't underestimate it.
>>
>>56588790

ahhh, is that what you think?

then i wonder why Dawkins runs away from him. after all, they should be on equal footing, right?
>>
>>56586709
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>56582895
based

>christkuck /pol/acks still dislike him because he doesn't believe in their speshul releejun
smhtbhfam
>>
>>56589114
Most atheists claim there is no evidence of a god, and a very large amount of evidence showing that all religions have a basis in being made up.
Atheism is just lack of belief in a god.
People positing a god are the ones making a claim.
>>
>>56589114
>Atheists claim God does not exist.
>This is also a claim.

Yes, and in a strict logical sense, that makes a difference. But in reality we all know that theists are full of shit. We don't need to pretend that theirs is a respectable position. Yes, we can't logically disprove the existence of a god, but the people who believe in such an obvious fairy tale are ridiculous.

This is so obvious, it doesn't even need stating, except when debating autists.
>>
>>56589114
Theists also claim a lot of Gods don't exist.
>>
>>56589135
Nah, man. That shit is as old as the internet itself. Aus/NZ have been shitting it up for decades. NZ especially has some weird inflated sense of ego/nationalism that is fucking bizarre. Like a manlet complex.
>>
File: cultstructure.jpg (350 KB, 782x1000) Image search: [Google]
cultstructure.jpg
350 KB, 782x1000
>>56582895
>He may be following the ultimate bluepill cult

Pardon? Since when is not being in a cult, itself, a cult?
>>
File: atheisthorsemen.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
atheisthorsemen.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1200
>>56586951
>>56583026
Dawkins and other similar public atheists have nothing to do with this Marxist-atheist absurdist nonsense that has been creeping in.
>>
File: 1385167349225.jpg (99 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
1385167349225.jpg
99 KB, 900x1344
>>56589317
One side claims there is no creator.
One side claims there is a creator.

Both are claims.
Hello, i'm a libertarian.
>the free market will NOT regulate it.
How so?
>I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING!!11!
>>56589377
>But in reality we all know that theists are full of shit

And in this you are truly euphoric.
>>
>>56589110
oh no, the militant atheists are changing the definition of "agnostic" and "atheist" so that the former is actually incorporated into the latter and that means I can't make anymore youtube comments about how I'm better than both theists and atheists by being a transpankintheist. all is lost

there is no "agenda" because the practices of memeagnostics and the practices of what atheists are exactly identical, even when defining atheism as memeagnostics would like it to be defined for their facebook debates

the only apparent difference is in which one tries to appear more intelligent than for some reason stressing the fact that nobody can know that god doesn't exist.

for some reason they don't seem so eager when someone claims they know the tooth fairy, or santa claus, or the monster under the bed doesn't exist, even though these are all technically not logical positions to hold

why? because their entire concept is a fucking meme for 19 year old sjws to feel like they won debates on 9gag
>>
>>56589527
I tip my hat to you Sir! I tip my fedora hat to you!
>>
>>56586951
A+ got discarded by the majority of atheists years ago. PZ Myers is/was probably the most popular of them, no one even knows he exists anymore. It completely ruined all credibility he had.
>>
>>56589646

No, one side says "creator? What creator? Show me some evidence".

Also, why are you like this? Hat pictures are not a substitute for argument. How old are you?
>>
>>56589446
Yeah, and then they would probably lay forward different arguments they think are valid on why this is.

The bible, the quran, historicity or lack therof of Jesus etc etc
>>
>>56589114
No because it's impossible to prove somethings non-existence, so there's is no burden of proof for a negative claim. Otherwise everything would essentially be assumed to exist by that logic, you can't prove Santa Claus doesn't exist or that there aren't Dinosaurs on Venus, therefore we would need to assume it's possible, which it's not.
>>
>>56589744

I'm not an atheist. I believe in the actual supreme being. I'm just saying that not being a Christian isn't a cult.

Were you prepared for that? Probably not, right? You have plenty of dank hat maymays but nothing else I bet
>>
>>56586429
E R A R
>>
>>56588878
>>56586746
It does make sense. Africans went much longer without the means to engage in mass/easy movement so genetically distinct groups emerged in higher number, with each covering a smaller geographic area.
>>
>>56589646
>Hey your worldview is based on an obvious lie

>Yea? Well you wear funny hats! WHO'S THE IDIOT NOW?
>>
>>56589646
RIght, religion all started when a group of people started claiming:
"There is no god!"

This is literally your argument.
Do you understand how retarded you are.

People claimed a god existed, other people demanded evidence.
None was given.
Ever.
>>
>>56589648
Billions of adults don't unironically believe in the tooth fairy, santa claus, or the monster under the bed. That's a stupid example, as expected of a theistkuck.
>>
>>56589993
I'm not a theist you sperg

though I probably am going to confuse a few people if half the sentences in my post don't make sense anymore because of multiple half-revisions
>>
File: atheism.jpg (155 KB, 800x1236) Image search: [Google]
atheism.jpg
155 KB, 800x1236
>>56583026
> Spewing bullshit knowledge about the whole Atheist-Theist-Agnostic-Gnostic thing.
>>
>>56586222
>If they assault a nuclear plant

Nuclear power plants don't have a PRESS X TO DETONATE button. They don't win when they reach the control room or reactor vessel.

Nuclear power plants are well defended and even if one was taken, it would have been put into emergency shutdown the moment an attack started and it would take massive amounts of explosives to breach containment.
>>
>>56589799
>No, one side says "creator? What creator? Show me some evidence".

I'm sure you've heard of the different creator gods people believe in, I don't have to count them up for you.
>Also, why are you like this? Hat pictures are not a substitute for argument. How old are you?

I didn't use it as an argument.
>>56589874
>No because it's impossible to prove somethings non-existence
Really? If I said there was a pink elephant the orbiting Mars.

People wouldn't be able to prove its non-existence?
>you can't prove Santa Claus doesn't exist or that there aren't Dinosaurs on Venus
I can prove both those things.

Where the fuck did this meme come from, which says you don't have to prove a negative claim?
>>
File: hatjoke.png (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hatjoke.png
26 KB, 640x480
>>56589922

All Christians argue this way, they have nothing better than hat pictures
>>
>>56590098
Get some sleep man. I know I'm going to.

Goodnight /pol/.
>>
>>56590139
>I'm sure you've heard of the different creator gods people believe in, I don't have to count them up for you.

How does this rebut anything I said

>I didn't use it as an argument.

Then you didn't have any argument.
>>
>>56590139
>There is a pink elephant orbiting mars!
We fully surveyed mars and all surrounding material, no pink elephant.
>You just can't see the pink elephant because you don't truly believe in it! The pink elephant exists beyond our reality!
No, you can't "prove" there is no pink elephant. It's an unfalsifiable claim. You can just keep moving goalposts every time the previous claim of existance is disproved.
>>
>>56589922
>>Hey your worldview is based on an obvious lie

>the belief that there is a creator is an obvious lie

i'd tip for that

>>56589970
>RIght, religion all started when a group of people started claiming:
"There is no god!"
This is literally your argument.
Do you understand how retarded you are.

I don't get it

>People claimed a god existed, other people demanded evidence.

Yes, agnostics.

Atheists CLAIM that god does not exist, other people demanded evidence.
>>
>>56589114
The least complex theory/one that assumes no relationships exist is always the default. Nothing exists until it is experimentally proven. The null hypothesis is that there is no god because it assumes the least amount of relationships/complexity.
>>
>>56589015

Whut
>>
friendly reminder never to convert a theist unless you want them to go insane and think they're sephiroth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoiW4KO_Om4&t=4m52s

I recommend atheists watch this series for keks although the shit he can says can be dumb as fuck. he starts [literally shaking] when he discovers a contradiction in the bible, for instance
>>
File: Molyneux.png (72 KB, 225x325) Image search: [Google]
Molyneux.png
72 KB, 225x325
>>56589527
This reminds me of somebody...
>>
>>56590247
>How does this rebut anything I said
Rebut? You haven't made any claims.

Fuck are you even talking about?

>Then you didn't have any argument.

Neither did he. You do not counter a non-existent argument with arguments.
>>56590457
kek alright man, who's really moving the goalposts.

You claimed you can't prove a negative claim, but you can.
>>
>>56589634
Most of them are red pilled
>>
>>56590790
You can't prove an unfalsifiable claim.
The existence of a god(s) is unfalsifiable.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 403x403
>>56583026
Yep. He's agnostic but atheists like to claim him because he calls out organized religion. I think atheism is just a transitionary period to mature agnosticism. It's cocky to think you know for sure the origins of the universe. It's very much a natural rebellion to overly religious parents.
>>
>>56590467
>the belief that there is a creator is an obvious lie

That's not the claim though. You're equivocating. An electron could fit the definition of "a creator". It, as a statement, doesn't begin to encapsulate the unreasonableness of what's actually being proposed.
>>
>>56591034
>atheists like to claim him

He claims himself an atheist. He also claims himself agnostic.
>>
>>56590468
>The least complex theory/one that assumes no relationships exist is always the default.

Who chooses which one that is?

>Nothing exists until it is experimentally proven

You can't live your life by scientism.

Prove with science what human rights are or that morality exists or that human laws are real.
>>
>>56591034
What if your country went through the "rebelling against religious parents" phase over a generation ago?
>>
>>56590869
I would say all of them.
>>
>>56591173
>Prove with science what human rights are or that morality exists or that human laws are real.
Are you trying to prove God is an abstract, human invented concept, or was that just an accident?
>>
>>56590925
no, you can't disprove an unfalsifiable claim, or even imagine a hypothetical where it would be disproved. that's what unfalsifiable means.

which is what you meant. most theists make the existence of god an unfalsifiable claim. no matter what evidence anyone comes up with, there's always some explanation

but this debate you two are having and that I'm now entering is another retarded one over definitions. you both know what each other mean
>>
>>56591181
I don't see what you're implying
>>
>>56583891
>>56586183
Pretty much what this anon says. It's literally just making a religion out of atheism. It's a very small group of people and everyone hates them. There are 4500 subscribers to the Atheism+ subreddit, Thunderf00ts video about them 380,000. They suck.
>>
>>56586135
I guess one can argue about the definition of 'god'. But the christian definition of a god, an omnipotent being waiting for you in your afterlife while judging you by your deeds is, in my opinion, not plausible to say the least.

However if you consider your god as your 'creator' who put us humans onto earth then i think its plausible. Similar to the movie interstellar
>>
>>56591370
My country is largely irreligious. Many are atheists. Many of these atheists' parents are also atheists.
>>
>>56591329
That's what I meant, It's 6am and I've been arguing on /pol/ for 2 hrs. Mistakes happen.
>>
File: Count_Kneeling.png (1 MB, 999x1149) Image search: [Google]
Count_Kneeling.png
1 MB, 999x1149
>>56591173
Maths, you do know how to count right?

If zero relationships between variables exists (there is no god and therefore no god has any measurable impact on reality) then this is the null hypothesis.

>You can't live your life by scientism.
o
Everyone does, you just abstract it behind concepts like 'life experience' and 'instinct'. Every mind has an internal model f reality that is built by making assumptions then testing those assumptions against the model. It is why babies grab everything, it is why children play and it is why adults developed the scientific method as a way of formalising the learning process.

Text box is not long enough to explain how morals can be objectively tested but here is a talk by Sam Harris that I mostly agree with.

https://www.ted.com/talks/sam_harris_science_can_show_what_s_right?language=en
>>
>>56587962
He has said similar things in not so many words.
>>
>>56591474
isn't it just atheism + sjw?

it's just another case of sjws trying to take over something and make it all about their sjw bullshit. like comics, video games, the entire world as we know it, etc
>>
>>56590925
Yes Atheism is retarded, we'll agree on that.
>>56591058
>An electron could fit the definition of "a creator".

Not in a theistic sense, which we are talking about.
>>
File: 1393436533788.jpg (2 MB, 2048x2400) Image search: [Google]
1393436533788.jpg
2 MB, 2048x2400
>>56586429
>mfw I recognized that flag
>>
>>56584644
> christian
> on 4chan
>>
>>56591524
Ah. I was more referring to militant le reddit atheists when I said rebellious
>>
File: SirIsaacNewtonPIC400.jpg (122 KB, 825x559) Image search: [Google]
SirIsaacNewtonPIC400.jpg
122 KB, 825x559
>>56586429
this is the kind of flag you only see once
>>
>>56584644
>implying atheism and objectivism don't go hand in hand

I can see why you might think atheists are generally more likely to be interested in equality, but I'd say that these days there's no real correlation between religion and political stance.
>>
File: godless allah.png (20 KB, 599x120) Image search: [Google]
godless allah.png
20 KB, 599x120
Always amusing
https://youtu.be/gW7607YiBso

Otherwise I think Dawkins is about ready to explode if Islam apologists and moderates keep lying through their teeth.
I think he was getting links a bit caught up from tweet to tweet for that one, but he was referring to the guy saying
>“We have seen the very strong statement that (Indonesian) President (Joko) Widodo made in utterly rejecting this Daesh terrorism and pointing out that this is not Islam. They do not speak for Islam, they are not speaking for God. They are godless. They defame religion, they are blasphemers.”
Probably meant to link this or something http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/apec-summit-malcolm-turnbull-open-to-including-isis-affiliates-in-syria-peace-deal-negotiations/news-story/5db22d700ec485a5da9ce12ee689abb8
>>
>>56591288
No just that everything can't be scientifically proven in a lab.
>>56591655
>Everyone does, you just abstract it behind concepts like 'life experience' and 'instinct'. Every mind has an internal model f reality that is built by making assumptions then testing those assumptions against the model. It is why babies grab everything, it is why children play and it is why adults developed the scientific method as a way of formalising the learning process.

Literally no bearing at all to what we're talking about.

Saying some internal testing is scientism. kek

I bet someone doing some this internal testing during his life and coming to the conclusion that God exists isn't empirical evidence to you that god exists.

>Text box is not long enough to explain how morals can be objectively tested

Cause they can't.
>>
>>56586429

GO BACK TO SPAIN YOU FUCKING GUAM, YOU ARE CLAY.
>>
>>56583842
I'm an atheist and I sure don't remember signing up for the Church of Atheism or whatever.

I've never heard of these "Religious Atheists" or Religious Agnostics or whatever.
>>
>>56583026
You guys look at the world through blinders or something.

atypical = everything not typical
asymmetric = everything not symmetric
atheism = everything not theism

If you're not a theist, someone who believes in god(s), you're an atheist. Atheism is the word that describes everything that isn't theism.

It's like if I asked you if you were born in July and gave you two options for answers, "yes" and "not yes" and your dumb ass is saying maybe. Bitch, there were two answers and your answer falls under one of them, as all answers necessarily will. It's ok though, you can make pretend you don't fit the already defined label that's the exact definition of what you believe! You're a unique snowflake and you define labels, labels don't define you!

Agnosticism has always been a claim about knowledge, not belief. It's literally what it means. A-without gnostic-knowledge. This isn't some "new atheism" shit.

>>56582895
And I feel like most atheists are pretty against this kind of thing, the kind, not Dawkins. Most are redpilled in the way you're talking about now.
>>
File: 1442119292004.jpg (66 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
1442119292004.jpg
66 KB, 600x412
>>56588425
>>
>>56592306
>Literally no bearing at all to what we're talking about.

>scientism

Never mind I didn't realise I was talking to a shitposting Swede, carry on.
>>
>>56583688

Why are atheists so eager to kiss brown, hairy muzzie ass?

Good on him for not being a banana packer like the rest of his ilk.
>>
>>56592306
>No just that everything can't be scientifically proven in a lab.
You're right, abstract, man-made concepts such as God can not be proven in a lab.
>>
>>56582895
are you faggots seriosly talking about wether god is real or not? i mean, why god? why not santa or the easter bunny? it's the exact same thing anyway.... a 2000 year old story, that has been altered like a million times into different books that we now call Koran, Bible, Torah or whatthefuck else... and it's not like there is any room for discussion on this... it all fucking history... it's written down...

so who the fuck would waste his time on trying to prove otherwise?? Exactly! An idiot would!

just fucking keep your faith to yourself. like decent human beings do...

btw: every single one of you would go to hell if what the bible says was true... just saying.... most of you believe in something that would not turn out very good for them if it was real...
>>
>>56591713
>Not in a theistic sense, which we are talking about.

Exactly. The theistic sense implies a magical wizard of near omnipotent capability who, depending on your fetish, can read your thoughts and wants you get on your knees and think of him every night.

And when put in terms such as those, I think it's clear why a person might find it unrealistic as an assumption.
>>
>>56592265
kek fucking hilarious

>Your famed intelligence is nothing more than the fart of god.
>>56592656
Alright
>>
>>56584684
kill yourself
>>
>>56582895
Christianity - Jewish invention.
"Yes goy behave yourself so you can go to a good place when you die and ignore us scamming you it's just god testing you."
It's the ultimate blue pill.

>Muh red pill
Top keks
>>
>>56593011
this, it's such an impressive tool for serfdom
>>
>>56583824
>Uhm why do people think Atheists like muslims or stuff?
A lot of liberals pretend to be atheist like jews pretend to be white, when convenient.
>>
>>56592842
>And when put in terms such as those, I think it's clear why a person might find it unrealistic as an assumption.

Depends on the person I suppose.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.