[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The future belongs to those that show up for it. Demographics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
The future belongs to those that show up for it. Demographics is destiny. If Western fertility does not go up, in a few generations there won't be a West.
>>
>>56575842
Deportation is the answer.
>>
File: Reich 38.jpg (300 KB, 1136x760) Image search: [Google]
Reich 38.jpg
300 KB, 1136x760
>>56576645
I have a better idea.
>>
>>56576645
Nature abhors a vacuum. If whites not breeding, immigrants will beat down the gates to come in, and elites will bend over backwards to let them.
>>
>>56579369
That's already happening. It's fucking over for us.
>>
>>56575842
This is happening in all developed countries not just Europe. Immigrants are just different though.
>>
>>56579369
lo and behold europe is now over populated
maybe it has something to do with the festering swarms of middle eastern and african camps spread all over
>>
File: 1441921877491.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
1441921877491.png
198 KB, 520x388
>>56575842
>Shitskins breed irresponsibly and live like shit

>Hurrr surely irresponsible breeding will save the white race
>>
>>56575842
That picture is disturbingly accurate
>>
File: DickIsAlright.jpg (50 KB, 214x400) Image search: [Google]
DickIsAlright.jpg
50 KB, 214x400
>>56579831
>Not breeding at all
>Responsible
>>
>>56579831
Sustainable breeding, at least
>>
>>56579986

About 2.1 children per couple, given our current medical technology.

Of course, even the concept of a married couple is now degenerating into single mothers and divorce rape.
>>
File: autism.png (1 MB, 800x474) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
1 MB, 800x474
>>56576929
>>
>>56575842
>If Western fertility does not go up, in a few generations there won't be a West.
And if it does, it will only bring the end of a human race via overpopulation much closer. The answer to our future is not to breed like rabbits, but to exterminate those that do. Kill all muslims and niggers.
>>
File: watermelon-political-meme.png (92 KB, 434x543) Image search: [Google]
watermelon-political-meme.png
92 KB, 434x543
>>56580766
Overpopulation is a lie invented by the watermelons to further their own nefarious interests.
>>
File: 4201.jpg (349 KB, 918x612) Image search: [Google]
4201.jpg
349 KB, 918x612
>>56580766
That's a lot of people to kill in Moscow, m8... Big guns required
>>
>>56575842
>The future belongs to those that show up for it. Demographics is destiny. If Western fertility does not go up, in a few generations there won't be a West.

And I'll be dead, I also don't have to worry about the kind of future my offspring my have, because I won't have any. So why should I care?

MGTOW, making an entire class of male problems go away.
>>
>>56575842

Answer is make babies, lot's of it, to counter the non-producing people. If the Amish can go from 1000 in 1900 to 350.000 in 2015 and 500.000 in ten years so can you. There are plenty women that want this, if not convince them intelligence is for a big part hereditary and right now it's the lower class making the babies, resulting in an ideocracy. A smart person can do more good in the world then a non existing child of 2 non-producing smart people.
>>
>>56581463
and this is the end of our people

there were sexless christian sects in the colonial days here, guess how many are still around
>>
>>56579369
Sounds like the problem is not the whites nor the immigrants but the elites

Oh wait it actually is all the Zionists fault
>>
>>56581698
>and this is the end of our people

Probably, the relative birth rate of the highly religious traditional families such as the islamic faith, will out grow the smart and well educated white families.

But again I ask so what? If you want to pitch this as something that white people need to fix then you need to justify this. All I'm hearing about is "muh future", but I don't care about the distant future, I care about my life time only.
>>
>>56575842
Bearded faggot is actually a kike
Also nice filename/screenshot
>>56576645
The right answer is:
>concetration camps and forced resettlement
>>
>>56581986
Well that's just it. I could bring out platitudes and sayings about how generations of selfless concern for the future is the only reason we're here today but I can feel your hopelessness.
>>
>All I'm hearing about is "muh future", but I don't care about the distant future, I care about my life time only.

This is why men without children shouldn't have the right to vote.
>>
>>56582292
>Well that's just it. I could bring out platitudes and sayings about how generations of selfless concern for the future is the only reason we're here today.

But it's not, everything in our past people did to benefit themselves the fact that some of these things had long lasting future benefits is merely incidental. Most of our behaviour comes straight out of what is beneficial for our genes, even altruism towards society is in our best interest, that has been shown using statistical models of genetics.

You're mischaracterising my reasoning, I'm not hopeless for the future I simply don't care past my own death. If I wanted and intended to have children and I wanted them to grow up in a better world I might care, but as a MGTOW who opts out of marriage, LTRs and fatherhood that's not a problem for me.

In the context of rational self interest, caring for a future past your own death is a waste of time and resources.
>>
>>56576929
>Associating anti immigration with the Reich
This is why you faggots are getting rekt by liberalkeks on every corner.
>>
>>56582707
>This is why men without children shouldn't have the right to vote.

How would that help solve this problem? What is the gubbment going to do, charge us a bachelor tax for not marrying?

The Romans tried that just before the fall of the roman empire. It didn't matter, men just paid the tax and went on about their stress free day.
>>
>>56575842
this is accurate, and its entirely due to "human rights" and "feminism" propaganda spread from the demon land USA
>>
>>56575842
>implying this will happen

You guys really have little idea about how europe works do ya? First things first, the imigrant crisis? Europe is allredy locking them up in camps and not letting em out, all the "attacking mudslimes and millions destroying europe" is bullshit. Secend, europe will do what it always dose when shit gouse down. The West will go full XIX century capitalist and use the imigrants that are not locked up in camps as cheap labor, the east will go full gulag. Islam is not a threat to europe because europe has been through much much worse. Stop beliving everything you hear
>>
>>56581986
Well the twilight years of your life where you're most dependent on having other people around who aren't shit aside from being a child will probably suck for one.

For two you might one day change your hikikomorii ways (never too late!) and find some kind of female to have children with and, from them, grandchildren, who you might want to leave on this earth with a good future instead of a horrible one.
>>
Maybe you should consier converting to Islam.

Maybe it is the only option to have a normal family nowadays...
>>
>>56583418
When I become dependent on other people I'll have a stash of cash and assets at my disposal that will allow me to buy good help, but I'll probably die before I become incapable to that extent, and I'm happy with that.

I won't find a female to have children with because I reject the notion that such as thing is in my own best interest.

While the state holds power to punish men for alimony, take their house, assets and children away from them and then force them to pay the wife to raise children you're not legally allowed to see, I won't be getting married.

As I said, this is just rational self interest, are these things a good deal for men? No? Well then opt out of taking those deals, no one can force you to love someone else or raise and love a child and you have no obligation to do so.
>>
File: mzimbab.gif (35 KB, 517x507) Image search: [Google]
mzimbab.gif
35 KB, 517x507
>>56583906
>When I become dependent on other people I'll have a stash of cash and assets at my disposal that will allow me to buy good help
Guess what happens when European concepts like the rule of law and proprty rights go away and there's no one around willing or able to defend them?

They fucking kill you and take that shit.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.