[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2040 REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 286125[1].jpg (212 KB, 675x443) Image search: [Google]
286125[1].jpg
212 KB, 675x443
Senator Anonymous,

It says here you used to post on a racist, anti-Semitic imageboard for Chinese cartoons.

It also says you were a strong supporter of genocidal maniac President Trump.

Care to respond?
>>
Seig Heil!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq2g6UhLbb0
>>
Either,
> the freedom of speech is absolute,
Or,
> CNN is an enemy combatant.
Make waterboarding great again.
Trump 2016
>>
thats not true i was a randlett
>>
>>56563907
You literally can't prove that and Trump did nothing wrong.
>>
>>56563907
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>56565213
But Mr. Anonymous, your name showed up in the 2025 federal audit of all 4chan users
>>
>>56563907
>taking what I say literally on the Vietnamese basket weaving forum
>>
>lurk moar newfag

Only correct response.
>>
>>56563907
>Running against President Trump and his, potential, seventh term

Why would I do this?
>>
>>56563907

Why the fuck are you still alive you faggot? Go fuck anderson coopers corpse you fucking bitch. Also fuck plantpeople you sjws have gone too fucking far
>>
>>56563907

"Haha, good one. That was an excellent imitation of what we used to call Leftists back when I was in my 20s. Now let me tell you about my plan to finally gas the kikes once and for all."

>Audience roars with laughter and applause
>>
File: thataryanfeel.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
thataryanfeel.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>56563907
Sure I'd love to answer that question CNN.

I posted on that image board is because I believe in this magical little concept called Freedom of Speech. This is something you are supposed to represent but lets face it. The questions you've asked my fellow National Patriots Party members here are a joke: Donald Trump Jr "Why can't you get your hair straight?" Alphonse Hitsler "Why do you like dressing like a Nazi?" Boris Muss "Why don't you just quit?" Ben Garrison III "Why can't you be nicer?" How about I ask you a question Mr Commentator, "Why don't you ask the substantive questions that common Americans CARE about?"

"Why are niggers running rampant and not being detained for crimes like theft and rape?"

"Why is it that my culture, language, and Gender being censored and demonized on the same level of racism that I am being accused of?"

"Why is it that a bunch of criminals who destroyed government property that was The Great Wall of Trump never Never been charged with destruction of federal property?"

If you were half the journalist that you are supposed to claim to be, you'd know what hard questions are and not limit to character assassinations and none substantive issues that honest hard-woring decent AMERICANS care about.
>>
>>56566584
This comments is probably the most accurate.
>>
>>56566200
>roaring applause
>>
>Year 2040
>Democracy its still a thing
Heil Emperor Donald Trump II, second of his name, Lord Of America, King of Europe, Emperor of Earth.
>>
File: 2015-11-24-00-23-34-25425670.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-24-00-23-34-25425670.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
mfw Republican party still exists in 2040
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.