[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone here from pitcairn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Flag_of_the_Pitcairn_Islands.svg.png (157 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Pitcairn_Islands.svg.png
157 KB, 2000x1000
>>
>>56576254
There are like 40 people there in total.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 245x206
>>56576386
yeah i read.. i think 47 or something could be higher than 50 but not over 80

anyway, im just curious because some dude had a screencap of a pitcairn flag in 4chan.

anyway, maybe all 47 (or >80) of them is sleeping atm.
>>
>>56576254
You're not getting that flag tonight. Sorry anon.
>>
>>56576254
Here you go bro
>>
>>56576254
Isn't that place infested with paedophiles?
>>
>You will never grow up on a little island and marry an islander girl to keep the population stable
>>
>>56577174
yup

and the original settlers where the mutineers from HMS Bounty
>>
File: eV9hDBg.jpg (30 KB, 286x429) Image search: [Google]
eV9hDBg.jpg
30 KB, 286x429
>>56577225

>TFW you will never grow up on a little island and marry your own inbred 12 year old daughter

Fixed for Pitcairn accuracy.
>>
>>56577174
lel i thought that was the UK

i did read about a rape there.. just in wikipedia of course
muh social justice wikipedia
>>
>>56576956
A few people here edit the country-codes assigned to IP addresses in IP subnets which they have access to edit in the RIR database. Probably on behalf of a company/server provider because the individual LIR accreditation required for this capability is really expensive ($10k+)
Thats how there have been posts with NK flag, Pitcairn, etc. I wouldn't believe any of those ultra-rare countries unless they have photo proof.
>>
>>56577766
for a moment there i thought i would live to see a unicorn..

on the other hand, what sort of neckbeard will pay $10k?

still waiting for Pitcairn chan
>>
File: ky.gif (365 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
ky.gif
365 B, 16x11
brah
>>
>>56578031
The accreditation is needed for companies to be able to manage their IP networks.
>>
>>56577766
He talks about Xbox Live in one post but he has never posted pics of his surroundings. It's possible he doesn't have a phone or digital camera and his shitty satellite internet would make it unnecessary anyway along with the fact that everybody there is within walking distance of one another. The pics he has uploaded have mostly been under 100 kilobytes in size.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/PN/page/1/

He doesn't mention the jail that New Zealanders built to house the convicted child molesters though when he does talk about it briefly so he could be full of shit and be an ISP worker having a laugh. I found a brief article from someone documenting their experiences with the satellite internet on the island and he says it was total shit:

http://bluishcoder.co.nz/2012/05/29/pitcairn-island-and-slow-internet.html
>>
>>56576928
>tfw he's never going to post again
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/PN/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.