[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me how this faggiot got laughed off the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 700x520
Can someone explain to me how this faggiot got laughed off the stage last year, then says
>MUH WALLS
And everyone sucks his dick this year.
>>
>>56569337
people are idiots
>>
>>56569399

The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.
>>
>>56569337
meme magic
>>
>>56569337
>got laughed off the stage last year
I don't recall this
>everyone sucks his dick this year
He's the only straight shooter running for office, he's the only one that cares about America, he's the only one that can't be bought, he's the only one unkeked.
He cannot be stumped.
>>
>>56569337
I don't think you understand how big of aj oke actual politicans are.
>>
>>56569337
White christian victim complex.
Media pushing paranoia.
Fear of Shillary
Kekoldry for "Alpha" male
Nat Soc delusion
Memes
Sublime racism
Hyperbolic angst against Obama (when he's really as establishment as most of the presidents before him and the republican nominees)
Reactionaries
Beta adoration for someone being non PC (when they've had the chance all along to use the 1st amendment)
>>
File: 1432794359634.jpg (53 KB, 704x455) Image search: [Google]
1432794359634.jpg
53 KB, 704x455
>>56569337

conservative media had another 4 years of talking about how government is broken, and generally terrible. naturally this resulted in actual republican politicians being lower in the polls.
>>
>>56569528
He ran in 2012 and immediately dropped out. He was leading the birther charge and got owned so hard by Obama at the corrospondants dinner that he had to get an operation on his ass for butthurt.

He's a moron and a clown.
>>
>>56569652
/thread. Trump is just showing America that the Republican party is completely destroyed. He's literally pissing on its grave and using it as his plaything for attention

Hillary won the election the moment Trump started surging in the polls.
>>
>>56569827
>He ran in 2012 and immediately dropped out. He was leading the birther charge and got owned so hard by Obama at the corrospondants dinner that he had to get an operation on his ass for butthurt.
>He's a moron and a clown.

He has never run for office before. You are the moron. Or a liar.
>>
>>56569827
>le meme dinner roast
How does Obama's Sammy Davis Jr. impression make Trump a moron?
>>
>>56570171
He got fucked pretty hard to be honest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
>>
>>56570138
You were not 18 when it happened
>>
>>56569999
Hillary won the moment the JewOP put Israel before America's interests.
>>
>>56569337
Same reason any leader not taken seriously or given a shred of credibility suddenly becomes the chosen one to any group.

All it takes is one major political event or tragedy they can exploit the fears and worries of, and suddenly they catapult into the lead.

Reagan with the red scare
Hitler with the burning of the Reichstag
Hell, George W. got 4 more years in office because of 9/11 and the war in Iraq.
>>
>>56570138
Typical Trumpfag.
Completely uninformed
>>
>>56570256

Sometimes I wonder about Trump. Is he trolling or does he really mean all the nasty shit he says?
We'll never now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTfTBZ58QjA
>>
>>56570888

>Is he trolling or does he really mean all the nasty shit he says?

Both.
>>
>>56569337
That there's no shit posting Trump fans when it's an anti-Trump bored. Trump equals stumped
>>
>People forget that Reagan lost twice before he won.
>>
>>56571508
>People forget that Reagan was an actor and a subpar president
>>
>>56570263
>>56570739

Trump has never run for office before. Prove otherwise or STFU.
>>
>>56571663
Google is your friend dumbass

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/may/16/donald-trump-us-presidential-race
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/16/donald-trump-quits-2012-r_n_862546.html
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/gop-debate/n13120
>>
>>56571663
So how does trumps dick taste? Like bill Clintons? I hear they are great friends. Better call your shit posting trump friends your losing.
>>
>>56569827
chill out hitler
>>
>>56569443
Is that Arabic?
>>
>>56572199
Go back to MExico spic.
>>
>>56571946

It quite clearly states in those articles that he did not run for the presidency. He did not drop out because he never ran -- he never filed, he never pursed it. He has never run for office before, you illiterate dimwit.
>>
>>56572199
>So how does trumps dick taste? Like bill Clintons? I hear they are great friends. Better call your shit posting trump friends your losing.

My losing what?

Trump won't lose. President Trump. Get used to saying it.
>>
>>56572746
He was on national tv in the debate.

>but I wasn't really trying to run for president
Yeah not after he got btfo by fucking obama of all people.
Trumpfags should not try to draw hairs considering you might pull the toupee off.
>>
>>56569337
He pays prostitutes to suck his dick, thats all. His fanbase is payroll.
>>
>>56569827
Your country created the greatest meme, so you must know.
>>
>>56572910
>He was on national tv in the debate.

No he wasn't, you stupid fuck.

You must have a learning disability. There's no way basic fact-checking should be this difficult for you.

And Donald Trump does not wear a toupee.
>>
>>56572966
Isn't his wife a prostitute?
>>
>>56572777
I'm going to cap this, and win Hillery wins because trump dropped out and went 3rd party. I will post it and laugh at you and your wishful thinking. I don't honestly see how anyone can unironically support this meme. South Park was right, the joke has gone on too long. But hey keep jerking off to the feel good terms trump uses
>bomb the hell out of them
>I'm going to do it betta
>they are bringing drugs
>we need a wall
>>
>>56569827

he's never run before.
>>
>>56569999
>>56569652
>>56570271
>>56570739
>>56571422
>>56572199
Hello shillbros! Welcome to our board, please be at home until the election ends. We ask that you learn a few memes and keep your trolling and shill content fresh, it is a fast paced board and we bore easily.

Since you are usually posting from a cafe or place like that remember what the boss said, try not to post on strange sires from home) would you like a coffee? Just tell me your current pay rate for replies and i'll buy you one. Or actually your bosses employers will buy it for both of us, hehe heh heh. Just give me a few moments to type up some responses and the reply/coffee money will be in your next paypal paycheck.

You may not accomplish your goals but by Trump do we want to to get paid and more importantly we want your boss to to shell out the money.
>>
>>56573100
>I'm going to cap this, and win Hillery wins because trump dropped out and went 3rd party. I will post it and laugh at you and your wishful thinking. I don't honestly see how anyone can unironically support this meme. South Park was right, the joke has gone on too long. But hey keep jerking off to the feel good terms trump uses

Your time would be better served working on basic reading comprehension, but whatever. Go fuck yourself, worm.

By the way, we should bomb the hell out of them; Donald Trump is going to do it betta; they are bringing drugs; we do need a wall.

And we'll have one. When PRESIDENT Trump takes office in Jan '17.
>>
>>56573014
>And Donald Trump does not wear a toupee.
Dear god. What's his excuse then.

That link I posted on the debate turned out to be SNL so I give you that but you can't say he wasn't trying to run in 2012 before he got keked by obama over the birther debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MlkiILZCTM

Also check out his Twitter sperg out:
http://mashable.com/2012/11/06/trump-reacts-to-election/#nNZNtJOOsiq9
>>
I think Trump was at first, just sticking his dick out to see if he could actually compete...and actually, the field this year is so completely fucked that he's like "damn I actually have a real chance...my greatest adversary is a half-asleep black man who slowly whispers for a living"...

So basically Trump can do no wrong, regardless of what he says. Even if he's caught in a boldfaced lie, he'll just say "I never said that", to which the media will play back him saying EXACTLY that...but he will then ignore, and repeat words like security, management, staff, talks, loyalty and strength...and overcome the scandal!!! It's truly fucking weird, man...
>>
>>56573168
Does #FeelTheBum pay better? What about benefits?
>>
>>56572199
Donald Trump is teaching people to suck their own dicks, something you will never understand.
>>
Trump is America's last chance don't listen to the shilldogs hillary is just more of the same shit destroying the western world.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.