[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hello, I'm here for the job interview. what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Saba.jpg (244 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Saba.jpg
244 KB, 1200x1600
>Hello, I'm here for the job interview.

what do
>>
I'm just gonna need to check your references
>>
>>56566448
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE
>>
>>56566448

muslima casting couch
>>
>>56566448
Dont call us, we'll call you.
>>
>>56566448

Nice hijab you bawdy slut now get the fuck out.
>>
>Using an American flag as a hijab

You should be happy I haven't drowned you in the harbor like a crate of British tea.
>>
>>56566448
You don't wear the American flag as an article of clothing, you fucking camel jockey. It's a violation of the Flag Code.

Get out or I'm calling the police.
>>
>>56566448

> Fashion sense
> Patriotism
> Traditional values

Hired!
>>
>>56566448
You're hired. Lets celebrate with bacon burgers at Wendys.
>>
This isn't the Olympics. Get that flag off your head. And don't think about coming back and shooting up the place because security already has your picture.
>>
Do you do anal?
>>
>>56566448
Get that flag off your head and get out of my office
>>
File: dr_simi.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
dr_simi.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>56566448

Hey grin...uh, guy! Why don't you gib me jobs instead? I carry gun like good murrica.
>>
Immediately hire her. God bless America. My freedom boner might take her virginity from 5 feet away.
>>
>>56566448
The position requires you to look appealing to western customers, which means you can't cover your head.
>>
>>56566448
somebody should rape her face
>>
>>56566448
Let me just make sure you're not wearing a bomb vest. Okay, good, you're not. You're hired. Also, is that your left nipple I see poking through?
>>
>>56566928

Never change, Turkey.
>>
>>56566448
"you are descrating the US flag"
>>
I found Waldo.
>>
>>56566448
Was the ISIS flag in the wash today?
>>
>>56566448
Look at her resume, ask her questions about her job experience, ask her personality seeking questions and gauge her genuineness. Thank her for the interview. Later call her references.

Decide if she is the best candidate.
>>
>>56567060
You are desecrating the English language.
>>
>>56566448
Act like a good Muslim and throw acid in her face
>>
>>56566448
DISPLAYING THE NATIONAL FLAG WITHOUT REASON IS OFFENSIVE TO MINORITIES. YOU'RE HIRED AND FIRED BYE.

At least she's trying.
>>
>>56567157
Build clock Ahmed
>>
>>56566448
>subtly reference the booger on her nose so she can wipe it off
>>
>>56567276
First pay me 15 million duuuuude
>>
File: penn4.jpg (36 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
penn4.jpg
36 KB, 499x497
>>56566894
>looking at job applications
>Religion of Peace written in the religion box
>>
>>56566448
>disrespecting the flag of my motherland
>being subhuman piss
Into the Fires it goes
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.