[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
christfags BTFO by google
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
christfags BTFO by google
>>
>>56566121
First thing I thought of once I saw it, can't wait to read about the butthurt i imagine it's causing atm
>>
File: 1423854125824.jpg (111 KB, 735x460) Image search: [Google]
1423854125824.jpg
111 KB, 735x460
>overhear dad talking with grandma the other day
>literally pulls the "why are there still monkeys" meme argument to which she agrees
I love them both but damn I didn't think that was real.
>>
only Evangelikucks and Southern Batshits tbqhwyf
>>
>>56566121
Meh. In the end it will be both Christians and Anti-Theists that are exterminated at the hands of Google DARPA terminators. At least I'll be the one that gets into Heaven.
>>
Why does the human in today's Google Doodle picture have a nigger-shaped skull but no nigger ass?
It's basically a nigger head on a white person's body, which looks wrong.
This obvious disharmony proves that sub-saharan Africans and white Europeans are very physically different.
Google artists make their own delusional blindness evident. Race exists. Leftists BTFO.
>>
>>56570289
Most underrated post in this thread
>>
If evolution is real how come monkeys in the zoo haven't turned into humans?
>>
>>56566121
>caring about someone's sentiment
>>
>>56566121
Is the brown one supposed to be a nigger, Diversity quotas even in Darwin's theorem?
>>
File: picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif (372 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif
372 KB, 900x600
I don't don't think evolution is wrong, I just think creationism is way cooler. I also thing secularist/atheist neglect the magic of existentialism, resorting to, "We're just star dust.", or some other silly shit. I would rather be the person to scream around but naked, screaming, "IT'S ALIVE!!" Upon realizing that humans interpret upon the very stuff that is structured by their intuitions. Entirely missing the point of wisdom and the limitations of the Heaven/Hell vs. Oblivion argument. Enjoy eternalism and nihilism.
>We can't telepathically talk through the light and read your mind through it.
>>
>>56566121
Except there is absolutely no evidence to support dumbwin's theory of retardation.

The odds of evolution happening are 1 in a billion trillion. So if evolution did happen, it was a miracle and only shows that God is real.
>>
>>56570289
nikka laying down truth nukes t-bh
>>
DUDE BIG BANG LMAO
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.