[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12
File: tumblr_louqj5ibcC1qk48q1o1_500.png (34 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_louqj5ibcC1qk48q1o1_500.png
34 KB, 500x342
I seriously consider abortion as good thing. and I can't understand why people oppose to this

I wish I were aborted by mother, so I do not have to free pain,agony and no gf feel.

I hate my parents for giving me life....
>>
dishonah my famiry
>>
>>56568510
oh It's not free

it's feel... ;_;
>>
>>56568510
SERENITY NOW
>>
It's pretty amazing that abortion is so widely supported when you think about it.

It's so unnatural. To interrupt a pregnancy by intentionally causing fetal demise. That goes against... well, nature. It goes against how we remain as a species on this planet.

Yet it is widely supported. I guess it shows the power of cultural and social norms.
>>
>>56568510
>I hate my parents for giving me life
You can just go and kill yourself.
Or join the army and fight terrorists.
Or join the Yakuza and steal $150 million.
>>
>>56568510
>Her body, her choice
Her choice, to have a baby and force the father to 18 years of monthly child support payments, crippling the father financially.

Yeah, sure, that's totally fair.

The one case where a "financial abortion" would have happened, it took so long to go through court that the baby was born before a judge could say if it was permissible or not, so he consigned the man to pay the payments anyway.
>>
>>56568510
The only good thing about abortion is that it limits tard, dindu and other unwanted births. It's still murder and that whole 'her body, her choice' is bs since the fetus's body isn't hers.
>>
>>56568878
>It's so unnatural.
Sex without procreation is unnatural by that logic. People have sex intending to not create a baby much more often than people have sex intending to create a baby. But almost all animals in history have sex purely for procreation. Humans and a couple animal species breaking that mold is what's unnatural. If you're against abortions you should be against condoms too.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>56569265
>It's still murder and that whole 'her body, her choice' is bs since the fetus's body isn't hers.
How surprising, an eurokek doesn't know shit. Oh wait that's not surprising at all.
The fetus's body grows in her body. So yes, her body her choice applies.
>>
>>56568510
>her body
>her choice
Exactly, it was her choice to become pregnant, now she has to take responsibility for it. If it wasn't her choice, i.e. rape, she isn't responsible, though.
>>
>>56568878
Spontaneous abortion occurs in nature all the time.
>>
>>56568969
That would be very egotistical as you'd force decades of mourning on your family.
Nips have honour my dear asian nigger friend, not everything has to be an economic choice.
>>
>>56569465

I don't think that it's accurate to say "spontaneous abortion".

The word abortion implies intention to end the pregnancy.

It sounds stupid to me to use the term spontaneous abortion.
>>
>>56569366
>an Eurokek

Surprising, an Amerilard doesn't even know his native language

The fetus has different DNA and its own blood circulation, therefore it's a different organism,regardless of location within her body. If I put my dick in your eyesocket, does that make it part of your body?
>>
You want to piss of feminists, ask why men can't wash their hands from a kid when they have no means/desire to be a father. It pisses them right the fuck off.
>>
>>56569587
Oh come on now, Porky.

>Be nip
>join army to fight ISIL
>kill 1000 ISIL members with a FUCKING SUPERIOR JAPANESE KATANA FOLDED OVER 1000 TIMES WHAITO PIGGU GAIJIN GO HOMO.
>cut suicide bomber and explode with him
>be remembered as Japanese Samurai hero of Middle East
>>
>>56568878

Not odd at all, under stressed conditions people lose empathy for their children because self survival become a priority. During harsh winters in Europe people would leave half grown children in the woods to starve to death.

Nature is full of death, Empathy towards those not in your immediate tribe is an unnatural effect from living such easy lives in civilization.
>>
>>56568878
So many animals kill their babies it's insane. Mostly it's young parents after birth. Abortion of an early term fetus is 1000x less gruesome than how it used to be done, which was drowning a fucked up baby or leaving it out as a sacrifice to god.
>>
File: Dorks.jpg (82 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
Dorks.jpg
82 KB, 649x638
>"her body, her choice"
>image clearly depicts two bodies
>>
I support abortion because any mother willing to kill her child is unfit to be one.
>>
>>56568510

How about get yourself together and get a gf?
>>
>>56568510
>I'm mentally ill and wish I was aborted
>abort them all
>It's only fair
>>
>>56568510
do not feel bad
japanese will be the savior of the human race
the jews fear the samurai
>>
>>56572023
>the jews fear the samurai
>Japan agrees to TPP
No, the jews control the samurai now.
>>
>>56569320
False equivalency. With condoms, you're taking an extra step to insure pregnancy doesn't occur.
>>
File: his-body-my-choice.png (271 KB, 594x260) Image search: [Google]
his-body-my-choice.png
271 KB, 594x260
>>56568510
>>
>>56568510
Abortion is good when niggers do it, but bad when whites do it.
>>
>>
>>56572228
What if the mom is white but the dad is black?
>>
>>56569895
Would your dick become attached to my body and start leeching nutriments from me?
>>
>>56568510
It's a good thing because anyone who desires an abortion should not have children.

It's soft eugenics.
>>
>>56569320

Not wanting children while wanting to have sex is not the unnatural part. What's unnatural is people feeling stressed and insecure about having children despite living lives with plenty of food and protection.

it's really just a psychological phenomenon though, happiness and misery are all subjective. People who have had charmed lives will get upset of trivial matters because that is the only reference they have in their lives for what it mean to be miserable.
>>
>>56569845
That's why people use the word miscarriage.
>>
>>56572411
Why would you be upset when dumb people kill their unborn baby?

I say thank aloha snack bar that the fucking moron isn't procreating.
>>
>>56568878

Just because it's unnatural it isn't wrong. Also, it's practical as fuck.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (25 KB, 462x445) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
25 KB, 462x445
>>56568510
>>
The modern world doesn't satisfy the appreciation of nature in it's most cooperating format. Masonry and timber, with locally derived building material really compliments the land scape in a traditional sense. Now it's all just aggregates, and asphalts.

On the topic of abortion, I just would avoid women who would be inclined to terminate a baby for convenience or the belief, "That i'm not ready yet."

It's up to a man to disregard hoes.

Abraham Lincoln was born in a cabin.
>>
>>56572308
Well, I could stick it in real deep. Though the nutrients would only be flowing the other way, I'm afraid.
>>
>>56572608

Does the mother have control over the connection between her and the baby?
>>
File: neuron-map.jpg (859 KB, 1496x1121) Image search: [Google]
neuron-map.jpg
859 KB, 1496x1121
>>56572822
>my thoughts claiming my nutrients
meta-kek
>>
>>56568510
HER
OODY
HER
CHOICE
>>
>>56568510
I found this post from the catagory and I think the OP might be a asian especially japan.
And I win.

Haha communitarian egalitarians...
>>
File: 1365394828552.png (242 KB, 515x417) Image search: [Google]
1365394828552.png
242 KB, 515x417
>>56568510
>I wish I were aborted by mother
A Jew in Japan?

>“Wrongful life” lawsuits, in which doctors are held liable for not discovering fetal abnormalities that might have prompted parents to abort their child, have become so common in Israel that the government has set up a committee to investigate the issue, New Scientist reports. According to magazine, wrongful life claims are more prevalent in Israel where a higher rate of genetic disorders caused by consanguineous (connected by kinship) marriages has fueled a “pro-genetic testing culture.” While similar lawsuits in the United States and Canada are often brought by the parents of disabled children, it is common in Israel for the children themselves to demand compensation for the fact that they were not killed in-utero.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/wrongful-birth-increasing-number-of-disabled-israeli-children-sue-for-not-b
>>
>>56572072
>>56572411
Seriously faggots just face it. If abortion is murder then so are condoms. You act like it's different but it's both prevention of a life
>>
>>56572335
>>56572414
>>56572564
RARE AS FUCK
A
R
E

A
S

F
U
C
K
>>
>>56572608
But it's not a person though
>>
>>56568510
Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8 no h8
Also top kek at this
>I wish I were aborted by mother, so I do not have to free pain,agony and no gf feel.
Not only do you have terrible English there, Tojo-san, but also you seem to just like an edgy little twit
>I hate my parents for giving me life....
Blame your parents on the fact that your life sucks
The pain, agony and no gf feel can be easily avoided by stepping outside, enjoying nature and actually fucking talking to anyone, not just qt 3.14 grillz. Seriously there Naruto-kun, it'd be most wise to actually engage in conversation with someone outside your stupid little paper house. INTERACT with a fucking FEMALE god dam it. Unless you're gay (*which is fine too*) talking to chicks and flirting with them is actually quite fun.It gets even more fun when you get to stick your tiny little chinky dinky into a vagoo. Pregnancy depends on where you are in life, I personally find the thought of impregnating a woman with my sperm arousing. Better start breeding before you get cucКed by me
>look at this beautiful creature
>look at her sexy ass features
>now imagine that belly carrying a gajin's bastard offspring, simply because he gets amusement from being an alpha with the ladies AND being an absentee father
I'm getting hard just thinking about genetically conquering your shit race
>>
>>56573981
>I'm getting hard just thinking about genetically conquering your shit race
That last part was a joke, I love the Japanese and their unique physical features. I wouldn't dream of phasing them out to make some horrifying half Celtic, half Yamato awkward looking piece of trash. Plus
>No asian men left mens no qt asian women left
Which reminds me, I'd better go knocking up every Scottish Irish and Welsh bitch I can find so my awesome race doesn't get phased out by arabs and niggers
>MUST
>FUCKKK
>KAREN
>GILLAN
>>
>>56573840

>prevention of life

lad I don't think you even understand the most basic of pro-life thought. The life already exists. By terminating the pregnancy you're killing an already living human being and dont give me the 'clump of cells' shit, i'm not talking about morning after pills, after 18 weeks the baby already looks like a fucking human.
>>
File: 1442578345115.webm (3 MB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1442578345115.webm
3 MB, 500x667
>>56574550
>>
File: 1438526724407.jpg (80 KB, 518x518) Image search: [Google]
1438526724407.jpg
80 KB, 518x518
Abortion is ok when it's life threatening or a result of rape. Otherwise not. I don't care what feminist whores say, stop whoring around and accidentally pregnant. Once I went 28 years without sex, and then 7 more after that.
>>
>>56575430
Reagan was retarded
>>
>>56569895
>The fetus has different DNA
of which 40-60% is the mother's.
Watch biology, retard.
foreign tissue gets destroyed by the immune system, even sperm is being fought by it.
yet a fetus isn't.
>>
>>56575430
you never marry a woman with that whore mouth.

women have abortions, it's legal, supreme court said so, fuck off get over it. i abort babies cus its fun.
>>
>>56576376
>lives in a democracy
>BIG MOMMA GOVERNMENT SAID SO, DEAL WITH IT
fucking communists I swear
>>
>>56576506
So Hitler was a communist?
>>
>>56568510
>boo hoo existence is miserable
That's really your own fault. There are lots of ways to enjoy life. Even if you won't amount to much, taking a step back and taking the time to appreciate life will go a long way towards making you happier.

Do volunteer work or something.
>>
>>56576593
are you retarded?
do you even know what communism is?
do you even understand the context of my post, or do you just look at flags and then desperately search for the best available buzzwords, memes and webms?

man, you've been a retard _all across the thread_ and this is the pinnacle of retardedness.
>>
>>56568510
Elliot pls
>>
>>56576307
>40-60%
>The same

Wählen Sie ja einz, Fickschnitzl
>>
>>56578156
that's besides my point.

and anyways, do you mean to refuse that a mother's child is not the flesh and blood of the mother?
do you refuse that they're biologically related, that bloodlines are a thing? that the whole concept of evolution (DNA/genetic heritage being carried on by those who have offspring) does not exist?

fuck, man, slow a bit down on the weed. it's starting to fuck up your mind.
>>
>>56568510
legalization of abortion correlates with a massive reduction in crime years down the line, which makes sense
>unwanted kids are usually born to uneducated parents and usually grow up in a shitty environment
>turn to crime because life sucks
>need money for drugs n sheit to escape shitty life

it's better for society, anons
>>
>>56573954
This.
I recently got into an argument with a s/o about this.
If it can't live outside the mothers body on its own (i.e. Without assistance, is actually formed, is <5 months), it's not a person.
End of debate.
>>
>>56578730
Kek, nice strawman you've got there, Heinz. Here, I've got one too: Since the child has half the dna of its mother, he's basically the same organism so the mother can still kill the child if he's a 30 y/o NEET manchild like yourself. *knock knock* Hallo, Mutti hier, kommt schon mal aus Keller, ich habe dir ein leckere Kuche gebacken! Ja, sei sicher das dus ja alles auffresst. Sonst kann das Gift.. öh, das Geschmack nicht richtig auswerken
>>
It will only be a good thing if women who abort are open about it. Makes finding a good wife a bit easier.
>>
>>56580017
do you even listen to yourself when you're posting?
either you're trolling or going full retard.
>>
>>56582597
Your points untill now have been utterly retarded, so you tell me. Ffs, I always thought the Germans were bro tier and had some actual intelligence. The last few months have really been starting to make me wonder.
>>
>>56568510
self loathing japanese people... what's new?
>>
>>56582926
You mean the deutschturks with an IQ of a breadloaf?
Seriously, I adore netherlands and its people, but you're a fucking retard, and unlike you retard I don't generalize that, I know you're just exceptionally dumb.
Jesus fuck, I'm serious, check your own posts. Take a deep breath, stay away from the screen for half an hour, then come back and read that cringeworthy turd of a post you've created.
It's like you're continuously trying to push some bad joke so hard that it just gets awkward.
Maybe by strawman you meant that I was trying to take you seriously instead of treating you like a moron.
>>
>>56579897
Pussy. It's still murder, its just acceptable murder.

People who want or get abortions should not have children anyways.
>>
>>56579897
>If it can't live outside the mothers body on its own (i.e. Without assistance, is actually formed, is <5 months), it's not a person.
so literally all of us weren't people until birth?
what the fuck?
>>
>>56583602
This.

if you can't be responsible for you shitty actions as an adult. you should be punished for it not given a free ticket out of it by taxpayer money. there's really no excuse for it today when you have condoms and contraceptives except that you are a failure to society.
>>
File: 1432827674722.jpg (65 KB, 627x597) Image search: [Google]
1432827674722.jpg
65 KB, 627x597
>>56568510
What's an ody?
>>
>>56583602
>>56584144
R
A
R
E

>>56582926
Why are you anti-abortion? Bible Belt?
>>
>>56587007
I'm not against abortion per se, as I stated in my first post here. I just think the argumentation is very flawed. As our rare Arab friend stated, it's murder, but accepted murder. It's not meant as a sort of afterward anticonception for stupid people. Although it probably does prevent the existence of a lot of stupid people, which is a bonus.
>>
>>56568510
A woman cant't make rational choice...
>>
>>56568510
I was about to say, "muh teen angst."

Then I saw that you were from Japan.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.