[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know Yahweh is the real God of the universe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: yahwehgodofthejews.jpg (117 KB, 771x1000) Image search: [Google]
yahwehgodofthejews.jpg
117 KB, 771x1000
I believe in some sort of supreme being. But I don't know what its name is. I don't know what it wants from us, and I am suspicious of people who say they do. Because usually they say God wants the same things they do, or what benefits a group they are part of.

How could God be male, for one thing? Does it have a dick and balls out in space somewhere? Surely it's either genderless or all genders.

Why does God think homos are gross, women should stay quiet in church and not hold positions of authority over men, and various other things that sound more like the wishlist of an emotionally stunted man? Like the attitudes you see from first generation Arab immigrants.

I have heard loads of good arguments for some sort of deity. But the jump from there to "it is Yahweh" is never supported. Those same arguments could also be used in favor of literally any religion which venerates a single supreme being.

Don't give me "faith" either, if I told you North Korea is an elaborate media hoax, then told you to have faith it's true, you'd call me out and want some evidence. "Faith" is just a way to make jumping to the conclusion you want sound noble.
>>
God of the universe is clearly Aman'Thul.
>>
>>56578978
God only has one testicle
>>
>>56579682

God confirmed for Hitler
>>
>all genders.

Tipped your fedora there, son. You mean BOTH genders. There are only two. No matter how you slice yourself.
>>
Yeah, I think a lot of religion has done itself a big disservice by combining the "Is there something else?" discussion with the "Is that something else specifically the one our book talks about?" discussion. Makes it too easy for smug fedoras to say to a Christian "Yeah, well, you don't believe in Vishnu or Quetzalcoatl either," or the more deliberately mocking "Flying Spaghetti Monster!" and think that wins him the argument.
>>
File: back to tumblr.jpg (215 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
back to tumblr.jpg
215 KB, 717x880
>>56578978

>How could God be male, for one thing? Does it have a dick and balls out in space somewhere? Surely it's either genderless or all genders.

This is not Tumblr and god made man in his image, then women came along aftewards. You are retarded.
>>
>>56581042
Gender is a linguistic term. There's four natural genders: masculine, feminine, neuter and common.
>>
>>56581385
What a fag
>>
>>56581632
Only one in English.
What does common mean ?
>>
>>56579286
>Search Google for "Aman'Thul"
kek
>>
>>56581632

No, Sweden. It was used in the concept of human gender characteristic. Not linguistics. He doesn't even mention linguistics in the OP.

Go away with your bullshit.
>>
>>56578978
>all genders
>implying there's more than two
>>
>>56581908

context*
>>
>>56581385
What about Lilith?
>>
>>56581385
>This is not Tumblr and god made man in his image, then women came along aftewards. You are retarded.

I see your insult but decline to retaliate. Instead, consider this:

Tumblr SJWs hold that ones gender is entirely in the brain, presumably you and I disagree with that and instead hold that it's down to which genitals you have.

What genitals does God have? God is immaterial, right? As in, doesn't have a body. How then can God be male or female?
>>
>>56581982
>Implying humans are the only living things in the universe that reproduce sexually
>>
>>56581829
For grammatical gender in Germanic languages, it's a coalescence of former masculine and feminine forms into one gender, leaving common and neuter.

For natural gender, it denotes a pronouns or nouns that collectively refer to both sexes, for example, "ils" in French or in English, "Everyone should do what he wants to do".
>>
>>56582109
>>56581385
>having this argument 1700 years later
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.