[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking down the street >see cop car and ambulance pull
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1447644389639.jpg (25 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
1447644389639.jpg
25 KB, 600x315
>walking down the street
>see cop car and ambulance pull up out of nowhere
>hear commotion
>black man is on the street running through traffic, and sprinting towards me, trying to evade cops
>a bunch of police officers chasing after him
>one of the police officers is staring at me the whole time
>he says"stop him please" to me
>black man is sprinting towards me
>I get scared, too afraid to tackle him
>I move out of the way
>at the last second he doesn't even run onto the sidewalk where I am, he avoids me and turns back onto the street with the cops after him
>i'm in complete shock and just watch him make his get away
>didn't want to follow to find out if they ever caught up with him

am i a pussy?
>>
>>56567457
The only way you could have been a bigger pussy is if you had a dick inside you.
>>
>>56567457
I wouldn't get involved unless I had witnessed why they were chasing him. But then again, a lot of the cops in my area are corrupt like fuck.
>>
No, he could have killed you if he had a weapon and it didn't matter anyway.
>>
>>56567457
>he says"stop him please" to me

I was under the impression cops explicitly do not want civilians getting involved
>>
>>56567457
No, it's a natural reaction. Unless you're a boxer or something and react to violence quickly on the regular, you're not going to be prepared for that.
>>
>>56567946
Nope, get involved. Everyone just calls 911 and runs away, no one wants to stand up and help their community.

I say that but some totally bad ass people have helped me out before, like a dude who pulled over his while I was running after a guy on a bicycle and had me get in to catch him or the fifteen civilians who kicked the absolute shit out of this asshole who punched two old women in the face and held him down until I arrived.
>>
Given that he was running from the police there was probably a certain amount of risk to your safety if you had involved yourself.
A pussy yes you are but to be honest I probably wouldn't have acted any differently.
>>
>>56567457
I'm sorry you missed your chance to tackle the absolute shit out of someone with the only repercussions being a sore hand from all the high fives you would have gotten. Missed life experience right there. Definitely safer what you did but if you never take risks you'll never really live.
>>
>>56567457
You could have tried to trip him.
>>
>>56568535
>missed your chance to tackle the absolute shit out of someone with the only repercussions being a sore hand from all the high fives you would have gotten. Missed life experience right there. Definitely safer what you did but if you never take risks you'll never really live.

I do regret it :(

>>56568253
Are you a police officer?

Any interesting stories?
>>
Yeah, but there's no need to be ashamed. Everyone's got a fight or flight response. Your body just happened to decide on flight.
>>
>>56568253
You sound like a cunt who supports mob violence, get out
>>
>>56567457
>acts like a pussy
>asks if he's a pussy
You could have rekt a nigger with a cop's permission, you are a true Canacück.
>>
>>56567457
>Keknadian police
>>
>>56569079
Okay I'm exaggerating but they did take that fella down well. I guess I just kind of wish as a country we were a bit more involved in our communities. I'm sure you've seen at least one good video of citizens in foreign nations showing restraint but still preventing a crime.

>>56568734
Just want to emphasize I don't blame you because it's totally normal like >>56568938
says. Especially if it's not something you're normally exposed to. You might react differently if it happened again because of this experience, it's weird how we work.

Always weird stories - here's a good one from the other day. I got a call to see the complainant for an unknown emergency. I pull up to him and ask him what's up and here's essentially what he tells me:

"Help, officer. I'm a married firefighter and I signed up with this app to hire a transgender dominatrix prostitute but I chickened out at the last second. The prostitute found out my real name and googled me and knows where I work now and is threatening to tell everyone at my work I wanted a tranny dom hooker if I don't pay up 450 bucks!".

Still not as bad as the guy who flagged me down for his drug dealer not giving him the weed he just paid for. In DC. Where smoking weed is legal and telling me you're trying to buy or sell weed is literally the only thing you can do to get arrested that's weed related.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.