[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EXTINCTION Why do hippies and plebians in general cry and scream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1444744273807.jpg (64 KB, 816x303) Image search: [Google]
1444744273807.jpg
64 KB, 816x303
EXTINCTION
Why do hippies and plebians in general cry and scream about it?
Animals and plants have been going extinct since literally forever. Why should a dominant species care if a lesser species stops existing? Its nature. Aren't we doing more damage to the ecosystem by contantly interfering with the rising and falling in animal populations?

Discuss.
>>
>>56569139
We need to pull out of helping certain species and put more into others.

Such as support for Pandas needs to be dropped but support for honey bees need to be invested in.

Protect species that are more key to the ecosystem.
>>
>>56569313
I agree with this. Been seeing alot about white rhinos today. I honestly dont see a point in protecting it. There's like three left and they're all in a zoo. Fuckem imotbhfam
>>
I honestly wish i could screencap on my phone so you could see the fb comments. Endless repetition calling for humans to be extinct and how we as a species are the worst thing to happen to earth. I thought self hating whites were disgusting. I struggle to wrap my head around the idea that someone could hate themselves for being human.
>>
Bump nigga what does /pol/ think about this shit.
>>
>>56569139
>Aren't we doing more damage to the ecosystem by contantly interfering with the rising and falling in animal populations?

No we kinda fucked everything up and there isn't that much point in trying to fix it, just sit back and watch the world burn.
>>
>>56570743
What specifically did we fuck up and how are we worse off without it?
>>
>>56570913
Pls rspnd
>>
>>56570913
The major fisheries are dying and depleted, bees are also dying a lot of the smaller chains in the overall ecosystem are threatened.

Nobody gives a shit about rhinos going extinct but people will care when the price of fruit increases because of higher pollination costs.
>>
>>56571198
Fruit price goes up. Check.
What else?
>>
>>56571862
fish feed a lot of the world population too
>>
>>56572177
Why dont we eat OTHER fish. Lion fish are a pest in alot of areas but aren't fished or eaten besause of stigmas surrounding the poisonous barbs, although they are safe to eat.
>>
>>56572384
Lionfish are just a local example. Im sure there are lots of different fish that arent caught on a commercial level that we could be eating.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.