[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Over 220,000 Syrians have died.. 129 french die and the whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 21
File: 1445677042282.jpg (62 KB, 960x866) Image search: [Google]
1445677042282.jpg
62 KB, 960x866
Over 220,000 Syrians have died.. 129 french die and the whole world stops and cries. Both are equally horrible, i just wish everybody else felt the same way.

Bombs also exploded at the same time in Beirut and nobody gave a fuck. Also one million plus dead Iraqis and no fucks given
On top of that Madeleine Albright says the death of 500,000 iraqi children due to the embargo was worth it

And then you ask why arabs are mad?
>>
File: 1447797787985.jpg (15 KB, 477x302) Image search: [Google]
1447797787985.jpg
15 KB, 477x302
220,000 people dieing across 3 years of fighting is not equivalent to 129 people dieing in a single attack. You cant compare the two, and if you dont think the Syrian conflict hasnt been widely covered then you have been living under a rock.
>>
>>56570173
>Both are equally horrible

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 603x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 603x393
>>56570173
>>
>>56570173
1,400 years of Islamic invasions of Europe and you wonder why Europeans are mad
>>
>Over 220,000 Syrians have died
not enough. nuke saudis, kuwait, qatar, bahrain and uae.
>>
File: white-male-asian-female-admire.jpg (115 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
white-male-asian-female-admire.jpg
115 KB, 467x700
>>56570173
whites > not whites

it's not that hard to understand
>>
>>56570467

Can you explain that? because the way i see it someone is pulling the strings and they are only worried about money. it all comes down to the weapon suppliers.. US, Saudi, the west versus Russia, China, Iran.. each side supporting 1 side and funneling in weapons to keep the fighting and hate alive and more billions rolling in.. nothing to do with Islam
Same with Iraq where americans wanted cheap oil and killed thousands of iraqis in their own homeland
Same with with Algeria where france killed over a million algerians.

+several muslim african countries, Chechnya, bosnia...........
>>
>>56570173
Nobody cares how many people die in a third world shithole where people die in third world way every day. Fix your countries, get civilized, then we'll care.
>>
>>56570173
No fucks given?

The entire western world PLUS Russia has put together a coalition to do something

It's all people fucking talk about

But yeah, no one gives a fuck...your retarded, end thine existence
>>
>>56570173
you convince us with your bleeding heart to let a bunch of syrians in and then when we grief for our people, you complain that we don't care about the syrians?

I've always had the opinion that you are dirty lying sandniggers, we should have just locked you all out tbqh senpai.

ungrateful pieces of shit.
>>
>>56570173
>Both are equally horrible
No, the first number being that low is a fucking travesty that may well destroy Europe.
>>
File: IMG_20151124_071822.jpg (40 KB, 540x255) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151124_071822.jpg
40 KB, 540x255
>>56570173
Nobody cares, pls go back to your cave Muhammed you brought this on your selfs here's to another 220,000 dead pooskins
>>
>>56570660
>nothing to do with islam
>>
>>56570678
yeah russians randomly bombing poor syrian villages to show off their equipment and missiles to market their weapons to gulf arabs so they buy their su-35's and its working while syrian lives are worthless
you need to understand that it is all about money and somebody is funneling in the weapons and making a profit off of these conflicts.. off syrian lives
>>56570670
Syria was once civilized, so was Iraq had you not keep butting in every few years
>>56570978
Islam? Tool of brainwashing? Do you even know how the Syrian war started? Do you even know that the man who has killed the most people in Syria "The president" is not even muslim.
>>56570809
Thanks for your thourough and thoughtful answer. It made understand a lot more about your kinds
>>
>>56570173
>Over 220,000 Syrians have died.
but the thing is syrians are not human, they are like cockroaches

french on the other hand are actually human
>>
>>56570173
You want to know why this is the case? I'll give you the honest fucking truth.

It has nothing to do with "lol they're not white so nobody cares" - that's clearly not the case since every time some black guy attacks a cop in the USA and gets himself shot, everyone flips their fucking shit.

It has to do with the simple fact that the middle east is a goddamn war zone.

People die in war zones. Soldiers and civilians alike. So when people hear something like "200 people were killed last night in Beirut", nobody gives a fuck because it's expected that shit like that is going to happen there.

When you hear 129 people were killed last night in Paris, people give a fuck because shit like that isn't meant to happen there, and civilian non-combatants were specifically targeted.

So you fucking whiners can quit screaming "WAAH WAAH WHAT ABOUT BOMBING X IN SHITHOLE Y", because everyone expects Shithole Y to have several goddamn bombings because it's in a motherfucking warzone, whereas Paris is generally considered not to be.
>>
>>56571130
>oh lolz but muslim blood is worthless, we can kill as many as we like if they dont agree with our policy and steal their resources
Muslim blood is as precious as any other blood in the world. From every drop of Muslim blood, revolution will arise. Then the killers will seek refuge behind rocks and trees (which too will refuse refuge to them).
>>
>>56570173
All countries in the middle east are historically known for being war filled shit holes. no one cares if shit skinned savages kill each other. actually I think most civilized people would sit back and relax at the sight of an entire shitskin civil war.
>>
File: 1448087461942.png (1 MB, 713x919) Image search: [Google]
1448087461942.png
1 MB, 713x919
It's sad when non-Whites die, but the sadness is like if it were animals dying, and not real people. Honestly speaking, to me "500 Indians killed in deadly landslide" is literally no different in emotional reaction than if it were "500 cattle killed in deadly landslide."
>>
>>56571281
Yeah good luck with that
>>
>>56571345
Don't be ridiculous anon, that's a huge fucking loss

We could've eaten that cattle, but not if it all got crushed in a landslide
>>
>>56571345
especially when its an overpopulated shit hole like india. its like "oh no 500 shitskins that shit in the street and likely contributed nothing to society in their whole life died? so tragic" meanwhile white people dieing is important because they actually contribute to society.
>>
File: 1445973535562.gif (121 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1445973535562.gif
121 KB, 500x375
>>56571281
>Muslim blood is as precious as any other blood in the world
said no one ever
>>
>>56570173
>both are equally horrible
No they aren't.
4 Jews >10 Americans > 132 french > 230 Russians > (number) in Mali > millions of Syrians
People aren't equal. Kith and kin before strangers.
>>
>>56571345
this isn't even uncommon, what is it called, Dunbar's Number?

Where you can only maintain 150 stable social relationships at any given time, most people can't even do that many. Its no wonder you can't really CARE about people across the world from you.

Dan Carlin also talks about it in Hardcore History, the only way people care about massive amounts of deaths is if it happened recently, the longer it has been since anyone has been directly related to someone that was killed or survived some attack the less it means to the world as a whole.

aka Mongolians rape and murder 800,000 people in 1200 AD but literally not one fucking person feels sad about it today
>>
>>56570173
>lumping all sides of the syrian conflict together in one casualty figure

fuck off neocon shill

the syrian army doesnt want your pity, kek
>>
>>56571281
The worst part about Muslims is they actually think they are a separate race, it's their biggest defence. You believe in a pedophile prophet and a made up god and cry racism when the civilised world calls you out. Muslims are a cancer and the only cure is complete nuclear devastation
>>
>>56571128
Well don't take credit for blowing up Russian airliners.

It's pretty obvious the Russians are indiscriminate.
>>
>>56570173
>220,000 Syrians have died

The same 220,000 that were literally dancing through the streets with joy on 9/11. They can all burn in a fire.
>>
>>56571128
You are a fucking idiot, Ali
>>
>I don't understand how emotions work: The post

Okay, allow me to explain. You are not us. You are not even our neighbors/friends/allies. To top it off, your Islamic culture is not only completely foreign to our mentality, it's also disgusting as fuck. And then you wonder why we don't care when you die? Really?
>>
>>56570173
the cost of building a stronger country is sometimes very high

aside from israel who was gifted a country, every other nation on earth has had growing pains
>>
>>56571345
>Swastika belt buckle
>Swastika dog collar
>saluting doll

Mein sides
>>
>>56570173
People don't give a fuck about people that aren't their own. People that say they do are lying and just trying to look good in front of their peers.
>>
>>56571477
>500 men who couldn't poo in loo got buried in miles of poo
>if only the tiny toilet gods the indians have been worshipping would've helped them.
>>
French people were having a Friday night out.

Syrians are engaging in a civil war.

Totally different situations.
>>
>>56570173
they arent equally horrible
>>
>>56571281
I haven't seen much effort from Egypt to house refugees and help Syrian civillians.
>>
>>56571737
Well said, unimportant country.
>>
>>56571128
People have been doing that since the invention of weapons, money, and contract.

Seriously, you came here to cry about the fact that middle easterners love to kill each other? It's middle eastern mercenaries and warlords who pay for all the shit, don't blame the supplier for your cultural problems
>>
File: 1433027559331.jpg (57 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1433027559331.jpg
57 KB, 500x319
Thats how subhuman you shitskins are.
Brown lives are worth less than fecal matter.

And would you kindly stay out of our countrys, or we might have to genocide the fuck out of you.
>>
File: poo.jpg (88 KB, 656x608) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
88 KB, 656x608
>>56571671
P O O I N L O O
O
O
I
N
L
O
O
>>
>>56570173
Have you ever thought about a possible solution to this problem?

If muslims stopped killing everybody, including each other, just for a fucking day, things will be quite dandy.
>>
>>56571134
100% this. It's an atrocity because France is a civilized, secular country where this shit shouldn't be happening, you barbaric fucks.
>>
>>56571128
>yeah russians randomly bombing poor syrian villages to show off their equipment
Russians were buddies with Saddam, Qaddafi, Mubarak and are buddies with Assad aka with the legitimate independent Arab governments.

So you suck murrican dick, start revolutions, then cry when Russia actually has had enough and starts restoring order.

These poor villages better stand up to ISIS/FSA/Al Nusra or they gonna be obliterated indiscriminately, Russia doesn't fuck around and Egypt is gonna be next. Why do you think they are pulling Russians out of Egypt ASAP? Your house will get owned by white phosphorus soon, Ahmed.
>>
Maybe if muslims didnt procreate at a rate of 5-8 kids per woman, on average that is, compared to 1.3 kids per woman in Germany, we would actually care about dead muslims.

50 years ago half of those muzzie kids would have died from natural causes before reaching age 10, now they reach age 15 and blow themself up in public. You simply cant allow islamic nations to industrialize. Ever. Stone Age muslims need to be kept in a stone age environment, where the worst they can do is throw rocks at each other.

If you give muslims access to modern military weaponry, dont expect anything but jihad and terrorism. It's un-fucking-believable that the NATO keks actually help to modernize shittier nations like Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>56570173
I'm taking a class taught by Madeleine Albright next semester at my university I'll ask her about it
>>
>>56572040
They weren't buddies, they were sovereign and close, so it was advantageous to be on good terms.

Putin only has 1 real friend, and it's his dog
>>
>>56571128
>had you not keep butting in every few years
I was minding my own business the whole time, keep me out of it.
>inb4 you're in NATO
So what? We never contributed in any aggressive missions, just humanitarian/educational.

Also, if Arabs would be more united, you could stand up to Western powers. But you prefer being divided by different branches of the same religion and centuries old tribal disputes.

tl;dr: the easiest thing to do is to blame someone else
>>
Just dont accept them in your country, you limp wristed faggot shits
>>
What public gatherings of sympathy happened in the Arab world after the killings at Beslan?
>>
>>56570173

Yeah I hope more muslims get killed by other muslims because that shit is hilarious!

Fuck Molester Mohammed and all his faggot followers!

DEUS VULT SAND NIGGERS!
>>
File: ayy.png (55 KB, 506x408) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
55 KB, 506x408
>>56571834
>unimportant country
Well, yeah. Still better than Iraq, though, and that's saying something.
>>
>>56571281
I mean I guess your blood could be used as fertilizer? That's useful right?
>>
>>56572213
lrn2history. They were actually allies, USSR supported them against Israel since the 60s and they had Russian bases until the Arab spring. US fucked with Putin too much and you can only sit and watch as he's raping your foreign policy.
>>
French concert goers are more important than a bunch of pedophile worshiping dune coons.

You will have to come to terms with that fact on your own, Ahmed.

In the meantime, stay shitter shattered.
>>
OP is right, the conflict in Syria is the West's fault to begin with.
>>
>>56571737
This
>>
>>56570173
I think this isn't about current events as much as it is of thousands of years of jihad and general shitty behavior from islam
>>
>>56571737
this

how easy is it for an american to go to Prague and marry a qt czech girl and bring her home?
>>
>>56572503
>Europe suffered under Jihad!!!
Lol when?
Meanwhile the whole middle east got fucked over royally by the US and US funded Saudis because of oil.
>>
>>56572129
Ironically when they were stone age they were smarter than they are now
>>
>>56572591
Not just europe. All of the middle east and africa and wherever else islam was prevalent with their slave trading and rudeness
>>
>>56572436
no it isnt

its the fucking worthless ideology slaves in the eastern deserts of the country trying to overthrow a dictator that brought syria into the 21st century
>>
>>56572436
Not the whole west, mostly USA and their petrodollar
>>
>>56570173
>Over 220,000 Syrians have died.. 129 french die and the whole world stops and cries.
I'm so sick and tired of this social media fuelled non-argument.
Syria is in a civil war, and has been for years. As terrible as it may be to the people there, people dying in Syria is not news. It happens every day.
People dying in western countries in war-like attacks is not an every day affair. It is highly unusual. So of course everyone will give a massive shit about it.
Don't tell us we don't give a crap because literally billions of dollars from around the world are invested in helping out the middle east.
You can't even stand your own neighbours and keep killing each other so don't even think of pointing your finger at us saying that we don't care.
>>
>>56570173
We have fought against arab invaders for centuries. Can you see why Europeans are mad?
>>
>>56570173
Let me explain. It's because you de-value yourselves. You regularly send your sons to be martyrs, honor kill your daughters, kill uncles/brothers/sisters, etc. in indiscriminate killings throughout the region or in bombing attacks.

Basically it's your own fault because like that AQ operative said, "we value death you value life". Well yes we do value ourselves. Quality Vs. Quantity.

Literally, by your own admission that life is cheap and blood is to be spilled for your God, a arab child is worth less than a western world. We are a mirror for your self-image.
>>
>>56572541
>Prague
You dun goofed, mate, that is our most liberal-infested city. Also the one that is the most multi-cultural. You should go for girls from villages. Also, I guess it wouldn't be that hard, Americans are rather popular here.
>>
File: OriginalPepeDoNotSteal.jpg (7 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
OriginalPepeDoNotSteal.jpg
7 KB, 249x249
>No fucks given

Deal with it
>>
>>56572670
When did Islamic terrorism create havoc on a large scale?
The spread of Islam through the Arab world then spreading all the way to Africa occurred relatively peaceful when Mohammad was still alive.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad#Conquest_of_Arabia

It all occurred under the context of self-defense.

>>56572712
But that's total nonsense, the ignition of the "arab spring" was west-funded, you have blood on your hands.
The US heavily gains from "dictatorships" from falling in the middle east.

Remember when you armed ISIS?
And probably trained Al-Baghdadi in 2005?

The US should take in ALL of the refugees because it's your fault.
>>
>>56571778
Harsh pal
>>
>>56572840
/thread
>>
>>56572840
What are you even talking about, Syria if anything is one of the more secular nations in the Arab world.
Are you a fucking retard?
Why would you compare Syrians to ISIS fighters?

Syria had fucking peace a few years ago.
Jesus Christ why is everyone on /pol/ so uneducated.
>>
File: International Capitalists.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
International Capitalists.png
1 MB, 1600x900
I agree.
When that Weakling Holland said that France was attacked and thus in a state of war- how the fuck wasn't it in a state of war already?

It IS and WAS bombing ISIS already, this means you are at war with said entity already and as the ones attacking them FIRST- Why the FUCK would you consider yourself immune to retaliation? And get so UPPITY when retaliation occurs?

* oh FUCK we've been bombing them for a while now and they think theyre allowed to attack....BACK!? THATS- OH GOD FUCKING THIS IS AN ACT OF PURE EVIL AND
- cowardice :) -
>>
>>56572908
>you armed ISIS?
i did not

im just sitting here shitposting on german muslims
>>
>>56572908
>The spread of Islam through the Arab world then spreading all the way to Africa occurred relatively peaceful when Mohammad was still alive.

Stop with the lies
>>
>>56572908
>self-defence
spot the assmad t*rk
>>
>>56572309
Hey now, we are tied with Syria for hosting Cobra from G.I. Joe. That kind of shit is simply mind boggling. If you made reality into a movie people would wonder why you didn't go all the way and add capeshit superheroes.
>>
>>56572992
I was talking about the US, I realize you don't have direct fault yourself.
Denying the US' doings though makes you a culprit.

>>56573004
>>56573017
Not even a Muslim.
Try reading the Wiki article then.
>inb4 wiki isn't a legit source here look at my dodgy .jpg from a weird website that explains life better
>>
File: 1446776539147.jpg (43 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
1446776539147.jpg
43 KB, 600x534
>>56570173
I agree with you, Egypt.

Let's run the numbers.

220k / 129 ~= 1705.43

So a white French life is worth over 1700 Syrian lives. What exactly is wrong with that?
>>
File: 1447589243123.png (523 KB, 575x767) Image search: [Google]
1447589243123.png
523 KB, 575x767
>>56572908
Mohammad was a good boy. He didndu nuffin. He was getting his life together, goin ta church. Them infidels be rayciss.
>>
>>56573062
You dont seriously believe we're going to take wikipedia as a credible source for something as geopolotically charged as Islam do you?

Much in the same way how if I cited any source for why you're full of shit and a filthy apologist you'd claim it was bunk.
>>
>>56570173
>And then you ask why arabs are mad?
We don't care if you're mad. Do you not yet understand that 1 billion Arabs is only equal to 1 European white? Have you not learned this yet?

Are you having problems understanding that you shitskins need to be culled for the good of humanity? Your snackbaring doesn't induce a shred of sympathy from anyone but idiots in the West.

We literally do not care that you are being bombed, long may it continue until each and every single fucking one of you is wiped off the face of the Earth. You have been on this planet for thousands of years and all you can do is ALLAHU ACKBAR MOHAMMED JIHAD JIHAD HURRR DURRR. Well done.

Now go blow yourself up like a good Arab or you won't go to heaven. Smelly shitskin scum.
>>
>>56573137
Well meme'd.
Muhammad was most likely schizophrenic or suffered from epilepsy attacks which made him unreliable regarding a few things, but once one looks into history you can't make the claim that he was a war-mongerer who waged war just for the sake of it.

Every instance of war Muhammad engaged in was an act of self-defense, I challenge you to prove me wrong, it should be quite easy if I'm wrong.

>>56573173
You really are stupid then, do you realize Wikipedia itself isn't a source?
But adheres to other sources and relinks them on its page?
You'd have to be a complete baboon to disregard it without looking up the sources, which are well-backed.

There is no reason to assume the link I posted is drenched in lies, you are bad at thinking.
>>
>People dying in a war is as terrible as innocent civilians dying in another country who were not at war with anyone

Oh boy
>>
>>56573233
wikipedia isn't credible as a source in any sort of institution.

No the bullshit sources cited on wikipedia dont count either because they're cherrypicked.

You're fucking retarded if you dont understand the point I'm driving
>>
>>56573176
>mfw I thought Islamic extremism and far-right extremism were both gaining trajectory, but after reading how retarded the average /pol/ user is and how lacking in historical and geo-political knowledge he is I realized /pol/ will never, ever win mainstream footing

>>56573237
>people dying in a war
Yeah, in a civil war.
Civilians are dying.
>>
>>56571128
>the president is not even muslim
That's the one redeeming feature. Other than that you're all faggots. And you hate him because Sharia will end in Syria.

>MORE BOMBS
>>
>>56573292
>Civilians are dying.
>civil war

nice reading comprehension
>>
>>56573292
Off the internet Jonas and back to your c.uckshed.
>>
>>56573281
They're not cherry-picked at all though, look into the sources.
Find me an alternative sources that proves me wrong that is well-backed, a piece written by a scholar that directly reputes what I said.
Pro-tip: You can't, because the reality of history is obejctive and you can't "cherry-pick" the truth.

How are you this bad at thinking?
Why aren't Americans banned yet?
>>
>>56570173

are you trying to have a civil discussion on /pol?

the result can only make you upset and angry.

p.s. Most people agree that the Iraq intervention made no sense and was not worth it. We do so since 2003.

But we can not completely blame the Americans for Sunni vs Shia clashes. It's you/them who can't get along.
>>
File: why.png (806 KB, 754x687) Image search: [Google]
why.png
806 KB, 754x687
>>56571345
>tfw this america could have been a reality
Whats the point anymore
>>
>>56572541
It's quite easy, but go for villages. Based people there.

As anon said, Prague is liberal as fuck. Especially the faculty of arts. Most blue-pilled bunch you've seen.
>>
>220,000

Not nearly enough.
>>
>>56570173
>implying sandniggers aren't worthless subhumans
>>
>>56573349
I'll pass on providing any sources since you're going to flop over and present the same bullshit I'm feeding you.

>why aren't americans banned yet
Same reason Australia isn't
>>
File: bad day at the office.jpg (52 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
bad day at the office.jpg
52 KB, 600x500
The problems in the Arab world are mostly caused by Muhammadans' need to kill others. As Muhammadans have an exclusive contract with Victimhood Narrative, they aren't responsible for what they do and hence the Muhammadan Arabs are mad about injustice while unironically persecuting and murdering non-Muhammadans.
>>
>>56570173
well the thing is, nobody in the western world gives a rat's ass about syrians... not tiffany jenkins the starbucks barista, not vinny from joe's pizza parlor, and not big carl the bouncer
>>
>>56571128
>sides with axis
>why are you invading me ?

>sides with USSR
>why are people starting proxy war against me ?

>turns their back to the west act like a fucking nigger
>why are you occupying my country ?

That's the story of every fucking muslim country in the last century, they try to get involved in conflicts that are way out of their league and than complain because they get BTFO.
>>
The whole world is butthurt that Islam is the fastest wife spreading religion. It is also gradually increasing in each of those faggots countries.

You should check their "DEUS VULT" threads, it is MLP tier of cringe.

You lost the game a long time ago, white man. Now you must choose a side.
>>
File: 1447665551192.png (87 KB, 727x669) Image search: [Google]
1447665551192.png
87 KB, 727x669
>>56573062
All of these can be researched. They can be looked up in the fucking Qu'ran. So your Wikipedia article can go fuck itself.
>>
>>56570173
>we care about our own
>we don't care and are suspicious of the intentions of other groups

You're basically saying non-homogenous societies can't function even in today's kucked times. I guess they never will.
>>
File: kwaii-desu-desu-wtf.png (280 KB, 960x866) Image search: [Google]
kwaii-desu-desu-wtf.png
280 KB, 960x866
>>56570173
>And then you ask why arabs are mad?

Just the little things like suicide bombings , cuttings peoples heads off or burning people alive no nothing wrong here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
>bahk derka derr islam is peace
>muhammed jihad only fought in self defence
you shitskins literally caused the dark ages
>>
>>56571130
Stahhp it beaverbro before you cut yourself on your edhiness
>>
>>56571625
I think only a tiny percentage develop an emotional bond with 15 people let alone 150.
>>
>>56573233
The burden of proof is on the one making the claim. Killing people who don’t want to follow your religion and give you power is not “self-defence”.
>>
>>56570173
Only white lives matter to whites.
Only black lives matter to blacks.
Only Arab lives matter to Arabs.
Only Jewish lives matter to Jews.

This is the natural order.

I certainly do not feel the same empathy (though I still feel some) for people of other races.
>>
>USA nuked Japan because 2000 sailors died at Pearl Harbor
Ok
>>
>sandniggers killing each other because theyre third world fuckwits living like its stone age
>we should allow them to kill people in europe because
>>
The Frogs are white, mostly, originally. But the only good shitskin is a dead shitskin.
>>
File: 1445975162913.jpg (26 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1445975162913.jpg
26 KB, 398x500
>>56570173
>le fallacy of relative privation face

The life of 1 frog is worth more than 220,000 Syrians. Also, just because one isn't getting huge media coverage at this very moment doesn't mean people don't think they're both horrible. You aren't some special snowflake for "seeing the big picture," faggot.
>>
>>56570173

If arabs dont like death, then dont keep having endless civil wars and insurgency, and dont keep sponsoring terrorists operating in your neighbouring countries.

Here in glorious Bongland we had our civil war in 1642. It wasnt very nice so we dont have them anymore.

Why cant Arabs into civilisation?

Really the west should pull out of the middle east entirely and let you lot wipe eachother out. You do realise that one day the west will move to a post-hydrocarbon economy and you people are going back to the stone-age?

Better get used to living in a tent again.

Why cant
>>
>>56570660
You stupid nigger. The U.S. handed over the oil to the Iraqis, who then held an auction for the rights.

China Russia and France won those rights.

If Iraq was about the U.S. wanting oil, would they then hand it over to China and Russia? How much sense does that make?
>>
File: 1417551649692.png (1 MB, 910x823) Image search: [Google]
1417551649692.png
1 MB, 910x823
>>56570173
>200,000 arabs are worth 129 Frenchmen
No, 1 Frenchman is worth 200,000 shitskins.
>>
>>56570173
Because French people are actually humans, OP.

None of the others you mentioned contribute to modern civilization at all. They're merely inhabiting the same planet. They are at best tolerated, nothing more.
>>
>>56570173
Wahhabism happened this way in the 18th century and the start of the 20th century. They primarily killed each other for being heretics.

Complaining about the West is playing right into the hands of ISIS, and it's also what Muhammed did. Claim to be oppressed, conquer in name of justice.

Also fuck off cunt, 220000 Syrians means nothing to the world. 500,000 iraqi children mean nothing to the world. The same damage to the leading economical and political countries of the world though? Might end up killing many times more elsewhere. Besides, we have no obligation to save your sorry shits. It's about time you worked for your own country instead of giving it up for islamists.
>>
>>56572908
This is why Islamic countries will never succeed. You are a perfect example of the mindset that results in failure of these countries to achieve first world status.

Nothing is ever your own fault. The west or the some other country is always to blame. Complete lack of personal responsibility.

You say the U.S. is to blame for Syria. Funny, out of the thousands of videos flowing out of Syria, I have never seen a U.S. soldier. I have never seen an American beheading someone in an ISIS video. How many U.S. soldiers have died in Syrian war? Oh yea, none.

Syrians are the ones pulling the trigger you 3rd world barbarian. In a civilized country, guess what, the person pulling the trigger is the person who is responsible.

The entire Middle East hates and distrusts the U.S. and yet you imply Syrians are just lining up to be the puppets of the U.S. and die for our petrodollars. So they are morons who deserved to die anyway, or they are aligned with the great satan and deserve death.

Maybe one day you Stone Age faggots will figure out what responsibility is, and how it builds a society. The U.S. didn't achieve its status by blaming every thing in its history on someone else.
>>
>thinking subhuman scum is equal
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.