[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check mate /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Check mate /pol/
>>
>>56565725
Where in the Quran? I've read it and don't remember any of this. In fact I recall a passage where Muhammed orders an orchard to be burned to destroy the soil
>>
File: 20695-19772.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
20695-19772.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
>>56565725
>people think the rules against killing women and children are for humanitarian reasons
>not because they were to be enslaved
>>
>>56565725
oooh look, tumblr 'rules' of islam! awesome!
this is like, so important
100%
this is fact guys look at all the references
omg the comments are so important too
this is SO important
>>
>don't enforce islam

What little passages I did read of the Koran explicitly states that you are to go out to find the non believers and make them convert. (and peace be upon those who do!!)

I still need to read it all though. I'm sure theres a lot more shit in there.
>>
File: 1448230034266.jpg (127 KB, 492x816) Image search: [Google]
1448230034266.jpg
127 KB, 492x816
>>
File: 1447466261387.jpg (88 KB, 623x757) Image search: [Google]
1447466261387.jpg
88 KB, 623x757
>don't enforce Islam

Quran (8:39): And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.
>>
>Rules of living in America
>don't murder

Well shit, I guess niggers and spics aren't American. When do we deport them?
>>
>>56565725
Oh Muhammad you so clever.

>Here be the rules of Islam
>at the very bottom near the end in small print
>don't enforce them
>>
>>56565725
I don't think ISIS actively breaks any of those rules, except against infidels who are the enemy in the occasional terrorist attack.
>>
>>56566743
>Taqiyah in action
Lets say you have a holy book

You have lets say 30 passages that say "Kill the infidel" or "Rape their women" or "Convert or else" type passages where, basically, you have to turn non Muslims into Muslims or you enslave / kill them.

Everyone who is a Muslim has read this holy book, knows these passages are there and is part of their holy faith

Instead what you do is post few verses of the Quran that suggest maybe not killing people as your primarily hobby. You post these on Social Media, Facebook, tell friends, national TV. You paint yourself as a religion of peace.

When other Muslims begin enforcing the Quran in any given area, you distance yourself by saying those aren't true Muslims because they don't do some random aspect of the Quran, and as such your reputation of a Muslim is not tarnished. Post that verse from the Quran again to show you are a religion of peace.

Repeat until world domination.
>>
>>56565725

if ISIS doesn't represent Islam then neither do anti abortionists, Catholics, WBC, George dubbya, etc.

The problem is most of you are hard right because of muhbortion and muhsex and not for the right reasons, so you faggots will fail to see the obvious counter.

Alt-Right should be agnostic/atheist in moral basis, but nationalist in policy. these two things are not antithetical, and if you think they are you've been suckin on the biggest blue pill of life.
>>
>>56567068
Yeah, that one is total bullshit.
>>
File: 1448268385192.jpg (63 KB, 375x455) Image search: [Google]
1448268385192.jpg
63 KB, 375x455
No guys, these rules are legit, however they apply to the year 700-1000, when Muslims weren't dicks.
That's why pre-crusade and pre-Tours Europe wasn't full-on Moslem. The old caliphs weren't half-bad. Charles Martel made them fuck off though
>>
>>56567872
Regardless, that inst the case today.
>>
>>56568047
isn't
>>
Religion of piss ;)
>>
>Don't enforce Islam
>Made sharia the law of the land in half the known world
>>
DUDE TAQIYA LMAO
>>
>>56565725
>Be against ISIS and radicals
>B-BUT YOU'RE ATTACKING ISLAM

We're not the ones who first pull out the retard fallacies Mohammed.
>>
This is silly as fuck, there have been hundreds and hundreds of numerous examples coming from prime Islamic leaders (all of which were also military leaders) including Muhammad.

No Muslim army has ever followed these rules once.
>>
>>56568047
Nah, you're totally right, and that's the point I was trying to hit as well
>>
>>56566824
Life in general is turning into a Monty Python sketch.
>>
>>56567872

Are you fucking retarded? Right from the start mohslems started conquests through christian territories, especially through Syria and Egypt. This infographic is a flat out lie and literally never applied, in fact muhammad himself would fucking behead whoever wrote this (or not, depending on whether this is taquiya or not).
>>
>>56565725
>Don't destroy a building

kek

If only that were true they'd have been pushed back into the desert by the 10th century
>>
>>56568821
Jesus Christ is my lord and savior. He assured me that if I believe in him, and recognize that he died on that cross for all of us, I would have everlasting salvation.
>>
>>56565725
Literally the opposite of what the Quran says
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.