[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any "White Hispanics" on /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 433x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 433x595
I've been browsing /pol/ and lurking for over a year now and wondering if there's anybody here like me. I'm roughly 1/3 mestizo but everybody thinks I'm pure European until I speak Spanish or meet my maternal side of the family. I cherish my mestizo heritage for the food and culture and all of my immediate relatives who are from Mexico are legal US citizens.
I'm a conservative. But I don't support Trump at all. I also dislike Rubio and Yeb! I think pandering to Hispanic voters is a sign of weakness and shit policies.
Anyways, the looks I get from white people that find out I'm not white are priceless and never get old.
How does /pol/ see white Hispanics?
Hard mode: no Zimmerman
>>
I see them as potential bricklayers for the new massive wall going up
>>
post pic.

/pol/ will judge ur whiteness.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>56574905
Excuse the poor quality pls NSA, just got back from shooting varmints at my family's ranch and I've been drinking a bit. I'm a hunting guide so I don't shave from October to February.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>56575580
Tonight's kills
>>
>mother side of the family is largely spaniard looking
>father side is 100% irish

I fit nowhere.
>>
If you'e 1/3 mestizo it means you're less than 1/3 Amerindian. if you're more than 75% European (very possible in your case), you're white in my book. But I've got a pretty liberal definition.
>>
>>56574754
If you're 1/3 Mestizo you're not white you dumb fucking beaner
>>
>>56575580
ya your white
that scraggly beard and camo hoodie makes you look like white trash though
>>
>>56575664
That's pretty funny. Mom is 75% Hispanic. Pretty much split down the middle between spaniard and Apache. White as snow but brown eyes and hair and her first language was Spanish. Dad is Slovene/Irish/French mix, all blue eyes light skin.
>>
>>56575709
Like I said, hunting guide during hunting season. Keeps my face warm.
>>
File: 1441340787719.jpg (45 KB, 670x472) Image search: [Google]
1441340787719.jpg
45 KB, 670x472
>>56575664
Well if you are 50% irish and 50% mexican, at least you know you're 100% trash.
>>
>>56576020
At least I'm not a nigger, Tyrone.
>>
>>56576020
My parents are wealthy but our family tree is hysterically trashy. Irish great uncle died in a gunfight to a retarded kid in Yoakam, Texas. Too drunk to shoot.
>>
>>56574754
I'm half French, half Colombian. Colombian side descends from Spanish royalty that came over to the colonies and stayed.

the bad part is that I don't look hispanic and my only immediate family is definitely 50% aztec or w/e though they like me and are apparently jealous of me, my French family lives in France so there's a barrier there.
>>
>>56576501
Haha, how often do you see the Colombian side? The mestizo side that married Mexican constantly calls my grandmother "we don't have a turkey for thanksgiving" is the recent ploy. She just tells them they're Mexican and thanksgiving isn't a holiday, buy a chicken and fuck off.
>>
Im basically the exact same heritage but I have the luxary of my mother hating her heritage and making sure I grew up 100% white. Im paler than any white guy ive met, and my last name is Shields. I've always considered myself White. Just without the feminine Blonde and Blue eyes.
>>
>>56576934
You should learn the important shit from your Hispanic side friendo. White people love homemade tortillas, and any fuck can mix a good margarita but if you say "straight from Mexico" it suddenly becomes 10x better.
>>
>>56575580
you are very clearly of hispanic decent
>>
>>56574754
I'm white looking enough apparently for people to not know I'm mostly Hispanic until I tell them. Also my mom is racist towards Mexicans and blacks which I think is hilarious. It's nice to be able to have a trump card up my sleeve if I get accused of white privelege or the like for having right wing opinions, also I am a Trump supporter.

I haven't learned Spanish yet but I'd like to. Never really got in touch with my family (both sides) or culture much do to being a shut in NEET most of the time. Though I'm currently working on that.
>>
>>56578254
Your loss man. It's basically a free job. If you live in the southwest being bilingual is the only Trump-card you need. Even if Trump deports everyone you've still got a lot of Spanish speaking workers and white business owners who only speak English. I honed my skills in the west Texas oil patch when gas was $3.20 a gallon.
>>
>>56576912
See them all the time, they're close by.

Both of our families are pretty close, though not surprising considering we have Colombian brothers (who dislike but tolerate each other) on each family (being my dad and uncle).

Thanksgiving we usually get together and it's a good time, though some years the other family gets lazy and reluctant about Thanksgiving wanting to go out to eat instead, then end up having Thanksgiving lunch anyway. they're pretty petty and secretive, but whatever
>>
>>56575580
'murican/10
>>
>>56574754
Hi Leonard.
>>
>>56578490
Learning Spanish for a job actually sounds pretty good, my dad taught English in Mexico so I could probably get him to teach me. I'm the only one in my immediate and paternal family who hasn't learned it yet so I feel like I kind of have to haha.
>>
>>56575634
>>56575580
You're cool, nice opossum kills brother.
>>
>White hispanic
>I'm roughly 1/3 mestizo
AYYYY that mongrel identity complex
>>
>>56574754

Do Mexicans consider themselves a European people?
>>
>>56578930
That sounds pretty shitty. We go to our 3,000 acre ranch on the border (near Del Rio) and smoke 3 or 4 briskets and a turkey and tell people to bring side dishes. I'm yet to have a bad meal. Plus I can always kill a few deer or an aoudad to throw on the cooker.
>>
>>56577888
He's not "very clearly" of hispanic descent lol
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>56579228
Thanks Ameribro. Here's me when I was 18. Wreck 'Em Tech.
>>
>>56575580
3/4 northern European, 1/4 Amerindian = whiter than full southern European.
>>
File: plop.jpg (90 KB, 620x403) Image search: [Google]
plop.jpg
90 KB, 620x403
>>56579685
>Texas Tech
>>
File: 1448342014590.jpg (102 KB, 619x480) Image search: [Google]
1448342014590.jpg
102 KB, 619x480
Theres tons of us around and on here. Im mexican german russian
>>
File: IMG_3206.jpg (191 KB, 1179x1272) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3206.jpg
191 KB, 1179x1272
>>56575580
Oh shit tubby you are actually white
Lets make america great again
>>
>>56579685
>>>>>>>>tech

how's the raider rash
>>
>>56574754

I got a friend in another county who's Texican/French and is pretty based. He goes on /pol/, hates niggers and Jews, and owns a shitload of guns.

Also,

GOOD RIDDANCE TRAYBOON
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 640x640
>>56579981
Us tortilla tossers are a proud folk. But I've now transferred to UT-Austin and the commute from the Austin area cattle ranch is going to be a gigantic pain in the ass come January.
>>
>>56580158
Never caught it thankfully but a buddy from Delt gave me a tutorial on chlamydia and I felt safe until I left
>>
>>56580140
The only Argentinian I've met in Texas owned a huge cattle ranch and cost of living in America was a fling to his family. Why didn't you come here to learn superior agricultural economics and ranching skills? You could eat well and become tubby too.
>>
>>56580164
GOOD RIDDANCE, TRAYBOON!
>>
>>56581306
Not much of a rural people my family,urban doctors and engies mostly.
I'm the most "outdoorsman" of the bunch but only because I bow hunt.
>>
>>56581609
Assuming you shoot away from feeders I respect that. It's good meat. But if you bow hunt where your deer gets its morning cereal you're a cheater just like our hunters.
>>
my mom is from central america so im a halfsie. but im trying to racemix in asia
>>
>>56574754
at least you get to claim spic for benefits
>>
>>56582203
>deer
kek,wild rabbits,Argentina is mostly arid plains not lush forests.
>>
>>56582453
How do you do churrascarias in arid plains? Hell even the Texas panhandle has fat cattle, wild boar, and geese/ducks/dove. I make $2000 a week guiding bird hunts.
>>
>tfw no ethnic Castizo nation
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.