[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A muslim woman rammed her cart into my mother's at Walmart.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1447904444454.jpg (20 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1447904444454.jpg
20 KB, 300x200
A muslim woman rammed her cart into my mother's at Walmart. My mom had her fingers smashed by the metal cart. The lady did not apologize, she instead walked off and laughed...
/pol/ was right
>>
>>56571544
What?
>>
>>56571544
your mum should've shot her
>>
>>56571544
> /pol/ was right.

We know.
>>
>>56571544
You had a gun in the cart, didn't you?
>>
Revolution when?
>>
File: Woman-wearing-a-niqab-007.jpg (15 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Woman-wearing-a-niqab-007.jpg
15 KB, 460x276
The burqa must have been obstructing her view.
>>
>>56571544

That's possibly assault, why didn't she call police, or at least store management?
>>
I've had similar experiences with Mexicans, koreans, and whites. People are generally assholes, however you can't call that out on any race besides your own because muh diversity
>>
>>56571599
Dubs is worthy of this decision today. Track her down and shoot her anon.
>>
>>56571544
Should have reported it and made a huge stink with the management. Undoubtedly the store would be covered wall to wall in CCTV and would provide ample evidence of intent.
>>
File: rJOdVigK.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
rJOdVigK.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>56571544
>/pol/ was right
Was there any doubt?
>>
>>56572000
It must be so.
>>
>>56571544

Literally the average /pol/ack. Fuck correctly interpreting statistics because anecdotes and the ability to falsely interpret statistics exist.
>>
>>56571913

No witnesses, no trial.

Here in Germany cops wont even bother to pick up a complaint unless it's a major crime of some sort. If a gang of muslim robs you and steals less than 100 euros from you, the cops will just shove you out of the door. The muslims know this, and fully exploit this fact.

Rob different 20 people a day, 50 euros each, move into the next city a week later, you'll be making a fucking fortune in Germany right now, especially if you're a 'refugee' and are not registered anywhere. These kind of crimes also dont show up in any statistic.
>>
>>56572466
literally the average leftist
>>
>>56571544

Walmart shoppers man... they're the lowest tier you can find. I work at best buy, and we have a walmart in our shopping center. I stop inside for cheap lunches now and then. This is in a better part of town. The stories are true m8.
>>
>>56572538

> he doesn't completly agree with everything said by some people on /pol/
> it's a stupood leftist xDDDDD ::DDDDD

Literally the average idiot.
>>
>>56571544

/pol/ is always right
>>
File: 1448088919582.jpg (92 KB, 634x420) Image search: [Google]
1448088919582.jpg
92 KB, 634x420
>/pol/ was right

No shit
>>
>>56572738
German kek is trying to be a dick. Little does he know, you can't be a dick when your country is getting kek'ed by millions of economic migrants. Have fun in your Islamic shithole, Hans.
>>
>>56572470
>Here in Germany

But OP's in the US.

>cops wont even bother to pick up a complaint

You need some kind of citizen's reporting - maybe a private citizen's group? Do you have anything like a Town Watch program in Germany?
>>
>>56572974

First of all, I can be a dick whenever I want to. Second of all, we surely have a problem with immigrants but please, proof that you're not exaggerating and support your point with actual numbers.
>>
>>56572466
yes because statistic are on the side of mudslimes LOL
>>
>>56573415

Population of Europe: 743.122.000
forcibly displaced worldwide: 59.500.000

A frequent if not the most frequent argument heard on /pol/ is for example the idea that european values are going to be replaced by radical muslim ones.
Let's assume Europe would take in every single refugee, which is completly unrealistic, the native population would still make up about ca. 93% of the entire population. On top of that, not every single refugee is in favor of radical muslim ideals which makes the whole thing even more unlikely. Even if europe would fuck up its integration policies beyond imagination and every muslim would be a radical one we still wouldn't have a "culture war". I share most of the concerns that go with massimmigration. Mostly the economic ones but the whole european vs. muslim ideal concern is just beyond me.

Sources:

http://populationpyramid.net/europe/2015/
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34131911
http://www.unhcr.org.uk/about-us/key-facts-and-figures.html
>>
>>56572470
>No witnesses
Don't Walmart have cameras?
>>
>>56574088
First off: That's a reasonable approach and I like that.

But now compare the birth rates.
>>
I told you about those muslim grocery shoppers bro
I told you
>>
>>56574088
It's not an immediate factor, they are going to fuck like rabbits, and all those young men are going to be radicalised by reading the koran, It's that simple.
>>
>>56572466
>needing statistics for a lulz thread

you are a cute little dumbass, aren't you? yes you are!
>>
>>56574302
>>56574584

But the birth rates don't really matter as long as we have a borderline reasonable integration policy. On top of that they don't take their birthrates with them since it's not a huge part of their culture, it's mostly a neccesity because of their economcc situation back in their home country. Rich countries usually have lower birthrates while poor countries usually have higher birthrates. Children are necessary to survive on an economic level for poor(not western poor) families. So once they're in europe their birthrates will plummet.
>>
>>56574948

Maybe I'm a dumbass but it doesn't make the numbers I posted less right. Thanks for calling me cute tho. I appreciate it :^)
>>
>>56574980
senpai, integration failed everywhere, except for east asians. Even Merkel said so.
>>
>>56572000
Trips confirms it
>>
>>56575199

But Merkel is retarded. Proper Immigration doesn't work within one or two generations. It takes time and as I mentioned, they don't take their birthrates with them. So even if we fuck up integrating those people and they go full on retarded radical which is also pretty unlikely, they're still an easily shut/shot down minority.
>>
>>56575566

The only potentially threatening concerns are on an economical level.
>>
>>56575566
Turkish immigrants had several generations and still are more criminal than ethnic germans and still less educated than ethnic germans. And now we have nearly a million of new people that might be even more difficult to integrate. How many generations will it take for them to reach something even the turks couldn't?

And oh yes, the economic collapse will come before we have solved this problem. I'm ignorant when it comes to economics but this is for sure.
>>
>>56575233
Dubs confirm the confirmation
>>
>>56571544

How the fuck did it smash her fingers?
>>
>>56575976

I'm not arguing that we won't have criminal refugees. I'm arguing that there's no imminent collapse of european values and we don't have a high rate of turkish criminals because they aren't properly integrated in terms of ideals. We have more turkish criminals because turkish people are much poorer than germans on average. They were relatively poor at the time they came to germany(around 1960 started turkish immigration) which leaves their children, their childern's children and so on at a disadvantage and makes them more likely to commit crimes. Poverty breeds criminality and criminality helps to sustain a certain level of poverty.
>>
>>56571544
And what did you do? Nothing? You just stood there frightened like the cock you are?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.