[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Donald Chump going to stop lying... ever? >claims to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
Is Donald Chump going to stop lying... ever?

>claims to have seen people jumping out of the towers from his office in Trump Tower on 9/11
>tower is four miles away

This is Sarah Palin all over again.
>>
>>56566348
His fan base is unapologetically blind to his daily idiotic remarks. Don't know why you're posting here.
>>
>>56566348
>Politicians lie

Tune in to later find out the flag actually has 50 stars on it.
>>
I thought it was common knowledge that Trump has 20/5 vision. Libtard ignorance truly knows no bounds.
>>
>>56566348
It's not even related to politics in any way, I don't see why anyone would give a shit.
>>
>>56566798
>9/11
>not politics related
>told this lie to get out of another lie

Ok
>>
4 miles isn't that far for a giant building.
>>
>>56566348
He was using a telescope... duh
>>
>>56566641
Top Kek
>>
>Donald Trump does not have binoculars or other magnifying device in his glass walled penthouse in the sky

I almost feel like I've seen a pair in his office interviews. Literally why wouldn't you?
>>
Yeah liberals never lied about anything ever.

Obama is a saint and hillary is a patriot but I want bernie sanders to win because nothing says america like a rambling old buffoon that spits out talking points and retarded pipe dreams.
>>
>>56567947
This
The guy probably has a Hubble telescope in his bedroom
>>
>>56567969
Whataboutism: the post
>>
>4 miles is really far away from the penthouse of a skyscraper, too far away to see a person jump from a building, so far away that not even binoculars could see, it's actually past the horizon so it's hidden by the curvature of the earth, there is NO WAY that he was looking at the giant smoking towers with binoculars

How fucking stupid are you anti-trump shills.
>>
He has a telescope in his apartment, maybe he has 2
>>
>>56568131
This
>>56568044
He probably has telescopes that can see the surface of Mars from his roof. Guy has so much money
>>
File: isisfucksgoats.jpg (22 KB, 496x361) Image search: [Google]
isisfucksgoats.jpg
22 KB, 496x361
>>56566348
You could see people jumping out of the buildings from miles away. They looked like tiny specks, but you could tell they were people. I watched it from the west side highway a half mile away and you could tell people were jumping. My father worked on a high floor at about 55th street (about four miles away) and he said he could see people falling out of the building also. It's not like it's that unbelievable to think Trump would have seen it too
>>
ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS ROLLING HARD TONIGHT!
>>
>>56566348
>But muh build wall
>>
File: 1440204151897.jpg (43 KB, 300x535) Image search: [Google]
1440204151897.jpg
43 KB, 300x535
>>56566522
Trump fanbase here.

Yeah we really don't give a fuck. It's fun watching you assholes and the media go dizzy chasing your tails trying to figure out what the holy hell is going on.
>>
>>56566348
Also
>>claims to have seen people jumping out of the towers from his office in Trump Tower on 9/11
So did I.

On fucking TV.
>>
>>56568401
Everyone also saw it on the live TV coverage.
>>
>>56566348
> Implying honest people win elections
>>
i like it when he drives the media crazy.

they went to bat and blocked any investigation of obama. this is just payback

basically a national capitalist will be president
>>
>>56566348
Donald Trump is a fan of telescopes and has been for decades. He keeps a few in his apartment and one in his office. Stop being fucking retarded.

http://www.stanleylondon.com/30intele.htm
>>
>>56566348
I saw them too. On TV.
>>
File: Legend_of_the_Unstumpable.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Legend_of_the_Unstumpable.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>56568453
>>56568517
Also also, the fact that all these threads are being made is just proof that Trump is in control of the conversation. Some people will call him a liar, their biases will cause their opponents to rally around Trump, the apologists on each side will start to break down the numbers and talk about how Trump was sort of right or more wrong.

Then in a month, or a week, or fuck maybe tomorrow Trump will drop another memebomb and wrap you all around his little finger again.

God Emprah 2016
>>
Is it 4 miles directly or 4 miles on google maps?
>>
File: TrumpTele-S3E10.jpg (50 KB, 579x387) Image search: [Google]
TrumpTele-S3E10.jpg
50 KB, 579x387
KEK here are some telescopes from trump tower

http://nesn.com/2011/01/derek-jeters-trump-world-tower-penthouse-condo-goes-on-market-for-20-million/

http://nypost.com/2012/04/20/inside-derek-jeters-18m-swinging-east-side-bachelor-pad/
>>
>>56566348
I saw them jumping it was on TV ive never even been to america before this is literaly retarded
>>
>>56566348

Anyone can see four miles on a clear day. Also, I'm assuming he can afford binoculars and a telescope.
>>
>>56567947

If I was a billionaire with a New York scyscraper penthouse I would have a telescope.
>>
>>56566348
>not realizing lying is how 99% of politicians get elected
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.