[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it turns out the terrorists actually VISITED the places they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: bataclan-390664.jpg (82 KB, 590x784) Image search: [Google]
bataclan-390664.jpg
82 KB, 590x784
So it turns out the terrorists actually VISITED the places they attacked before. We know now that

>people who were already under surveillance
>coordinated the attacks across country borders
>using the latest generation of video game consoles
>went on to visit the places they wanted to attack

and THEN managed to attack them and kill over 150 people.

What are you doing security services? Like, what are you literally doing all day? Do you have to try extra hard to achieve this level of incompetence?
>>
>>56568112
You forgot
>security services running drills
>>
I heard they communicated on video games by shooting at walls to write out words, don't know how easy it would be to track that tb h f am
>>
>>56568112
All governments have watchlists full of muslims. The problem is taking action is a political minefield. If France or Belgium acted on their suspicions and arrested these mudshits, they'd be roasted with questions from the kuks that make up the majority of each country's population

>MUH RELIGION OF PEACE
>MUH RACIAL PROFILING
>MUH NAZI, MUH HITLER
>MUH PROBLEMATIC
>MUH RACIAL VIOLENCE AGAINST PEOPLE OF COLOR
>MUH ISLAM NEVER DINDU NUFFINS WRONG
>>
>>56568112
This is absolutely embarassing. At what point do the deaths stop being the shooters responsibility and start being the nation's?
>>
>>56568275
Then you have to ask yourself. What's worse as a country, being labeled racist by some people or having the blood of 150+ of your own citizens stain your streets?

It's so sad how everyone always chooses wrong and keeps choosing wrong.
>>
>>56568112
ISIS was created (funded and trained) jointly by CIA/Mossad/MI6. You think the security agencies leaders WANTED to prevent the attacks?
>>
>>56568275
They indoctrinated the population that way themselves. Even politicians are so kookoo that they believe their own bullshit (Green parties, pro EU parties and labour parties looking at you).
>>
>>56568377
>What's worse as a country, being labeled racist by some people or having the blood of 150+ of your own citizens stain your streets?

We know what France chose. Don't pretend like it's any different here. The Boston Bombers were on lists and nobody did shit.
>>
>>56568625
Like I said everyone always chooses wrong and keeps choosing wrong.
>>
I wonder how it feels to be part of those security services and be responsible for those deaths. I guess I'd be posting conspiracy theories and making weird sounds with my mouth to try and assuage the guilt. It can't be easy if your total and utter incompetence costs people's life.
>>
>>56569377
Or maybe I'd ask my boss not to pay me for a while. I wouldn't feel worthy of receiving tax payer money.
>>
File: 1416089768007.jpg (42 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1416089768007.jpg
42 KB, 547x471
>say that security agencies let the attack through on purpose
>this is not true
>therefore it's ALSO not true that I'm an incompetent piece of shit with blood on my hands
D E V I L I S H
>>
>>56568246

>yfw when the attacked were planned in Splattoon
>>
>>56569377
>>56569434
I wonder if they regret being "PC" and "not racist". I wonder if they aren't either anymore.
>>
>>56568112
>what are security services doing

Snowden already told us. They trade dick and nude pics across the network and make jokes about them while terrorists are plotting to kill everyone.

They're fumbling the ball over there in Virginia. You know I drove by the NSA HQ not long ago at around 3 AM in the morning, and there were at least two cop cars parked at the entrance I presume doing detail not even at the entrance to the building, but blocking off the exit to get there. It's a wonder they have so much security located around one installation at that time, when everyone is asleep, but then again everyone at the NSA is asleep all of the time.
>>
>>56568214
Every time.
How have the general public not cottoned on to this yet
>>
>>56568112
Fuck security services. The military should protect the country while people protect themselves. Give everyone guns , Train everyone on how to use guns.
>>
>>56568246
Impossible. The PSN doesn't store that data and there's no memory of it. The bullet hole thing is a temporary reaction of in game physics. It's just a little detail that quickly fades after the game's program reverts back to the normal state for whatever was shot.

In other words the only way to ever see it is to be a player right there in the spot where it is happening.

And people think these jihadis are stupid goat fuckers.
>>
File: 4L_HaKQXi60.jpg (91 KB, 600x831) Image search: [Google]
4L_HaKQXi60.jpg
91 KB, 600x831
>>56568112
Uncensored
>>
What did they do on video games? Shoot a short description of time and place with bullet holes? Where did you read this information?
>>
>>56568112
Let me guess, #not real muslims

Oh ok, lets just flood the frogs with more trojan "refugees" than.
>>
>>56570506
I had thought of this idea for ages. The most powerful encryption algorithm out there now is the one-time pad. It's also simple enough that it just requires a ultra unique one time keycode to encrypt and decrypt. The problem was transporting such keycodes. In fact many of the times one time pads were decoded were because users reused the same key which had been compromised before because they wrote it on a slip of paper.

So my idea as this. Ann and Bob get together for an online or better yet lan via hamachi or similar game of say counter strike. They agree to play for a set amount if rounds and the kdf of the top 5 players or whatever put back to back would be thier keycode. 100% untraceable and 100% constantly changing whilr being extremely easy to communicate and devise.
>>
>>56570506
>And people think these jihadis are stupid goat fuckers
They weren't the first to do this, Western agencies have done it before.
>>
>>56568246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=gwDkt4NkJkA
>>
>>56568246
Where did you hear that?
>>
File: 1280257508294.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1280257508294.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>56571036
>>56571036
If you read it again, you will find that OP is correct, what he has written cane be used both ways, there may be some grammatical rule somewhere but remember not everyone has English as a mother tongue.
>>
>>56570982
Apparently the rumor got started when Belgium's interior minister Jan Jambon mentioned that the PS4 is the hardest potential communication network for security personnel to track. He didn't say that terrorist were using it, but the media ran with it:

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/how-the-baseless-terrorists-communicating-over-playstation-4-rumor-got-started
>>
>>56570324
see
>>56569964
>>
>>56568246
this sounds retarded.

who's to say they cant just have a private server and communicate via text or audio?
>>
File: 1441631120243.jpg (72 KB, 606x454) Image search: [Google]
1441631120243.jpg
72 KB, 606x454
Why won't you trade? You say it's the autismbux that has you upset. I'm offering it. Why won't you trade it?
>>
>>56573133
It could be a learned behavior to avoid using audio communication. After all it is more secretive to blast a message on a wall with infinite ammo than to have a conversation about it.
>>
>>56570812
So they either learned how to operate like the West on their own or they're only as good as the Western spy ops because low and behold all of the tinfoils are right and these are CIA mercenaries for wetops.

I am not sure which world is more terrible for me to be forced to live on.
>>
>>56573411
Where are the "sensible" ones now? You say "And you CAN do it :)" yet you don't reply to these posts. One of the Dutch people has some story about an immigrant at his school who suffered much worse and managed to pick up his life, and now I'm offering you and there is no reply.

You can't even confirm that it's not yours to trade because you don't have any control over the 16 year olds?
>>
>>56568377
This. My country is labelled as a "human rights violator", but our president doesn't give a fuck.

>his spokesman tho.
>>
>>56568112
I wouldn't be surprised one bit if all these 'refugees' were just scouting easy/important targets for more terrorist attacks.

I suspected it was a trojan horse all along but god damn this is getting out of hand.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.