[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disgusting trump video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14
File: Untitled.jpg (53 KB, 627x403) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
53 KB, 627x403
I was willing to give Donald Trump a chance, but I'm pretty much ready to dump him. His anti-immigrant rhetoric has turned into literal racism.

And now he's using the deaths of Americans for political attacks. This is hateful bile, and there's no way this guy can lead a nation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-bz5HWGhXZ/
>>
Hillary shill get out.
>>
>>56565358
>https://www.instagram.com/p/-bz5HWGhXZ/
implying any Trump support would ever drop him over this Hillary ad

Nice try, Shillary. Why can't you recall ever speaking to your ambassador once in the 18 months after you swore him into office, until his death? Why were ambassadors Stevens over 500 pleas for additional security ignored? Did you have a plan for the aftermath on the ground in Libya after toppling Qaddafi? What was that plan?
>>
>>56565358
K.. KEEP ME POSTED
>>
Racism might be what saves the USA's ass in the long run.
>>
>>56565358
LOL. I cant believe people acutally are voting for this retard.
>>
File: 1447442174269.jpg (32 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
1447442174269.jpg
32 KB, 461x403
>>56565358
>>
no one cares about your political stuggle anon
>>
>>56565679

Agreed, although most Trump supporters are low info voters who don't follow the news. All of the conspiracy theories in Trump's video have been debunked.
>>
>>56565679
>>56565801
All the other candidates are truly shit, so why not vote a meme into office?
>>
>>56565358
Implying that American deaths don't deserve a response.

"They died and it's sad but we shouldn't change any policies to avoid this in the future. Just stop talking about Americans killed by the savages."
>>
>>56565358
>His anti-immigrant rhetoric has turned into literal racism.

You're idiot, dude. Your, anglos, destroy New France, occupied Toronto (it's french city too), but now taking shit about racism, while supporting ukrainian nazis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxSfnrh1l8Y

Fuck off, retard. I hope your country will become spanish in next 50 years.
>>
>>56565801
Full of shit. I wouldn't be surprised if she was arming isis
>>
>>56565560
She actually said she thought he was joking about calling for help during the hearings a few months ago.
>>
>>56565358
>americans
>nation

top kek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNqvzyBh2XY
>>
File: 1319117602.jpg (24 KB, 460x377) Image search: [Google]
1319117602.jpg
24 KB, 460x377
>>56565358
>americans
>nation
>>
File: 156182780.jpg (16 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
156182780.jpg
16 KB, 360x203
>>56565358
>americans
>nation
>>
File: 1447913139257.jpg (30 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1447913139257.jpg
30 KB, 536x536
>>56565801

>> liberals calling conservatives low information voters

holy kek I've heard it all now haha , stay faggot nigger
>>
>>56565358
Wow blatant Hillary shilling much? Like any reasonable person would fall for this shit.

You should think about what you're doing with yourself mate. What matters more to you, the cash in your pocket, or the future of your country?
>>
File: obama_350.jpg (15 KB, 350x318) Image search: [Google]
obama_350.jpg
15 KB, 350x318
>>56565358
>americans
>nation

nice manyamiroque
>>
>>56566304
>>56566381
>>56566228
>Needing to samefag
>>
>>56565358 (OP)
>americans
>nation

cyka blyat
>>
>>56566228
>>56566304
>>56566381

calm down boris
>>
>>56566396

Trump supporters on full-damage control. How does it feel to be supporting an illegitimate facebook-meme candidate?
>>
>>56566228
>>56566304
>>56566381
#Boлoдин_гeй_coceт_хyй
#Дeнь_дaжe_нe_нaчaлcя_a_ты_yжe_пpoeбaл_вcю_пpeмию_и_зapплaтy
>>
File: 13451861371698.jpg (35 KB, 385x320) Image search: [Google]
13451861371698.jpg
35 KB, 385x320
>>56566443
>2015
>don't know traditions of 2ch
>still think that american's are really united nation
>>
Suka bylat>>56566304 >>56566396>>56566228
>>
>>56566535
Lwów - polskie miasto.

>>56566514
But seirously, only retard can say that americans are nation. South - yes, nation. Afroamericans too. But americans itself? No, fuck.
>>
everybody cheer for the next american dictator
>>
File: 1434672782956.png (595 KB, 632x584) Image search: [Google]
1434672782956.png
595 KB, 632x584
>>56565801
TELL YOUR BOSS WE KNOW AND DONT CARE AND ARE VOTING FOR TRUMP NO MATTER WHAT

ESTABLISHIKUCKS JUST DONT GET IT
>>
I love Trump's attack ads.
>>
>>56566543

Russia, your country is practically a 2nd world nation.

You're not the Soviet Union. You're a nation of poor people led by ass fractured KGB officers.

You're an embarrassment. So just stop.
>>
>>56566525
Feels like first place, amigo.
>>
These hillary shills think they can change our mind? They really are as stupid as I had thought. How remarkably depressing for them.
>>
>>56565358
He's exactly who you need to lead your nation!
>>
>>56566794
Even if you're right - USA isn't a part of 1st world too.

At least my country doesn't support faggots like yours do. Saudi Arabia, nazist Ukraine.. what's next, north Korea or Mordor?
>>
File: triumf-palas-11.jpg (176 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
triumf-palas-11.jpg
176 KB, 900x600
>>56566794
aнyc cтaвишь?
>>
>>56565358

I agree. Although I have been a lifelong Republican for the last 30 years I now believe Hillary Clinton is the best candidate for white middle class males like myself. If you really look at her positions they make a lot of sense.
>>
>>56566794
>a nation of poor people

but our subway trains don't moving with 10 minutes interval like yours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVaXLhvF3J4
>>
>>56566228
>>56566304
>>56566437
>>56566467
>>56566543
We can see your ID tag, you know? And yes The United States is a nation. Not sure what you are trying to say.

>>56566919

Regardless of any memes, by objective definition the United States is a first world country.

http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/first_world.htm
>>
>>56565801
>>56565679
>>56565358
You shills really need to get better at this for both our sake and yours.
>>56566830
>>56566704
>>56566535
>>56566400
>>56565560
>>56565406
Daily reminder, encouraging and collaborating with paid shills on /pol/ helps waste their bosses money and keeps them away from parts of the internet they might actually be able to influence. Encourage shillbros as much as possible, the 25 cents per reply they get here is 25 cents drained from liberal campaigns with zero effect on the election.

If they are bad at it like the ones in thread and are in danger of not getting at least 100+ responses please help out and give them friendly tips to maximize their payouts.

Usual shill mistakes include not knowing how the post system prevents samefagging, trying to appeal to reason or assuming they are speaking to people who have human feelings. Do your best to help them avoid these errors and maximize their replies.

Remember: Every /pol/ shill post takes money and/or time away from liberal causes, shillbros are your friends even if they don't want to be.
>>
>>56565358
Implying Trump needs your kek vote
>>
>>56567365
I'm not retard and see ID's, on 2ch's /po we have them too (but it's not only random letters - we have weird and funny "names").
But still saying, you doesn't know the traditions of 2ch.
>>
>>56567365
No it isn't. Even anglocanadians are nation, but USA not.
>>
>>56567365
I don't think that in first world country people have to take a fucking hard credits to pay for colledge.
USA seirously takes the worst things from /right and /left
>>
File: 1435516324992.jpg (18 KB, 364x366) Image search: [Google]
1435516324992.jpg
18 KB, 364x366
>>56566525
stay mad randlet
>>
>>56567657

No other developed country other than the United States has any of our problems. They are easily able to provide free healthcare, free educcation, etc. but our 1% is just too greedy to let it happen here.
>>
so the new shill assignment is to post pretending to be a former trump supporter, i see.
>>
>>56565801
SHILL NYE THE ZION GOY!
>>
>>56567607
You confuse nation and ethnicity. Muricans are mad nationalists.
>>
>>56567804
It's because your country will never have normal nationalism and stay united. My country too, also.
Our countries are fucked on too big imperial desires: yours took slaves from Africa and now you have afroamerican bands, mine wanna fucking conquer everything and took are really wild and agressive people
>>
>>56567858
Yeah. I notice that too. And it's always a wild jump from Trump to someone completely different too. Like "I was supporting Trump but man he just got stumped guys, I'm voting Bernie now."

It's never convincing.
>>
Lenin on anglo-american 'representative' democracy:

Democracy for an insignificant minority, democracy for the rich – that is the democracy of capitalist society. If we look more closely into the machinery of capitalist democracy, we see everywhere, in the "petty" – supposedly petty – details of the suffrage (residential qualifications, exclusion of women, etc.), in the technique of the representative institutions, in the actual obstacles to the right of assembly (public buildings are not for "paupers"!), in the purely capitalist organization of the daily press, etc., etc., – we see restriction after restriction upon democracy. These restrictions, exceptions, exclusions, obstacles for the poor seem slight, especially in the eyes of one who has never known want himself and has never been in close contact with the oppressed classes in their mass life (and nine out of 10, if not 99 out of 100, bourgeois publicists and politicians come under this category); but in their sum total these restrictions exclude and squeeze out the poor from politics, from active participation in democracy.
—Lenin, The State and Revolution, Chapter 5[5]

Lenin may be a communist piece of shit, but he nailed it. 'Representative' democracies have nothing to do with democracy whatsoever. They are oligarchies where one half of the population enslaves the other half. There is a reason why 50% of all americans havent bothered to vote at all, for decades. There is no point in doing so for them. No matter who they vote for, they will always be exploited by the other 50%. The democrat and republican party basically fight over the 50% of the american population that is exploiting the slave labor and the mass poverty of the other 50%.
>>
trump needs to go easy though
>>
>>56568092
Voting equality brings nothing but opportunities for populists and left-wingers. Poor people are easily sold. Trust me, I've been observing this through all my life.
>>
Russia can't even beat the US in hockey.

Top kuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0PPWJk_MLs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orYcAiFqknU

>>56568141
Don't even think we can have rational debates and exchange of ideas in this political climate. Character attacks work, and we cannot respond to leftist slander like a nerd playing along with a bully attacking him.
>>
>>56565358
>https://www.instagram.com/p/-bz5HWGhXZ/
This man is using Obama's strategy to win. Using the exposure that we provide through the dankest of memes to young people, while putting the name in the news while saying things the majority of the electorate think.

Legal Hispanics that migrated the hard way rather than sneak in love his immigration stance, making things fairer to people that already live here legally and have family that would want to immigrate. Blacks love trump because he shows them that their perpetual poverty is inescapable because inexpensive labor usually gets paid under the table to illegals. His anti H-1B stance gets graduates and non-graduates of college hope, by eliminating outsourcing and wage lowering by outsourcing through immigrants.

And women like him because he's a fucking man, not some limp wristed dickhead out to get war with Iran instead of making enforced deals with Iran and eliminating ISIS or a shrill gargoyle that can't stand to see her sexually promiscuous husband achieve more than her.

Trump is literally the only politician that can capture a large number of demographics. People realize that except for global trade and how it benefits us, along with artificial inflation of the workforce and deflation of wages, he's pretty fucking moderate and the majority of times the media has tried to nail him have either fell on people who've already said no to trump, or were blatant out of context statements, such as when he went on a rant about "Build Wall" he was misquoted to make it look like he was insisting a database on Muslim Americans.

But no, he was talking about wall and anyone who looked deeper into, whether to find juicier quotes or to see if it's real saw that it was the media trying to discredit him.
>>
>>56568485

And without real democracy, you'll get stuff like what is currently happening in Germany, 5-7 million muslim "immigrants" from a civil war area where ISIS is active. Half of those muslims are probably ISIS sympathisants. 90% of all germans strictly oppose this kind of mass immigration, just like 90% of all germans opposed the war in Afghanistan and like 90% of all germans opposed the 700 billion 'bailout' for bancrupt banks that Merkel forced the parliament to sign off ad hoc in 2008, to give you a good idea here: Merkel spent 700 billion on bancrupt (!) private banks and only spends 30 billion a year on the 10 million (!) unemployed germans. Merkel also just spent 25 billion euros on a mere 1 million 'refugees', compare that to the money that is spent on the unemployed.

Merkel also sends 30-50 billion euros per year to Greece, and the greek government gives most of it to private fucking banks. Merkel also pays 50 billion a year in PURE interest on german bonds to private banks.

That's 25 billion euros in tax money to pamper 1 million radical muslim 'refugees', 80-100 billion that is given straight up to banks, all of it pure profit for them, plus that one time 'care package' for banks in 2008, another 700 billion euros, while the german state spends a mere 30 billion on unemployed (and underemployed too by the way) germans and their families who have to basically live in third world poverty and cant even afford a meal everyday, not even for their kids who go to school hungry. Yes, this is really happening in 'democratic' Germany, german kids going to school hungry everyday, where they dont receive a school meal like in just about any other western country.

This is the kind of social darwinism ('let the poor eat pie') that is typical for the kind of arrogant and godless oligarchies that sell themself to the people as 'representative democracies'.

Fuck that shit. Suisse has plebiscites and we need plebiscites too, everywhere.
>>
>>56567472
This. We need more shills to divert money and effort from other places they may attempt to influence
>>
>>56570392
How can we be sure though that these are actual shills and not just your average shitposter? I mean sure, we may cause them to waste money, but we also run the risk of promoting shitposts.
>>
>>56566543
>Traditions of 2chan
>Being an autist
It's time to get off the computer sasha
>>
>>56565358

>implying racism is bad anymore
>>
THE SHILLS BRINGING IN THE SHEKELS FOR PAPAJEW.

What a good goy! Yes you are the good goyim u r are
>>
File: хи-хи.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
хи-хи.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>56569328
I normally am a hilarious fools, but I hate the hilarious fools who decide the fate of millions of people ... choose it, you will face hard times
>>
>>56570485
Logically yes, we will be inadvertently promoting plain old shitposters. However diverting paid shills is a much greater benefit.

They often work in teams and talk to each other, once they figure out that they can make (and waste) a fuckton of cash here there will be so many wasting thousands of dollars of liberal money a hour regular shitposters will not stand a chance. In a weird way the shillbros will be like chemo for normal shitposters, these guys get money for shitposting so the guys who do it for free will never be able compete with their efforts. We want 2-3000 shill posts a hour, the more the better. A handful of unpaid trolls will just get drowned out in that mess.

It will also be good for us psychologically, it proves that we are not paranoid there really is a vast liberal internet conspiracy to influence us. The fact that we are inviting them to do so doesn't matter.
>>
File: jewpublicans.png (421 KB, 889x292) Image search: [Google]
jewpublicans.png
421 KB, 889x292
OY VEY!

In case you needed another reason to vote for Trump it's clear that the Jews hate him. That means he's good for white people.

http://forward.com/news/320688/donald-trumps-rise-sparks-widespread-angst-among-jewish-republicans/

He even had the balls to talk about Israel's immigration policy. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/23/exclusive-donald-trump-hits-hillary-clinton-hypocrisy-border-walls/

Seriously, Trump may be the white man's last hope.
>>
What's /pol/ going to be drinking on the night Trump is sworn in?

I'll be having some Merlot with a side of liberal tears, personally.
>>
>>56566525
KEK
>>
>>56568012
>>56567858
See this is EXACTLY the sort of advice we need to be giving them. It is alot easier for us to read their propaganda and reply (thus getting them money as well as wasting their bosses money ) if they have some original material.

Shillbros, we are willing to help but at least meet us halfway, you need better content. Also learn a bit of board culture and a few 4chan specific memes please, it would alot more entertaining to read your stuff if we could get past the first half sentence without spotting you.

I hate to tell you this but just because we want to make your jobs easier doesn't mean you don't have to work, it is still your literal job after all. Just a little effort will be greatly appreciated. Please?
>>
Tfw 'shillbro' is a new le meme on /pol/.

I like it. SHILLBROS ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD.
>>
>>56572117
They are helping to undermine the finances of anti Trump groups by posting here to that helps.

Eventually one will be redpilled and will either help an anon join one of these groups or join us. Hopefully bringing delicious treats like employee payroll lists, tax data, names of company owners or other such useful stuff to play with.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.