[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guess who is back with a new video on refugees!? https://ww
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: shiggydiggydoosmdhtbqhfam.png (642 KB, 1020x708) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggydoosmdhtbqhfam.png
642 KB, 1020x708
Guess who is back with a new video on refugees!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTUdI67hzTg
>>
>>56579829

YouTube blocked at work. What's her opinion on it ?
>>
>>56580677

She likes them, and she acts like bimbo boxxy. You're not missing anything.
>>
>>56580677
I only watched a little bit but she says we need to take in more immigrants or something. Feel sorry for them because they are trying to get away from war and shit like that.
>>
>>56579829
she's the best female comedian ever
>>
>>56580966

>She likes them.
Trashed.

Her whole method of getting attention will fail now that she's not saying the controversial opinion.

If she wants those views to rise, she should have just shit all over the refugees.
>>
Kool that she is back
Better not fuck up again and make fun of the fat fucks
>>
>if you've ever breathed air it's your job to help other people

What the actual fucking hell cunt?
>>
She's a fake titted, coal-burning, attention whore. She's eagerly awaiting the cultural enrichment
>>
Seems like people will never understand that the Western world should have no moral obligation to take in refugees. There are multiple Islam countries they could go to but they do not accept them coming in. Why is this never questioned? Why is ISIS 'an evil death cult' when Saudi Arabia is basically ISIS with international relations?
>>
>>56579829
Watched the first 15 seconds.

>"I was lucky to be born in a country where .. "

F U C K I N G D R O P P E D
>>
File: 5247612412412.jpg (94 KB, 425x471) Image search: [Google]
5247612412412.jpg
94 KB, 425x471
>>56579829
I hope she gets raped by immigrants
>>
Retarded bimbo woman supporting open gates policies? Color me surprised, fucking nation wrecking whores.

More people need to see that Open Gates video, rev up those shillbots.
>>
Anyone who is pro-immigration is a fucking retard.
What do they think they're going to do once they get over here? Salute the flag and quietly integrate into society?
No, they're going to make western 1st world countries war-torn shitholes like the ones they're fleeing from and they blow up as many buildings or decapitate as many kaffirs as it takes.
Liberals or either completely fucking retarded or absolutely evil.
>>
File: i-dunno-lol_1_.jpg (56 KB, 604x443) Image search: [Google]
i-dunno-lol_1_.jpg
56 KB, 604x443
>>56581239
>women
>>
File: LsfVs.jpg (583 KB, 1515x1600) Image search: [Google]
LsfVs.jpg
583 KB, 1515x1600
>>56581328
this
>>
>>56579829
>youtube 'celebrity'
>female
>all videos are a mix of cleavage and that adhd quick cut between every line

it's entertainment designed for people that can't process more than 10 seconds of information at a time, it's literally designed for the class of people that shouldn't be allowed to drive a car or eat solid foods.
>>
>>56579829

Newsflash: it's entirely allowed for all you bleeding heart idiots to give 100% of your money to refugees. You can support them entirely on your own.

You can even sell you stuff or just give it to them. Go ahead. Nobody gives a shit.

But that's not what you want to do, you want to do nothing, and force everyone else to pay for your bleeding heart.
>>
Im sick of this unfunny dumb broad
>>
>>56579829
>>56580989
That was unbareable. I hope she sleeps with her gates closed when she invites achmed to come stay with her
>no I don't ;)
>>
looks like a screamer
>>
>>56581889
Elin Krantz wasn't the woman in the video. Also the cunt married an Ethiopian woman.
>>
>>56581889
Hahahahaha if true.

Is it true anons?

Don't see any sources there.
>>
>>56579829
isn't this slut from ontario? That explains pretty much everything. Canadians from ontario might as well be new york hipsters. Have fun getting raped by kebab you trendy whore lol.
>>
>>56579829

holy shit this person makes me cringe of course you autists would find this trash good

her fat people video was also beyond cringe worthy, but this guy's response was gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5gd-iDe7I
>>
>>56581249
>coal burning
NO
COME ONN

FAKE TITS TOO?
>>
>>56579829
She's a boring shit cunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVIoy1yCptg
>>
>>56583167
There really was a race-mixing blonde girl who got raped and murdered
And there really was a race-mixing blonde girl who made that video
but they are two different race-mixing blonde girls
>>
She sees swedens women getting raped left and right.
Her desires are exploding thus she wants 13 sandniggers fucking her one after one
>>
>>56579829

She thinks America doesnt have any oil. They are like the 4th largest oil resource in the world or something.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.