[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women wearing pants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 236x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 236x353
Why the fuck is this allowed /pol/? Everywhere I go it seems like 90% of women are wearing some kind of pants. How is this not brainwashing us into being faggots? It seems more and more that men are becoming women and vice versa. What changed? Women use to wear dresses and skirts and shit. Now they pretty much dress like men. Wearing hoodies and jeans. Has the gender blurring gone to far?
>>
>>56562962
>How is this not brainwashing us into being faggots?

Not everyone is a weak-willed little fagboy like you, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>56562962

If women wearing pants makes you question your sexuality you're probably already a faggot.
>>
>>56563017
>why haven't you cut off your cock and balls OP?
>>
what
>>
>>56563017
You are saying this now, but in 20 years our kids will be trannies and blowing each other for weed
>>
>>56562962
I like pussy op . I don't care what she's wearing under it, that's why I claimed refugee status to get into Germany and take their pants off
>>
I'd like to wear a dress every now and then. Tired of pants and shorts
>>
>>56562962

OP ... newsflash: you were already a raging faggot long before you noticed women wearing pants. Now you just think you've found some sort of an excuse.
>>
>>56562962
It's cold outside, mutha fucka.
>>
every time i see a woman in dress pants, i think of Clover from payday 2 and then i immediately get a raging boner
>>
>>56562962

Women in pants = Men in dresses
>>
>>56562962
media tryin to turn a nigga gay but i stay strong
>>
>>56562962
OP, you fuck the pussy, not the pants. Unless the pants fuck you. Then you're a faggot.
>>
Well, women wearing pants is good. You can see their legs and their ass. Looks better than the olden day dresses which were made to hide the figure. Don't see how women looking sexy brainwashes you into being a faggot.
>>
File: 2015, people.jpg (83 KB, 850x733) Image search: [Google]
2015, people.jpg
83 KB, 850x733
>>56562962
Do you know what year it is?
>>
>>56562962
shut up Ahmed. Its called freedom. Move to the amish or become mudslim. better move to Syria. If you cant handle women your near to be gay.
>>
File: OP is a fag.gif (3 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
OP is a fag.gif
3 MB, 480x292
>>56562962
This is not in the slightest bit different from some non-issue tl;dr rant by some special snowflake on tumblr.
>>
Pants are practical as fuck, if anything it's a good thing that women took to wearing them. Tight pants show off femininity even more anyway by accentuating ass and hips.
>>
>>56562962
Agreed, I missed the days when girls actually wore dresses and skirts.
>>
If you're attracted to a woman in a pants you might aswell go suck the dick
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.