[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the african president is white >the aryan president is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12
File: oh the irony.jpg (90 KB, 543x471) Image search: [Google]
oh the irony.jpg
90 KB, 543x471
>the african president is white
>the aryan president is black

You can't make this shit up.
>>
File: Untitled.png (430 KB, 733x604) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
430 KB, 733x604
Shut the fuck up.
Your boats gets seized in international waters because you cannot pay your bills.

Argies are glorified niggers. No more, no less.
>>
File: 1448313865726.gif (450 KB, 268x288) Image search: [Google]
1448313865726.gif
450 KB, 268x288
>>56564330
>>
File: 1448053431213.jpg (721 KB, 1620x2244) Image search: [Google]
1448053431213.jpg
721 KB, 1620x2244
>>
>>
File: 0826_census_race_map.jpg (189 KB, 599x420) Image search: [Google]
0826_census_race_map.jpg
189 KB, 599x420
>>
File: Slide110-1.jpg (2 MB, 1125x3642) Image search: [Google]
Slide110-1.jpg
2 MB, 1125x3642
>>
>>56564104
>white
>not kike that will make you even more niggers.

the only "whites" that live in multi racial shit holes are Jews who thrive under those stupid people.
>>
>>56565526
>>56565553
>>56565587
That sucks, man.
>>
>>56565668
What's the white percentage in Argentina?
>>
>>56565526
>>56565553
>>56565587
>>56565624
>tfw Mexicans are returning to Mexico
>tfw based Trump will build wall
>>
File: 1448058263026.png (401 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
1448058263026.png
401 KB, 1631x1571
>>56565553
>>56565587
>MFW safe up in Michigan
>>
>>56565742
There are no objective racial census here. I don't know where does the 97% number of the CIA factbook comes from. I'm guessing the country was around 95% in 1910 and around the same in the 70s-80s.

If white = full caucasian european from any background, I'll guess around 50-60%. If you add people with an amerindian in their line in more than 4 generations (ie from colonial times. like the 1/32 cherokee in USA), maybe a higher number.

If you add non european caucasians (jews, lebanese, armenians, etc) maybe we can reach 70%, and I'm probably exaggerating.

The rest are chinese, mestizos and illegals, mostly bolivians and peruvians. The less white zones are in the North (border with those countries).
>>
File: fix.jpg (118 KB, 599x420) Image search: [Google]
fix.jpg
118 KB, 599x420
>>56565587
enclave all those areas for separation.
>>
Argentina is white.

No meme, full serious.
>>
File: diego-maradona-fat.jpg (51 KB, 490x734) Image search: [Google]
diego-maradona-fat.jpg
51 KB, 490x734
>>56565742
0.00000112%, worse than Mexico
>>
>>56567303
A single non white will not be tolerated.
>>
File: 1441061787991.jpg (208 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1441061787991.jpg
208 KB, 640x640
>>56565526
>Democrats are pushing for brown immigration due to wanting to boost the voting base and their false sense of morality.

Republicans know that their voting base is WHITE and most likely will remain majority so.

Why doesn't Republicans work towards opening the floodgates to Europe? That coupled with BUILD WALL would make America great again.

You could definitely get hundred of thousands of white Europeans to immigrate if you so wished but as of now we're literally forced to sign up a god damn lottery.

>Call your representatives and tell them to counter the Democrats wish to make whites a minority so to beat the Republicans in the elections.
>>
>>56567386
Maradona isn't white. Not even himself considers he white. His parents look like indians.

The thing is that the concept of race isn't similar to that of USA (based on what I've learned from internet). Is like black = poor, white = middle class and upper. Race is viewed as a synonym for social class. You'll find people who are fully euro descent and consider themselves niggers. It's common to see amerindians or mestizos calling others 'niggers' due to their behaviour or because they live in a slum. Even a chinese would be called a nigger if he behaves like that.

Also there is no obsession with race. While SJWs can chimp or be offended, you can call niggers niggers in public and almost nobody will do shit. Is more probably to get somebody to call you a racist in a upper class neighbourhood than in an average one. A jew journalist was called 'jewish son of a bitch' on tv and nothing happened. You can get a lawsuit, but is not that common.

Also, keep in mind that there are virtually no black negroids in Argentina, black means somebody of olive complexions or an amerindian.
>>
This posts are so fucking stupid. All we have are faggots using memes as demographic information. Argentina is not white, but we have provinces, with a lot of white people. I didn't see a mestizo person until i was like 15 yo, and never see a single nigger in my life.
>>
>>56567833
This. The whole black/white dichotomy is, at this point, an american creation. Which is wierd because we grew up learning about the american melting pot utopia.

On other countries we might use it as an euphemism for an economic underclass.

In Argentina or Brazil im sure there is a clear economic distinction between people of different ancestries but nobody is making a fuss about it. People know things will be more equitable eventually and nobody identifies as "black" or "white" non-ironically.

Its a shame because it poisons american politics, which is always interesting to pay attention; and now the whole race myth is taking hold of /pol.
>>
>>56567303
>less than 40
>more than 60
>america
>white
>>
>>56566151
We are gonna have to build a wall ourselves to keep Argies from trying to come here after their Jew prez ruins the leftovers of Cristina even further.

He even said that jews made Argentina great in a couple of decades. Toppests keks of the century.
>>
>>56569155
>race myth
When will the "we're all the same" meme end?
You can see the effects of racial composition in Brazil. How can you so ardently deny it?
>>
>>56567818
>claire abbot
>canadian master race
>fuck trudeau
>>
>>56570068
That's mostly because Brazil did the opposite of you. You had segregation laws and Brazil government had an active program of breeding blacks out via mixing also to have a more homogeneous country (failed anyways, Brazil is also pretty self segregated). IIRC there is something writen by Roosevelt about that, says something about 'the negro is being absorbed into the white population in Brazil'.

Here most mestizos come from the colonial times, when low class spaniards didn't know where else to put their dicks. When euros started mass migrating in XIX and XX centuries people was pretty auto segregated, although there were no racial laws other than encouraging european immigration.

Marrying a full amerindian (basically extinct anyways) was extremely rare outside the poorest parts of the country. Probably some sort of social taboo also.
>>
>>56570068
You cannot see at all the effects of "racial" composition in Brazil besides the obvious. People of German ancestry will more likely be upper class than people of abo or african ancestry or even of Portuguese or Italian ancestry. Its quite obvious that that is cultural.

Favelas in Brazil have a lot of white trash and so do European suburbs. The problem with the US is that you suddenly has a giant migration of black people from the south to the North, at the time where there was no longer a great industrial growth to ensure that everybody would have their share of the pie.

They all went or where put in communities together, artificial settlements with none of the common cultural temples that communities would traditionally have.
If you feel marginalized you are going to idealize this nigga identity and this oppressor. Its terrible and many of them are probably cowards for taking the easy way out that is creating the myth of victimization. But you shouldn't take the leap in assuming those are not the cultural circunstances but something innate. As the Ethnic memers of /pol would know there is nothing innate in common between all subsaharans besides a slightly lower %of fat compared to europeans and the obviously darker skin shade.
>>
>>56564104
all those Italian surnames...how many of us fuckers went there?
>>
>>56570068

My family has italian blood and we excel at stealing.

Literally the only poorfag in our family is the hippie slut of my aunt who moved to murrica with her loser husband that still works at Wal-Mart.
>>
>>56571114
Like 70% of the european immigration in the 19s
>>
File: everyone_is_stupid.jpg (22 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
everyone_is_stupid.jpg
22 KB, 500x376
>tfw you Argentine whites still have SJW

http://www.elpais.cr/2015/09/03/antiprincesas-latinoamericanas-rompen-estereotipos-de-los-cuentos-de-hadas/
>>
>>56571423
We had a leftist-progressive government for 12year. We have SJWs even under the couch
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.