[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now the Turkey has downed a Russian airplane can we stop using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Now the Turkey has downed a Russian airplane can we stop using our conditioned vocabulary? There are no small factions. Its the cold war all over again, its the West against the East.

All the strange figures we saw in the sky were the ONLY two factions testing their high-tech weapons. And now that Russia will retaliate we can finally enjoy another world war. Hope this time we do really exterminate each other. Humanity is a fucking cancer.
>>
To be realistic, things would be escalating faster than this if there was a real problem. Is a diplomatic issue, Turkey and Russia will have to kiss and make up or some shit like a couple of Canadian fags.
>>
>>56577865
we won't be gay for long if they keep shoving kebab inside us.
>>
>>56576889
If it's the west vs the east, I'm siding with the east.

West:
>if you're male, you're a rapist and you should be killed, also pay more taxes because women make less money than you
>if you're white, you're privileged and you should be killed, also pay more taxes because non-whites make less money than you
>if you're a white male, you are literally a nazi and you should seriously be immediately imprisoned
>>
>>56578038
>implying any of this will be tolerated in another world war.

This shit only exists on the internet as it is. Go outside you fucking NEET.
>>
>>56578038
>I'm siding with the east.

nothing is stopping you from going over there now, if anything it will become more difficult if a conflict did become active
>>
Lmao, T*rkey thinks they're part of the West or what?
>>
>>56576889
>another world war
>over Turkey and Syria
no.jpg
>>
File: It isn't.png (48 KB, 645x387) Image search: [Google]
It isn't.png
48 KB, 645x387
Nothing is going to come of this, nothing ever does.

>Humanity is a fucking cancer.
Oh you're just an edgy faggot.
>>
>>56580329
they are in nato

if they go to war with russia everyone else is obligated to defend them just like belgium in world war 1 and poland in world war 2

honestly i think its a good thing, white people already lost a long time ago its much better idea just to knock the fucking board over out of spite
>>
>>56576889

Who am I meant to fight for?

If my country sides with Europe and the U.S., I just can't do it. I can't fight for a country that has betrayed my forefathers and is actively setting out to ruin my way of life.

I'm certainly not going to fight to protect Muslims. That much is for sure.
>>
>>56581488
You don't have to fight, cunt. You can't even beat a bunch of birds.
>>
>>56581576

I'll move back to England if they pull out of NATO and the EU and go neutral.

I just want to remove Marxists and Kebab :(
>>
>>56576889
russia is so west autistic kid
>>
>>56578026
>shoving kebab inside us

Sounds pretty gay to me
>>
>tfw your country is going to be neutral

Feels good, especially knowing we wont really be neutral and we'll help the US as we did in WW2 but we'll be untouchable because who the fuck cares about us lmao
>>
>>56576889
>Humanity is a fucking cancer

Lol what an edgy loser
>>
>>56576889
I think a World War would be great for the West. One of the reasons cultural marxist nonsense has been able to flourish in society is because the long lasting peace and prosperity of the West has pussified us. A brutal World War could reestablish order in society, make the white man grow some balls again. Break down society so we can build it back up the right way.
>>
>>56577865
Remember the time Syria shot down two Turkish jets

It was the Russians
>>
>>56582471
would kill a shit ton of chinks and curries
>>
>>56576889
Nice subtle bane thread, brother
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.