[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you guys like Scotland, you better visit and make the mos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: tfwpartoftheuk.jpg (79 KB, 553x599) Image search: [Google]
tfwpartoftheuk.jpg
79 KB, 553x599
If you guys like Scotland, you better visit and make the most of it because Purgin' Sturgeon is trying to kek everyone in Scotland AND the rUK.

>http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/606960/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Britain-refugee-crisis-Syria-Philip-Hammond-European-Union

You can't make mainlanders right-wing, they've all been brainwashed by the SNP. They're sending refugees to a beautiful island called Bute, one local priest said and I quote "I hope there isn't a terrorist among this lot" and got shit thrown at him for being logical.

GUYS, I'M SCARED.
>>
>>56570912

she is a fugly cunt with obvious Scandinavian features ... she should eat a Claymore
>>
>Scottish National Party
>not actually nationalists

this is bullshit

>we want independence from the UK, those filthy English mongrels have too much power over us
>they won't even let us import more third world shitskins to displace the native Scots!
>>
>>56571980

This.

As a Scot, I didn't vote Yes because I didn't buy the shit the SNP were selling.

If they were right-wing, I would've voted Yes in a heartbeat. I'm only going to vote Yes when a right-wing party is calling the shots, however it seems for the time being that the SNP will lead the vanguard for independence for a long, long time.
>>
File: 1446919656307.jpg (51 KB, 529x480) Image search: [Google]
1446919656307.jpg
51 KB, 529x480
>>56570912

I went there this summer. Wonderful country, nice people. Women are a little rough. 95+% White. Tons of beautiful green land, sheep, castles fish and chips. Prepare for your browning Scotland. You won't survive.
>>
>>56572267

Can you guys hurry up and elect Trump?

I want at least somewhere to escape to if the UK goes to shit.
>>
We haven't been fucked hard enough by immigration for our people to care yet. It's why UKIP will never crack Scotland. The most bluepilled country in the EU.

My worst nightmare is becoming independent then joining the EU. If it happens I'm moving to England, an England free of the EU after a Brexit.
>>
>>56572348
We're going brown too, m8. I'm sorry it had to be this way. This was all predicted 100 years ago by Spengler and Stoddard. At least you got to enjoy your beautiful 95% White country for a few decades. It's time to take the BBC, though. It's over.
>>
>>56570912
>That poll
>97 per cent agree with you, 3200 voters

Holy fuck she has no idea how to democracy
>>
>>56571590
>with obvious Scandinavian features

>Brown eyes
>Scandinavian feature
U wot ladm8?
>>
File: 1423883807106.jpg (49 KB, 291x370) Image search: [Google]
1423883807106.jpg
49 KB, 291x370
>>56570912
I hope she gets everyone of you killed because you faggots deserve it (like us).
>>
>>56570912
Yes voters should actually be ashamed of themselves right now.

Salmon said he wanted increased migration. It's in the fucking white paper, did any of you haggis licking faggots read it?

No? Fucking die SNP shill shits.
>>
>>56572628
Democracy is a scam, m8. The people are so easily manipulated. You just need to:

>take a poll
>measure public opinion
>find out public opinion isn't in your favor
>inject propaganda into the telly, like nice white blonde women with niggers
>alter public opinion in your favor
>take another poll
>find that support is now in your favor
>you win.

That's democracy.
>>
File: IMG_20151124_075836.jpg (92 KB, 540x645) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151124_075836.jpg
92 KB, 540x645
>>56570912
There may be a silver lining
>>
>>56572924
Most of that is English people spamming it.

Read through the comments, particularly those by Scottish people.

Literally

>HURR DURR INGERLUSH PPL R WACIST! ENGURLISSSH PPL HAVE NO HUMANITY!!1

Fucking Scotland is lost, abandon it.
>>
File: 2-caviarfromen.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
2-caviarfromen.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
>>
>>56572127
It's a chicken and egg situation though.

I feel a right-wing party will only ever become viable post independence. Until then we're stuck with the Tories who are essentially an English party with English interests at heart.
>>
>>56570912

Merkel is clearly her hero... she parroted the refugees welcome, open the doors statement Merkel made the same or next day.

That article is form September OP, a lot has happened since... but SNP faggots need to be shook and told this is what they are voting for. Almost none of them were literate enough to read the white paper and proposed constitution. If you speak to those brave heart brigade loonies, most of them have no clue, and certainly do not support open immigration. But they need to hear it.

What is genuinely terrifying is that small communities are having refugees sent there with NO public consultation or vote. Bute is a tragedy, as is Galashiels. These are small all white communities where people could live in peace and not under the yoke of multiculturalism. There is nowhere to hide now...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.