[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ahmed wants 15 million $ for discrimination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: he is smart after all.jpg (171 KB, 850x572) Image search: [Google]
he is smart after all.jpg
171 KB, 850x572
This boy is clever as fuck.
He knows eaxctly how to play the racecard and make massive gains.
Burgers are all c u c k s, just like the rest of us.

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/texas-ahmed-mohameds-familie-fordert-15-millionen-dollar-entschaedigung-a-1064222.html

>Ahmed Mohamed galt fälschlicherweise als Bombenbauer, er wurde in Handschellen abgeführt und drei Tage der Schule verwiesen. Jetzt will seine Familie 15 Millionen Dollar Schadensersatz - der Teenager habe ein "erhebliches seelisches Trauma"

translation:
Ahmed Mohamed was falsely accused of building a bomb and has been taken into custody in handcuffs and faced a 3 day expension from school. His family demands 15 million us$ compensation - the teenager has suffered a heavy trauma
>>
>>56573752

It's not the boy who is "clever" it's his above average income father who is milking this thing just like most Americans have done for years...

>slip on a wet floor
>get a couple of million buckaroos
>get a cheeseburger with bacon instead of regular burger
>get a couple of thousand buckaroos
>disassemble clock
>get buckaroos

It's the American messed up justice system that's been exploited by Americans for years.
>>
GIVE METHE MONEY OR THIS WHOLE PLACE BLOWS UP!
>>
File: 1448315492082.jpg (460 KB, 1280x1365) Image search: [Google]
1448315492082.jpg
460 KB, 1280x1365
Replace with his father.
>>
>>56573752
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34904226 watch the video, this guy has fucking PR advisers with him, 14 year old fucker has PR advisors
>>
Everyone thought he was muslim, turns out he's actually a jew
>>
>>56574182
>likening it to a slip and fall suit
Apples to oranges lad
Slip and falls are technically a companies fault under multiple laws and even their own guidelines and statues of their company.
This one the other hand is far different in that he violated school policy, ignored warnings to keep it put away until he went home, lied about it out the ass for free shit and eventually a scam of millions despite nobody being at fault here but the family
Also there are no stipulations in ANY public school system in the US that I can think of that at warrants you to sue over being arrested on campus for inability to follow the rules
>>
File: vietnam.jpg (65 KB, 664x561) Image search: [Google]
vietnam.jpg
65 KB, 664x561
>>56574526
stay classy vietnam
>>
File: 1445517300812.png (631 KB, 610x665) Image search: [Google]
1445517300812.png
631 KB, 610x665
>>56574526
top kek
>>
>>56574784
does he stand a chance with getting the 15m?
what does you law say?
>>
>>56575094
dont think so, but with this whole movement behind him he might be able to. That is if his 15 minutes of fame are not over yet
>>
>>56574182
what nobody hear realizes, what makes you people look so dumb:

have you ever, EVER seen one of those suers seen get that money and using it?

because, the result of those lawsuits don't say "give them the money, now.", it says that they theoretically owe them this cash.
If any state or company was to listen to it, they'd be bancrupt already.

they just say "yea we owe him/her that cash" but never deliver.
>>
>>56574245
>I literally can't even think I need to lie down
I never noticed how often tumblr uses that phrase
is it a reference to something are is standing hard for the land whales?
>>
File: How-To-Handle-Muslims.jpg (125 KB, 545x350) Image search: [Google]
How-To-Handle-Muslims.jpg
125 KB, 545x350
>>56573752

His father is a lawyer, he sued and won before. This was all a clever muslim trick to steal millions from the US taxpayer from the start. Look into it, at all.
>>
>>56573752
How about a cup of "go fuck yourself"
>>
>>56575157
>>56575094
He did this in Texas, not Retard New York. Texas isn't going to give him shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.