[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1440059738954.jpg (119 KB, 520x494) Image search: [Google]
1440059738954.jpg
119 KB, 520x494
Pic is totally related. If me showing you this image makes you mad, expect a stern talking to. I would shoot you in the head, but that is illegal, and unlike you i am not a savage fucking animal. If however during our talk you get violent, expect a stern talking to, because even then it is illegal for me to put a bullet in your simple mind. Long story short, the second they make it legal to kill you, i will.
>>
File: itg.jpg (121 KB, 436x640) Image search: [Google]
itg.jpg
121 KB, 436x640
Anon, your bravery has made me so wet. Please fuck me right in my aching pussy.
>>
>>56571186
Id rather have your sister spit in my mouth and knee me in the balls, but that is another topic, better had on /v/.
>>
>>56571032
You can’t kill people in self-defence in Canada?
>>
Cheeky picture with a meme, 300 replies. Tiny bit of honesty, saged and buried. /pol/ is not a honeypot. Just a different kind of crazy i guess.

Islam is actual cancer, by its most strict definition.
>>
Made me feel meh, the only things I worship are kebab and sweet european boypussy anyway. On the other hand it made me feel bad for those who need to post inflammatory pictures to have their existence acknowledged and receive positive / negative attention.
>>
>>56571761
Nope, not at all. A 50ish year old man in my city was charged and convicted of murder 2 for shooting a home invader in the leg because the greasy cunt was hit in an artery and bled out. Even though the "victim" entered the wrong house (not wrong as in the dude was prepared, but wrong as he thought it was someone else's place) and attempted to murder someone.
>>
>>56571897
I would fuck your mother if she didn't have more facial hair than me.
>>
>>56572158
Must hurt that someone's mom is more of a man than you'll ever be. Also, am I not supposed to be the butthurt one, since it's targeted at me? Calm your tits bud ;D
>>
File: t-rkishbuttfuckcircle.jpg (92 KB, 582x960) Image search: [Google]
t-rkishbuttfuckcircle.jpg
92 KB, 582x960
>>56571897
>>
>>56572497
it's less easy to feel insulted when it's coming from America desu
>>
>>56571761
Last time I checked, you can't in South Africa either.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.