[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Americans the majority on /pol/ or are they just the loudest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Are Americans the majority on /pol/ or are they just the loudest / most obnoxious?
>>
>>56570065
Yes.
>>
every now and then i see other peruvians besides of my self
no idea what the fuck are they doing on this board... pisses me off
>>
>>56570065

Yes
>>
>>56570065
We're the loudest and most obnoxious. Freedom of speech, BITCHEZ!
>>
>>56570227
I remember when my Catholic elementary school had a drive where we donated money for people in Peru. It was called "Pennies for Peru."
>>
At least we're not Australian.
>>
>>56570065
America is the third most populous nation in the world, next to China and Poo in the Loo.

Americans are also a majority on 4chan, and the Internet in general.
>>
There are more than a few underage leaves here as well.
>>
>>56570309
3 things im glad im not. A woman, jewish, and australian.
>>
>>56570065
4chan is an originally American founded website. America has the largest native English speaking population in the world -- probably on the internet too. What do you think?
>>
>>56570300
maybe it was for these fellas that lives in the mountains where the winter is a bitch and they don't have appropiate shelter...

can you believe that these people are still living in that kind of condition today, AND THERE WAS THIS SHIT LOAD OF FUCKHEAD SHITSKIN SJWs TRYING TO CONVINCE THE GOVERNMENT TO TAKE REFUGEES?

stupidity is a global Issue
>>
File: image.png (245 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
image.png
245 KB, 500x380
>>56570065
>>
File: 1448255012908.jpg (30 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1448255012908.jpg
30 KB, 500x450
>>56570362
You rang cunt?
>>
>>56570227
I knew a Peruvian once. His eyes were pools of kindness and innocence, enthralling in their gravity, they would pull at your heartstrings. To bad he was dumber than a rock. That was the worst part. He was mentally deficient, humble, and recognized his short comings. His self effacement was flagellation to my psyche.
>>
>>56570648
iamverysmart
>>
File: mirando_al_futuro.jpg (100 KB, 268x400) Image search: [Google]
mirando_al_futuro.jpg
100 KB, 268x400
>>56570648
you are so right... how many people have abused of this poor people kindness... even then they are always willing to forgive those who hurt their kind in the past.. call it stupidity, but you will never be able to find people like this in other parts of the world...

I'm from the Capital, and i always smiles back whenever i encounter these old ladies selling their veggies whenever i go to the market...
>>
>>56570227
The woman my grandfather married is Peruvian and I like her a whole lot more than my actual grandmother
>>
>>56571081
No, wrapped about with a blanket woven of reverie and whiskey. Would you have me drink from the pools of your memories? Should I breathe the truth of your name slightly, as I gain knowledge of your taste?
>>
>>56571273
is she white or "Latino like"?
>>
>>56571208
When it was said, "The meek shall inherit the Earth." I believe these people may have been in mind. I would love the chance to meet more of them in the future.
>>
>>56570160
First post, best post.
>>
>>56571604
if you do visit Peru, and want to buy a souvenir or food, please never ever haggle the price... people from the mountains usually make the littlest profit out of their craftmanship... usually they aint greedy...
>>
>>56570065
You misspelled Australians
>>
>>56572217
I accept your advice. I find haggling to be a distasteful practice unless it is meant to be part of the experience, such as a Southwest Asian Souk, maintained in accordance with tradition and heritage with no expectation of providing material support as the families are already well provisioned. I do not believe these craftsman of Peru to be of such a way, and would gladly pay the craftsman his quote for his labors.
>>
One time I saw peruvian. Smell like nigger and dumb like mexican. Truly God's greatest mistake.
>>
>>56572947
Thank you for admiting that Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren't
>>
>>56570065
this is an american website m8.
>>
>>56573027
dammit that was funny
>>
>>56570065
I don't know.. your country is about as big as one of our states. Chances are you'll see more US posts. Make sense?

Great.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.