[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you take medicine for ADD? How the hell do I learn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: i_veseenfootage.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
i_veseenfootage.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
Do any of you take medicine for ADD? How the hell do I learn to live without them? I'm tired of the costs and check ups. I want to be able to function properly without medication.
>>
Caffeine pills and weed
>>
File: piracetam.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
piracetam.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>
>>56566603
Kill yourself, then no more meds
>>
>>56566603
How much is your generic meth, I mean adderal prescription each month?
>>
File: 1447814319833.jpg (255 KB, 914x1280) Image search: [Google]
1447814319833.jpg
255 KB, 914x1280
First you need to realize what you have isn't even real. Its all in your head, just be normal you fag
>>
>>56566603
>I want to be able to function properly without medication.

I know that feel. I have to take Meds for clinical depression. I can't even begin to function without them. And every attempt to go without them has ended poorly. It's hard to accept that I will probably need them my whole life... but the alternative is worse.

But honestly good luck. I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>56566603
>Do any of you take medicine for ADD?
Why would you want to?
>>
>>56568429
ADD patients can be prescribed Adderall, which is fucking magnificent
>>
>>56566603
I was suppose to take meds for ADD when I was a kid, my parents just beat me whenever I did something haywire and the CRAZIEST thing happened, I cut that bullshit out...
>>
File: 1436543706839.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1436543706839.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
I have ADHD, and I am fine w/no meds; only downside being that I can't focus that well in class, but I can self teach myself with the internet(shit, that sounded cringey)
>>
File: 1448245823399.jpg (48 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1448245823399.jpg
48 KB, 400x462
Think back to the 1950s
Do you think there were any aspies or adhd spas kids? No. The weird ones coped and fixed it. Most of the Shit nowadays is just snowflake Shit that's only in your head
>>
>>56568970
You do realize that there are people with actual chemical imbalances, right? It's over diagnosed, but that doesn't mean there aren't people who actually do struggle with it. No matter how hard I try, life is incredibly difficult if I don't take medicine and seek executive functioning training. I'm an adult too, so it's not a matter of a shitty kid who is unable to sit still.
>>
upregulate NGF for 6 months and then come back and tell me you have ADD or depression.

http://www.braintropic.com/ngf-nerve-growth-factor-stack/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.