[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1.He was sick for 9 months what was wrong with him 2. how old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: q3T6G2Sw.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
q3T6G2Sw.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
1.He was sick for 9 months what was wrong with him
2. how old is he
3. considering he's a weeb fucking a gook is he living the dream or a degenerate?
>>
>>56564069
>1.He was sick for 9 months what was wrong with him
He was targeted by /pol/ because he got drunk and boned that fugly azn bitch on his livestream. (At a time when he had stopped making videos of any merit, and just cast lazy 2 hour streams once a week and pretended that was just as good).

The thing is, I think he really wanted out. I think we got to him on a personal level, and he tried to run away. But we told him, and he knew we were right, that we're a pack of neckbearded NEETS with nothing but time. He couldn't hide from us forever, so he decided the smart thing to do was to voluntarily come back, and remake his image with a bit of self deprecating humor, and an edgier attitude.

Besides, old habits die hard. I doubt IA could really live life without making videos that bitch about, and ridicule, SJW bullshit. Once you take the redpill, you can never get put back in the matrix.
>>
>>56564234
He says he went into debt and was sick. I know all about the fingering shit and that he hides his sperg power level.

I don't think he's lying about the illness and debt because he's so scared of /pol/. He was stupid and was rattled, but he's had a bunch of channels.
>>
>>56564560
People get sick every day, especially those who live unhealthy lifestyles by getting drunk all the time, eating poorly, and never exercising because they spend all their time on the computer.

As for debt, he also said he cashed out on his college credits and just took the fastest bullshit degree he could get with what he had. He heavily implied that he actually wanted to get into the gaming industry, or at least the gaming "journalist" industry, but #gamergate disillusioned him, so he became so revolted with the reality of the business that he didn't want to even study for it any more. Remember, once you graduate you have to start paying down your student debt. Graduating without a career path, and a worthless degree like communications, or english, is probably nearly as bad as simply dropping out without getting a degree at all.
>>
>>56564976
So you don't know? I asked what he was sick with not why he was sick. He claimed to be sick for 9 months.
>>
>>56565648
Fine, yes, I don't know. Why don't you ask him yourself? You clearly know what his channel is.
>>
>>56564234
I thought he stopped making videos because his computer took a shit?

>he got drunk and boned that fugly azn bitch on his livestream.

Fugly? I do her. Plus she's red pilled.
>>
>>56564069
He wasn't sick, he was trolling you.

Neither. He's a guy who makes videos on Youtube.
>>
>>56564069
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4hFcjnOHnk

He's still around just not as active as he was when gamergate occurred.
>>
File: pQwn5IH[1].png (112 KB, 267x356) Image search: [Google]
pQwn5IH[1].png
112 KB, 267x356
>>56566486
Hey, plenty of men would fuck a 4/10. I'd probably do her too, if I was drunk and could a bag on her head. She's got nice knockers.

>computer took a shit

He's a vidya nerd. There's no way he would let his computer just be dead for months on end without doing anything about it. Besides, he released videos giving his own rationale for why he was deleting his channel and running away. He posted on /pol/, too.
>>
>>56566531
> He's a guy who makes videos on Youtube.

I guess that question was redundant as all youtube content creators are degenerates.

>>56566531
idk I mean he might have lied in the facebook post but he also got into a little twitter feud where he stressed it. I don't think he would outright lie just to save face.

https://twitter.com/mistermetokur/status/642110184270114816

>>56566323
people have been asking how old his dick is forever. He doesn't talk about his life or show himself which is good. I'm still curious if he ever slipped up or something. I think his real name was found out to be James O'Shaughnessy for example.
>>
>>56567134
Well, you could go look up his ED page.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/GamerGate/POTM#MisterMetokur
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.