[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you losing sleep over tonight, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: nosleep.jpg (13 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
nosleep.jpg
13 KB, 227x222
I'm sure you all have your reasons.
>>
>>56572589
also

>inb4 ur mom op
>>
I'm having great sleep.

There's still time to save our race, GTF off your computer and get campaigning.

I'll be campaigning for UKIP in the upcoming Holyrood election and I swear to god I better see you Burgers out there campaigning for Trump.
>>
its the morning
>>
>>56572679
I don't want to die when he starts a trade war with China and we all get to meet the nuclear hate.
>>
idk desu senpai, only 4 hours for me today
>>
I am starting to wonder whether or not these ideologies that we promote are "correct."

I just don't know what to believe in anymore.
>>
>>56572589
the possibility of Trump as president
>>
>>56572710
Fine, what have you been losing sleep over then?
>>
>>56572710
>>56572808

Well, besides the obvious of course :/
>>
File: my face when.jpg (77 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
my face when.jpg
77 KB, 720x960
My father is getting old and he had a mild stroke 3 years ago. I think about him all the time, all the memories we spent and all the learnings he has thought me. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep because someday I know I will lose my father.

Also my girlfriend had to leave the country a year ago. I miss her so bad. I miss all our memories together. Pic related her.

I used to ask my father why he drank so much at night he always told me so he could sleep now I truly understand what he meant by that.
>>
>>56573046
fuck man, I didn't need these pinoy feels...
>>
Adderall.
>>
>>56573046

Fuck your father. Everyone dies eventually.

Quit being a little bitch.

"Sometimes I cry myself to sleep..."

Such an Asian male thing to do lol.
>>
File: 6670574203_854b3792b4_b.jpg (508 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
6670574203_854b3792b4_b.jpg
508 KB, 1024x768
Just thinking about the next 6 years of my life and how I just signed them away, not begrudgingly though. I hope to learn Chinese or korean at the DLI instead of arabic. Hell id take russian over arabic. Something marketable if/when i get out. If I end up doing arabic, im going career AF.
>>
>>56573270
hoo boy is dat sum Bob Ross
>>
>>56573306
it indeed is.
Have a happy nights rest anon
>>
>>56573244
Leave this thread faggot

Leave it now
>>
>>56572589
Fear of missing confession tomorrow and dying and going to Hell.
>>
I lack willpower to do things a normal person should be able to do because I'm a spoiled undisciplined Manchild.
>>
>>56572589
Due to have blood drawn in 2 hours.
Fear needles, haven't slept all night
>>
I'm losing sleep over whether or not I should buy more guns or save up to give good Christmas gifts this year. I don't think Obama is going to take muh guns but they're investments like fine art or property.
>>
>>56573464
dont let em have yer blood
>>
>>56572589
My parents beating me and having nowhere to go.
>>
>>56573244
Edgy faggot fuck off.
>>
My wife passed away three weeks ago leaving me a 5 year old daughter to care for. I haven't slept well since and don't know when things will get better.
>>
>>56572589
Law finals. Fucking this shit, m8. I just want to drink beer and listen to my girlfriend bitch about how I don't give her enough attention.
>>
File: 1448178845962.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448178845962.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
>>56573599

Sorry to hear it. What they're doing is wrong. One day at a time, and you'll make it. I'm rooting for you.

My teenager just started wanting to go crazy and now I've switched to be the tough rules guy, and she's always pissed at me now. It's miserable. But I'd never hit her. Doing that is wrong.
>>
>>56573709
Lel, just remember once you get through everything you'll prove invaluable to rolling back the encroachment of tumblrina thought into law.

Uni followed by Law School sounds like it kinda blows though.
>>
I haven't had a good night's sleep since 2004.

No matter what I do my sleep quality is shit. I've even tried going to bed at 8 PM before and waking up early. Still shitty.
>>
>>56572589
I have a precalc exam at 7:30, and I'm listening to Metokur's stream.
>>
I've realized the American empire is in decline if Sanders or Hillary get elected, then the entire country will go straight into the crapper in 11 years.
>>
File: 1337997622178.png (412 KB, 854x478) Image search: [Google]
1337997622178.png
412 KB, 854x478
>>56572589
My uni classes are kicking my ass right now.

I have a bunch of shit due in a few hours I have barely started any of it.
>>
try 432 hz chopin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LREoM8cHDo4
>>
File: 1441229842468s.jpg (2 KB, 125x78) Image search: [Google]
1441229842468s.jpg
2 KB, 125x78
Gambling debts
>>
I lose sleep because deep down I know there will be no breaking point, there will be no uprising or riots or wars to stop the direction the world is headed in. We will become more politically correct, more monitored, more brainwashed and placated. We will look back on this time as a time where we still had freedom, just a shred of freedom.

We will live in a world so sterile and safe that our base emotions will cease to exist. The human machine will become just another cog in a larger and even more unfeeling contraption that will eventually engulf us not physically, but mentally.

There will be no revelation, no enlightenment. The poor will get poorer but they will be more comfortable, sitting in unlit rooms except for the backlight of the latest gizmo that keeps them distracted and complacent, not enough to experience happiness or fulfilment, just enough to make sure they stay exactly where they are.
>>
>>56573691
Man that is one fucked up situation. As a man whose mother died early I'll pray for your level head and success as a father. What keeps me up at night is the thought of raising my nearly due son in a world of SJWs and otherwise mediocre humans with questionable morals. He'll spend so much time immersed in a world being built in their image that I'm afraid I won't be able to overcome their peer pressure and teach him to be a proper man.
>>
>>56572589
My life at home is really bad but my friends on 4chan keep me propped up.
>>
>>56574073
You can do it, man. I started and finished a 2,000 word research paper just last night.

If some asshole retard like me can do something like that, you can be better.
>>
>>56572589
An exam I'm woefully unprepared for

>>56573270
you're gonna get fucked m8. that was a nice video though, so happy.

>>56573991
>>56574073
good to see some other fucked people.
>metokur
is that the /pol/ guy who was commenting on unicorn's stream?

one of my favorite songs to take a short break with while really stressed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6tJWY2Vaz4
>>
>>56574397
this is beautiful

I think hitler listened to this when he was under attack in WW1 trenches

he'd put his headphones and walkman on and just jazz

borders book storoe

in all seriousness though, nice find. post more if you have.
>>
>>56574397
Yes. He's been doing it a lot. He streams most nights, regarding these chimpouts.
>>
Knowing the fight is over and most people dont even know their grandchildren will be minorities and subject to a middle east religion who hates them and wants them dead.
>>
Talk to God and you will never have a restless night of sleep again in your life
>>
>>56574650
What if I want to pray to Amaterasu instead?
>>
I'm just waiting for my floors to dry after having mopped desu. Doing some late night cleaning and all that to get ready for visiting family.

I'm no longer worried about the political landscape. Humans got our chance at the top and fucked it up. No one's going to listen to the truth. The end's coming. At least I'll have a clean house when it does.
>>
>>56574700
Dunno who that is, can't confirm his blessings nor his omnipotence.
>>
>>56573921
smoke weed
>>
File: 1437997634.jpg (27 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1437997634.jpg
27 KB, 900x900
>>56572589
What do you think
>>
>>56572589
It's 1:38 am and I have to get up at 6:30 for work, I should be asleep right now but instead I'm lurking and shitposting on /pol/
>>
>>56574477
I took a few music theory courses in undergrad. My favorites were the madrigals like the one I posted, although I really can't find quite the same sound in many pieces. Here is another,
https://youtu.be/cE_7aqtgquo
I've been meaning to email my old TA for some more recs but I keep forgetting...I'll have to set it on the todo.

This is another of my favorites, albeit in a different vein.
https://youtu.be/JhTqW6JtUuQ

>>56574563
got a link? I think we should share his stream more often, it's a lot more entertaining than listening to unicorn all the time imo
>>
>>56573599
Police.
>>
>>56574876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ENFxi9k_4

It's annoying because he doesn't upload them to Youtube when they're done anymore. Meaning I have to catch them all as they happen. Kind of a pain in the ass.
>>
>>56573046
I know your feels. My dad mistreats his body daily. I just want him to meet his grandkids. I went to a show the other night and got kicked out because I got so hammered I started crying about my dad to randoms then security guards.
>>
>>56575023
thanks dude. I completely forgot to subscribe to him last time
>>
>>56574859

Damn. You gonna feel like shit tomorrow with less than five hours' sleep?
>>
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 1536x1152
>>56572619
Health anxiety, every symptom is cancer in my brain. It's killing me, wish I knew how to stop.
>>
>>56574827
How bad is it? Can those smelly sand nigs really get gfs? Or are you just to beta to lift?
>>
>>56572589

Right now I'm losing sleep over Turkey claiming to have shot down a Russian warplane.
>>
>>56572589
because my wife hates my guts.
I spilled too much spaghetti.
>>
Fallout 4 to be quite honest

I've been smoking so much weed and sleeping for max 5 hours a day

Work is hard but I may as well feel like shit there than at home. That's what Doug Stanhope taught me.
>>
>>56572589
Procrastination.
Guys, I want my Calc homework to be done, but doing it sucks.
>>
Sometimes I think that Anime and shit has taken away my ability to love another person.

People I'm not attracted too are fine, but I just don't think feel any sort of want to go find a GF anymore so, iunno, wizard status here I come I guess
>>
>>56575317
Video makes it look pretty clear the jet was a su-24 fencer...no es bueno.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.