[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is bisexuality the best sexual choice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>>
shut the fuck up
>>
if you want a big fat cock up your ass

saged reported hidden
>>
Sexuality is a spectrum that fluctuates from person to person. But if you like dick you're a faggot
>>
>>56567871
No, it's just degeneracy.

It's the same as this "gender fluid"(I can't write "fluency" right?) bullshit.

People who just in their own degeneracy and special snowflake syndrome behavior feel entitled to it all.
>>
>>56568021
what about a feminine penis?
>>
But being asexual is the worst.
>>
File: itsnotgay.jpg (28 KB, 537x416) Image search: [Google]
itsnotgay.jpg
28 KB, 537x416
>>56568080
It's not gay, therefor it is not bi.

100% straight
>>
>>56567871

Bi sexual here.

No, it's not. It's the worst. It's a total curse on my life. You're accepted by neither group, straights or gays, and you can't just decide to be one or the other because of your urges. It's horrible. I wish there was a cure because I would take it in a heartbeat, even if it involved torture or pain. Being bi or gay is a curse on your life.
>>
>>56568328
Male or female?
>>
>>56568328
Then, why don't you an hero?
>>
File: hitler saves the world.png (284 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
hitler saves the world.png
284 KB, 768x432
>>56567871
THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/demon-nigger1
>>
>>56567871
>Is bisexuality the best sexual choice?
Faggot here. Homosexual men are a small portion of the population that make up almost all the new cases of HIV, among other diseases.

It's especially propagated by unsafe sex, one night stands, multiple partners, and irresponsibility.

"Bisexuals" are usually one night stand pricks who can't get women and decide to fool around in gay bars and gay gyms for a bit, consequences be damned. They tend not to be the foresighted people to insist on protection every time for every act. They're not exactly vetting S/Os for long term relationships and checking their STI statuses. So they go back to their women when they feel up for it, and are likely spread HIV and shit to them.

Absolute scum.
>>
>>56567871
Only if you're a woman.
>>
>>56567871
yes it is ,best of both worlds.But according to pol ,marry get a kid and have only missionary for the sole purpose of reprudction or some boring shit is the best.
>>
>>56568328
Have you tried not making bisexuality a major part of your identity? Have you tried not telling people you're bi if they haven't ask?

Nobody likes the "straight guys" who always talk about crushing puss either, because that's all they can talk about.
>>
How do you know you don't like gay sex if you haven't tried it?

Our anuses have nerve endings for a reason, they are there to get stimulated.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.