[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The myth of "muh rapes"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: SemonDemons.png (93 KB, 460x310) Image search: [Google]
SemonDemons.png
93 KB, 460x310
Reminder that according to /pol/, in 1945 the Russians moved into Germany and "raped" 10 bajillion German women. However I heard that the Frauleins flocked to the Soviets willingly, and in their shame their cukked husbands invented the myth of "muh rapes". The Allies after the war adopted this propaganda as part of the Cold War.

I mean look at these semen demons, they're chill as fug after a good romp with their Bolshevik masters.
>>
File: hitler saves the world.png (284 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
hitler saves the world.png
284 KB, 768x432
THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/demon-nigger1
bitch slut
>>
>However I heard

This is your basis for belief, instead of actual history books?
>>
>>56569114
>Believing kike "history books" that propagate the holohoax

Nice try JIDF
>>
>>56569150

So I'm gonna assume that your answer is 'yes' and now I'm gonna greentext an insult about your/your country

>American education
>>
>>56569199
How much are they paying you to post this, Schlomo?
>>
>>56569250

Not enough if I have to deal with dickheads like you m8
>>
File: 14479158790260.jpg (66 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
14479158790260.jpg
66 KB, 600x450
>>56568528
Yes, everyone on /pol/ know this already. What is your point?
>>
>>56568528
>muh 6 barzilligion
get over it nigger
>>
>>56568528
Correct, women just claimed that they were raped so they could get free abortions.

Never believe the lies of the Eternal Germ.
>>
>>56569026
>>56569114
>>56569505
>>56569150
Typical fags
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do

http://talonbooks.com/books/other-losses
>>
>>56568528
>However I heard that the Frauleins flocked to the Soviets willingly
yes it is possible
I am not sure how willing they really were but people know in times of war women just surrender to however wins
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.