[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hero Jew vs Dindu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2323623626.jpg (28 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
2323623626.jpg
28 KB, 460x259
>One of Obama's sons in New Orleans is dragging a white wymanz down the street to who knows where
>Nobody doing anything
>Jewish med student tries to save the fair maiden
>Gets shot in the stomach
>Tyrone tries to shoot him in the head twice to finish it, gun jams
>The damsel escapes

This has been getting peddled around the media a lot. Thoughts /pol/?
>>
File: hitler saves the world.png (284 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
hitler saves the world.png
284 KB, 768x432
>>56568696
THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/demon-nigger1
>>
>>56568696

He was trying to get his life on track
>>
>>56568696

You know, this wouldn't have happened if more money was moved to Inner City social programs.
>>
>>56568696
They actually caught the guy that shot him today after a citywide search
>>
Did he live?
>>
>>56568696
So this innocent, church-going, black young man was just respectfully courting a white woman when all of a sudden a jealous white virgin male attacked him for no reason, forcing the law abiding black prince to stand his ground and defend himself?
Why are whites so racist?
>>
>>56568696
he a good boy
dindu nuffin
>>
>>56568869
You mean the gun wouldn't jam because dindus can afford to buy a cleaned one or are you saying thered be enough funding to lock the dindus up?
>>
>>56568696
This is why you never approach a nigger without the finger on the trigger.
>>
>>56568696
what REALLY happened:
>tyrone innocently walking to his volunteer shift at the retired nuns old age home
>vicious rabid SJW jumps out from behind street corner and demands he put a black baby in her for more free gibsmedats and shiny new mulatto victimcard
>Tyrone refuses "I am not ready to be a dad!"
>Vile SJW threatens him! Shouts obscenities and gives the signal "SHEKELSTEIN"
>A slimey hook nosed kike appears
>"You better breed this white bitch niggerboy!"
>Jamal replies "I would never father a child I could not properly look after"
>SWJ has had enough, she lunges at Jamals penis while Shekelstein produces a long gold blade!
>Jamal remembers his late fathers last parting gift, a family airloom 1911 that his grandfather had used in the Islands and Korea
>Jamal fires in self defence!
>Shekelstein throws the knife and activates remote cameras
>>
That son failed to maintain his weapon
>>
>>56568696
>>56570671
the only thing that actually pissed me off about the video was how in the land of free guns and easy knowledge this lowlife knuckle dragger was still too stupid to properly maintain equipment that he's entrusting his life too. I mean if you're going to commit heinous crimes and engage in gang violence you might as well be prepared.

make sure you buy something worth using and not just a saturday night special. Make sure you're properly cleaning and oiling it and that you are proficient in its operation, your life depends on it.

Fucking stupid as fuck nigs.

That fucking guy gets lucky that the fucker jams not once but twice trying to finish the job.
>>
Resident /k/ommando here, that's what niggers get for buying Hi-points.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.