[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY REMINDER: If your a christfag, your contributing to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12
File: 1443732300440.jpg (23 KB, 301x351) Image search: [Google]
1443732300440.jpg
23 KB, 301x351
DAILY REMINDER: If your a christfag, your contributing to the downfall of the white race by worshiping a dead kike on a stick and forsaking odin.
>>
If you don't have at least three kids you're doing way worse to be honest family.
>>
>>56564571
fucking fedora tipper
>>
bump for perserving the white race from christfag shitskins
>>
>"To embrace the radioactive core of goyishness—Jesus—violates the final taboo of Jewishness[.] ... Belief in Jesus as Messiah is not simply a heretical belief, as it may have been in the first century; it has become the equivalent to an act of ethno-cultural suicide." - Rabbi Harris-Shapiro
>>
>>56565299
>implying christfags, kikes, shitskins are any different
>>
File: teacher.jpg (50 KB, 218x280) Image search: [Google]
teacher.jpg
50 KB, 218x280
>>56564502
To the jew love Jesus
Matthew 23:33

Jesus was definitely redpilled on the jews read their exchanges He schools them on every level they try to hit him with. Even members of the sanhedron
>>
the jews hate jesus with a passion though

anything the jews hate can't be all bad right
>>
File: 1447843121845.jpg (147 KB, 432x553) Image search: [Google]
1447843121845.jpg
147 KB, 432x553
>>56564502
>>
every meaningful contribution germanic peoples have made to european history was made after they converted to christianity.
>>
>>56565552
>redpilled
>commie jewish hippie faggot
I bet you voting for sanders right?
>>
>>56564502
This b8 is edgy and TERRIBLE
>>
>>56565861
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>56566481
Worse, Paul.
>>
>>56566642
Its not bait im just redpilled on jew religions like Christianity and Islam. shitskins, christfags, and anything else from the middle east isn't white.
>>
>>56564502
I like the germanic gods, but Odin hanging on the tree for 9 days I think it was, regardless losing an eye and hanging himself to see the future of his demise he could do nothing about is very human, but kind of weak sauce for a god.
>>
>>56564502
That's right bullshit.

First and foremost, Christianity was the religion of the West during its expansion around the world. A century ago, with the exception of China, Japan, Siam, Korea, Ethiopia, and Liberia, the rest of the planet was dominated by Christian Europeans. Christianity was at least consistent with this incredible expansion and with the very large increase in the European population that occurred during this period of expansion. If anything, the decline of the West has co-occurred with the decline of religion among Western elites. If the world had stayed the way it was in 1960, no one would be talking about the suicide of the West.

Throughout history, Christianity has been quite adept at rendering unto Caesar—accommodating to the powers that be. In the U.S. and I suppose elsewhere in the West, Christians had much more influence on culture prior to the 1960s and the rise of the secular left — e.g., spearheading the successful drive to rein in Hollywood depictions of sex and Christianity beginning in the 1920s. But all that ended with the cultural revolution of the 1960s which was certainly not Christian in inspiration. Right now, the powers that be are the secular, multi-cultural, pro-non-White-immigration left, and one of their main goals is the eradication of public displays of Christianity and traditional Christian views on marriage and the family. Christianity itself has been corrupted by the secular left, most obviously in the case of the Second Vatican Council but also including the mainline Protestant sects. The Church had stood for cultural conservatism and had been a bulwark against Jewish influence for centuries.
>>
>>56565685
The jews hate Jesus with a passion, this is true, yes. But jews jump at the chance to use his jewishness to recruit some good goys to do their bidding.
>>
>>56567050
The contemporary zeitgeist of the left is not fundamentally Christian. If anything, it is hostile to Christianity. The driving force of the left is decidedly secular, and the only areas where Christian views are welcomed into the mainstream (e.g., Christian Zionism and adopting non-Whites, but not abortion, gay marriage, or a public culture of Christianity) is where their beliefs coincide with those of the secular left. Right now in America, the Whites who are most Christian are behaving in an implicitly White manner in voting Republican and expressing concerns about illegal immigration. (And I strongly suspect that they are implicitly opposed to legal immigration and would have no hesitation voting for a candidate who proposed restrictions on legal immigration or ending it entirely.) On the other hand, secular Whites are more likely to be politically liberal and vote Democrat, the party of the non-White coalition. For example, in the recent senatorial election in Louisiana, a hotbed of Christian religious conservatism, only 18 percent of Whites voted Democrat, while only 5% of Blacks voted Republican. The figures would be very different for the predominantly non-religious Whites in the San Francisco Bay region. The increasing polarization in American politics is based on race, not religious ideology; secular Whites are least likely to vote along with the White majority.
>>
Jesus is jew kryptonite!
>>
>>56567119
If Christianity is thought to be to be a Levantine import and hence foreign to the ethnic and cultural proclivities of Europeans, it’s worth noting that moral universalism and proneness to guilt and ethno-masochism are certainly not aspects of the cultures of the Levant. Rather, cultures of the Middle East tend to break down into closed ethnic enclaves, as in Syria now and throughout the region, despite often (but certainly not always) adopting a common religious veneer. Historically, Christianity did indeed originate in the fourth century as a non-ethnic ideology capable of broad appeal in the polyethnic Roman Empire. The Church Fathers often complained about the biological fixation of the Jews with their concern for biological descent from Abraham (see previous link). If anything, Europeans need to be more like the peoples of the Levant with their concern for ethnic kinship and empathy restricted to ingroup members. For example, within traditional Jewish culture there is no tradition of universalist ethics or for empathy with suffering non-Jews. Christianity, as it developed in Europe, is a European invention.
>>
>>56567181
The problem is clearly worse in the north of Europe—Sweden is a paradigmatic case. As an evolutionist and given the recent population genetic data and the northern European ethnic origins of the main movements toward moral universalism in America and UK, I think the case can be made for an underlying ethnic component.
Nevertheless, I am certainly not denying a role for cultural forces. As I note, the anti-White revolution is massively incentivized, so the self-interest of Whites — professors, religious leaders, politicians, media figures, and corporate honchos — coincides with going along with the program of White dispossession. It is clearly also the case that Whites throughout the West are being brain-washed because of the control of the moral, intellectual, and economic high ground by elites hostile to the traditional Christian cultures of Europe and the West. That’s why I emphasize the power of messages aimed at the cortex in inhibiting tendencies (e.g., ethnocentrism) based in the lower brain centers (see here). But the central component of these brain washing messages in the contemporary West is not Christianity. Indeed, the messages are very likely to inculcate guilt about the Christian past as exclusionary, aggressive (the involvement of Christianity in colonialism, slavery, the Crusades, ethnic cleansing of native peoples, etc.) and hostile to non-Christian minorities (paradigmatically, the Jews and Blacks).

more:
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/04/christianity-and-the-ethnic-suicide-of-the-west/
>>
File: 61484.png (97 KB, 785x313) Image search: [Google]
61484.png
97 KB, 785x313
>>56564502
World is keked by Jews
>>
Real Christianity is pretty cool. Not the politically correct liberal version that is so popular today.

I would be a Christian if more churches actually taught the Bible instead of that "God loves everyone" nonsense.

God clearly doesn't love everyone. Hell exists. Why would Hell exist if God loves everyone? That makes no goddamned sense.

Christianity is actually pretty bad ass if you read the Bible.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
Jesus Christ came to bring a sword, the wisdom of Honor and Mercy, which laid upon it a foundation to stand by which is of Virtue and Love. I can't tell you what Jesus meant in his parables, but I know why I love him...

Saves me from the Juju monster, he breaks down words, puts voices in my head, and moves me across dimensions in my head.

Jesus is grandmaster legendary wizard, enjoy your light and tree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3WIHtOmkBg
>>
>>56567050
First of all Christianity was a religion based of Judaism your no better than a kike stop rationalizing it faggot.
>>
File: img-1.png (48 KB, 193x144) Image search: [Google]
img-1.png
48 KB, 193x144
Odin forsook himself mane.
>>
File: 1386176432950.png (272 KB, 984x728) Image search: [Google]
1386176432950.png
272 KB, 984x728
>>56567325
>>
>>56567524
Read the rest, you mental cripple.

Also Christianity is TRUE, so your point is meaningless.
>>
File: 1418008274333.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1418008274333.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>56567647
Kike.
>>
File: 45889545.jpg (33 KB, 466x313) Image search: [Google]
45889545.jpg
33 KB, 466x313
>>56567644
滑稽
>>
>>56564502
>implying Odin wasn't a kek
>implying freyja didn't fuck everything that moved
>Loki was right
>>
File: hr_giger_the_spell_iv.jpg (431 KB, 1394x800) Image search: [Google]
hr_giger_the_spell_iv.jpg
431 KB, 1394x800
Men are bastards in their vain beliefs, Jesus was beyond the sword, no one should ordeal with the Truth forever. Because it's beyond human comprehension. When people walk upon the foundation stone, they shall be know where found in the world. It's my job to provide you your passage in ignorance. I bless you good tidings in your honor to the mother and father.

Secularism puts you in a fear of place that is the sweetest sleep I may be able to know, but faith provides you something that is not human.
>>
>>56567050
Shut up, stupid go- I mean cunt. Christians are tools of the jews, atheism is the true choice.
>>
File: you.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>56567973
>>
>>56567973
What kind and how many drugs are you taking right now?
>>
>>56565923
So what? They would have made those contributions anyway. There's nothing special about christfaggotry that allowed europe to expand overseas like it did.
>>
>>56567050
No.

Xtianity was forced onto the people of europe at the point of a sword and later at gunpoint. It is a foreign religion that originated in the teachings of a loser that got nailed to a piece of wood.
>>
>>56564502

>Implying the Vikings weren't the biggest race traders in old Europe...they fucked and raped everything that moved.

Modern Swedes are just taking after their ancestors.
>>
>>56568093
When your telepathic, and there's a baby to your left who giggles to the sound of lies, and a women to your right who slumbers and whispers thing beyond the veil you would you understand. The walls of babylon close shut with in snows, and the smoke bellows over the gates to the inner sanctuary. Sometimes you just got to listen to the dance club and the voice as you lay in bed, till the voice of the angel rebukes them.
>>
>>56568346
But men can fuck whoever they please wherever they please and still have lots of pure white babies if that's what you're in favor of. It's women who are the problem.
>>
>>56568346

Correction: I meant traitors
>>
File: 458745.jpg (46 KB, 380x390) Image search: [Google]
458745.jpg
46 KB, 380x390
>>56568033
Hello my white friend.
>>
>>56568388
So, LSD and a whole fucking lot respectively, then?
>>
>>56568412

Nah bro, even if your just banging sluts and going back to the "homeland" to raise the real senpai, your still propagating shit-teir peoples.

Besides, the Vikings were notorious for abandoning their culture for the ones they invaded. Like I said, modern swedes are just taking after great grea great grandpa Sven.

Always have and always will be the pariahs of Europe.
>>
>>56568476
Okay, let your witness reason the dust and it's self without knowing that by the dictations of words which are provided to you, you are merely researching research into the corporeal essence of stuff through the wisdom god provided you. Snakes love the dust, can't blame myself.

Ignore the holy war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.