[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HILLARY: Blocking Refugees Will Make Muslims Angry at Police Officers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hillary-wink.jpg (21 KB, 403x370) Image search: [Google]
hillary-wink.jpg
21 KB, 403x370
Clinton, who wants to import thousands of Syrian refugees, told reporters in Reno that it would look bad not to let in Syrian refugees, and that might inflame Muslims against law enforcement.

“If you’re in law enforcement, … you want the people in the communities that you are looking to get information from to feel like they want to help you,” Clinton said at a Nevada roundtable. “And if the message from people who are running for president, for example, is that we don’t want to take any Muslims whatsoever, that’s not good for law enforcement.”

“Let’s not be casting this broad, negative rejection of everybody who might be Muslim. That is not smart to protect ourselves. And I want people to understand — that is a law enforcement issue,” Clinton added.

The United States has issued a worldwide travel alert for all Americans due to heightened terrorist chatter in the aftermath of the Islamic State-engineered terror attacks in Paris.

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2015/11/23/clinton-stances-against-refugees-could-hurt-law-enforcement
>>
>>56570680
And this is based on nothing at all. Brilliant.
>>
I thought that was a cum shot
>>
>>56570680
Seriously? Is anyone in America going to vote for this bitch?
>>
>>56570970

Nope. She's hated by 100% of the country - including her own supporters. She's been in the spotlight forever. She went for the SJW vote and they basically turned their nose up at her, all the SJW are with Bernie Sanders. it's really sad
>>
>>56570680
well GOOD.

Our cops don't fuck around when they get attacked. Get fucked whore.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 592x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 592x395
>>56570970
I am and she is not a bitch. Also we do need to let in the refugees.
>>
>>56572660
why is she standing in front of the blueprints for 9/11 ?
>>
>>56570680
>if we don't give people things they haven't earned, they'll be angry
Boo fucking hoo
>>
>>56570680
That's a threat.
Can you claps lock this shrill bird up already?
>>
>>56570680
The fact that we have to worry about Muslims radicalizing if we don't bend over for them goes to show that they don't have a place in Western society.
>>
>>56575328
*tear of joy* (in Russian)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.