[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals live in red states, and vice versa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Why do liberals live in red states, and vice versa?
>>
>>56573554
Too lazy to move I suspect.
>>
>>56573554
2 party system. It can't be helped. Maybe /pol/ could convince Americans to switch to a 4 party system.
>>
I am using up the gibsmedat in new york. I will leave this shithole once I get a degree.
>>
>>56573554
>A
Because those liberals moved from commiefornia to texas and are now fucking that state up.
>>
>>56573554
No jobs, taxes too high, housing not affordable, etc.
>>
>>56573554
>Why do liberals live in red states
They're waiting to be part of the gerrymandering to come.
>>
>>56573554
because Commiefornia ruined there state, blamed everyone else about it and are moving to other states to repeat the proses.

i would 1000% rather have Refugess then fucking Commiefornia liberals
HATE
HATE
HATE
>>
Not everyone is into identity politics.
>>
>>56573745
Has it occurred to these Liberals that the high taxes they advocate, which leads to unemployment, expensive housing, and all the rest, is responsible for the situation they are in? That they should perhaps reconsider their political ideals that has led them to seek refuge in another part of the country that disagrees with their cherish beliefs and admit fault?
>>
>>56573554
Parasites need a strong host to live off.
>>
>>56573554
>Implying conservatives are not liberals

KEK!!! You're talking about democrats, not liberals. Learn the fucking difference.
>>
>>56573554
In Cali it'd be because they were there or descended from people there before Mexicans flooded in
>>
>>56573554
>Vice versa
My family's here, and they need a lot of help. If that ever stops being the case I'm leaving California the next day.
>>
Maps like that are deceptive as they don't show population density very well. When you see a mass of red states in the western US, most of those states are the least populous in the country.
>>
Tax laws too good
Fuck this isis loving kukstate
>>
>>56574068
We end up with expensive housing because our economy works and people come streaming in. California's rockin' right now. Side effect: the morning commute and house-buying process are hell.
>>
>>56573628
>Maybe /pol/ could convince Americans to switch to a 4 party system.
that would be even worse, and only lead to more bureacracy and even more people fighting for special government perks
>>
>>56577361
>Lead to more bureaucracy

The founding fathers would love that, you understand
>>
File: 1445203374648.jpg (90 KB, 759x759) Image search: [Google]
1445203374648.jpg
90 KB, 759x759
Some states used to be Red/Blue in our lifetimes and made the switch, leaving the other 49% stuck.

For example, California was a solid red state up until the 90s. Then it got flooded with illegal immigrants and other shitskins from all over the world and now it's solid blue state. Why the fuck should the longstanding residents leave, when California was a red state for 100+ years, only seeing the last 20 years shift to the left?
>>
>>56573554
Party affiliation is a function of population density. High density means blue. Low means red. Works in any state in the US.

It has hilarious implications like legislatures in rural dominated states actively pissing on their cities because that'd mean voter drift towards the other party.
>>
>>56578355
It was actually migrants from the East Coast that turned it blue.
>>
>>56574120
underated post
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.